Week 13 NFL Picks

The Texans could give Brady a hard time tonight, but I think NE 20 - 17.

Was looking at the playoffs and noticing that the Cowboys
could make the playoffs with a record of 6 -10, and the Rams
could end up 11 - 5 and not make it in.

The Texans could give Brady a hard time tonight, but I think NE 20 - 17.

Was looking at the playoffs and noticing that the Cowboys
could make the playoffs with a record of 6 -10, and the Rams
could end up 11 - 5 and not make it in.

proof the NFL is fucked up.:rolleyes:

Unreal how teams these days can go 6-10 or 7-9 and STILL make the playoffs now.:rolleyes: used to be 9--7 was the least best you could do and get in.

8-8 this week. Quite a few really good competitive games. Loved the Ravens - Whiners game. Vikings - Seachix game was entertaining as well, even though the outcome wasn't what I was hoping for. Hopefully will do better next time around.

I knew it was a long shot that the vikings could beat the seashits damn i was hoping to be wrong.

dumbest thing the vikings ever did was go indoors,late in the year in games like this in cold weather games,they are just not the same team when they are indoors and playing well.

its obvious the city does not care if they never go back to the superbowl,they have never made it back ever since gong to the dome,you would think that would have made them get smart and have the next stadium be an outdoor one.:rolleyes:

the NFL is run by the biggest morons in the world. at least the BASEBALL team Twins knew better enough to go outdoors.:rolleyes:

oh and cant use the excuse of cold weather either,green bay and chicago play in just as much equally fridged conditions as the vikings do yet THEY dont play indoors.plus the two years they were waiting for a new stadium i remember seeing a couple games back then when they were playing outdoors using the college teams university and the place was packed both times.

the people that invented football must be rolling over in their graves. they also did not invent with the idea of owners leaving a long time city of over 50 years worth of history for a shiny fancy one either putting that over history.:mad:

Its one thing to let the Detroit Lions play indoors for thanksgiving,I dont agree with it but i get that,you really cant do much outdoors this time of the year for media stuff during thanksgiving when many in the whole country are watching the game just for the tradition of it. for something like that you need that event to be indoors plus the Lions are always so horrible,why make the fans suffer in the cold? lol

The Vikings though? no you just do not put THEM indoors.:mad:

fuck the NFL.

Last edited:
San Francisco versus Baltimore is the game of the week
KC and NE this week. The Brady Bunch doesn't drop 2 straight often, but
I think the Chiefs will give them a 1-2 punch
after the Ravens last week.
Think Brady lost a little At 42 can't blame him He needs Gronk back at full strength

eventually father time catches up with us all. 42 for even the QB'S who beat the odds such as brady,seems to be the number that they cant beat. History has shown that even the best of the quarterbacks.they usually lost their touch at 38. Montana was still able to throw the ball deep down the filed at 37, 38 at the second half of the season,he could not anymore and retired that year.

Same with Marino,he was exposed at 38 in the playoff loss against jacksonville in a humiliating and embarrassing blowout to his ego clearly not having the zip on his ball anymore.LOL the fool should have retired the previous year when he lost a playoff game to denver,what better way than to go out and be beat by another legend.

Elway was a different story,he still could throw the ball deep down the field accurately at 38 but he could not take the hits anymore and missed some games cause of injury,but after winning his second superbowl in a row,he retired off into the sunset. Had he not won a superbowl yet at that point,he would have come back the next year for sure since he STILL could throw the ball deep down the field..

steve young also had to retire at 38 cause of too many concussions.same with troy aikmen

Peyton Manning and Brett Favre are the exceptions who beat the odds of being effective past 38. Manning was still effective at 40 the first half of the season in his last year,the second half he started throwing ducks up in the air,the defense was dominate enough to carry him to another superbowl win his last season and he could hide his innefectiveness having the strong defense.

Farve was a really rare gem same as shady brady. He had a very good year at 41 but father time caught up with him at 42 his last year.

This year Brady has had fortune on his side being in the same boat that Manning was also having a dominant defense that hides his not so great performances.

Will Brady follow the same script that Manning did and decide not to come back next year and count on a dominate defense to disguise his shortcomings?

that remains to be seen. However if he wins another one,its a no brainer,he rides off into the sunset retiring same as elway and manning did.

If he doesnt make it to the superbowl or goes and loses,that will be the million dollar question if he decides to hang it up or not.

Last edited:
San Francisco versus Baltimore is the game of the week
KC and NE this week. The Brady Bunch doesn't drop 2 straight often, but
I think the Chiefs will give them a 1-2 punch
after the Ravens last week.
Think Brady lost a little At 42 can't blame him He needs Gronk back at full strength

eventually father time catches up with us all. 42 for even the QB'S who beat the odds such as brady,seems to be the number that they cant beat. History has shown that even the best of the quarterbacks.they usually lost their touch at 38. Montana was still able to throw the ball deep down the filed at 37, 38 at the second half of the season,he could not anymore and retired that year.

Same with Marino,he was exposed at 38 in the playoff loss against jacksonville in a humiliating and embarrassing blowout to his ego clearly not having the zip on his ball anymore.LOL the fool should have retired the previous year when he lost a playoff game to denver,what better way than to go out and be beat by another legend.

Elway was a different story,he still could throw the ball deep down the field accurately at 38 but he could not take the hits anymore and missed some games cause of injury,but after winning his second superbowl in a row,he retired off into the sunset. Had he not won a superbowl yet at that point,he would have come back the next year for sure since he STILL could throw the ball deep down the field..

steve young also had to retire at 38 cause of too many concussions.same with troy aikmen

Peyton Manning and Brett Favre are the exceptions who beat the odds of being effective past 38. Manning was still effective at 40 the first half of the season in his last year,the second half he started throwing ducks up in the air,the defense was dominate enough to carry him to another superbowl win his last season and he could hide his innefectiveness having the strong defense.

Farve was a really rare gem same as shady brady. He had a very good year at 41 but father time caught up with him at 42 his last year.

This year Brady has had fortune on his side being in the same boat that Manning was also having a dominant defense that hides his not so great performances.

Will Brady follow the same script that Manning did and decide not to come back next year and count on a dominate defense to disguise his shortcomings?

that remains to be seen. However if he wins another one,its a no brainer,he rides off into the sunset retiring same as elway and manning did.

If he doesnt make it to the superbowl or goes and loses,that will be the million dollar question if he decides to hang it up or not.
Really nice post ,,,You know your football

Thanks, couple questions edward37 you arent REALLY 82 now are you? no way.

oh and I also know much more about somethingmost everybody here is clueless on cause the media is covering up for the NFL.the mainstream media will never come out and talk about how the NFL is in serious deep shit with the courts,they are trying to cover this up.

only the people living in oalkand involved in this lawsuit no anything aboutt his. everybody outside of oakland and here as well i can tell,are cluless about the NFL is in serious deep dog dew trouble.:abgg2q.jpg:

I love it the NFL has ALWAYS goteen their way always getting whatever they wanted,for once thats NOT happening.they did everything they could to try and convince the courts t throw out these lawsuits but FAILED miserably.:lmao::laughing0301::muahaha:

The lies,deceipt,and deception of Mark Davis,and Jerry Jones exposed - their criminal actions

Thanks, couple questions edward37 you arent REALLY 82 now are you? no way.

oh and I also know much more about somethingmost everybody here is clueless on cause the media is covering up for the NFL.the mainstream media will never come out and talk about how the NFL is in serious deep shit with the courts,they are trying to cover this up.

only the people living in oalkand involved in this lawsuit no anything aboutt his. everybody outside of oakland and here as well i can tell,are cluless about the NFL is in serious deep dog dew trouble.:abgg2q.jpg:

I love it the NFL has ALWAYS goteen their way always getting whatever they wanted,for once thats NOT happening.they did everything they could to try and convince the courts t throw out these lawsuits but FAILED miserably.:lmao::laughing0301::muahaha:

The lies,deceipt,and deception of Mark Davis,and Jerry Jones exposed - their criminal actions
LOL Yep I'll be 83 Jan 6th but my head and body are still close to 40,, you knew my other pal here that doesn't post here so much any more A real good guy who's not in great health

Forum List

Back