Week 13 NFL Picks

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
Thu Nov 28 12:30 pm Chicago Bears Detroit Lions - Detroit is looking like Detroit
4:30 pm Buffalo Bills Dallas Cowboys - I think Dallas will be just a bit too much for Buffalo
8:20 pm New Orleans Saints Atlanta Falcons - Saints get revenge for the earlier loss
Sun Dec 1 1:00 pm Cleveland Browns Pittsburgh Steelers - Cleveland makes it tough for the Steelers to get into the playoffs
1:00 pm Green Bay Packers New York Giants - GB is going to be pissed after the beatdown from the Niners
1:00 pm New York Jets Cincinnati Bengals - The Bungles manage to ruin even a perfect season of ineptness and beat the Jets
1:00 pm Philadelphia Eagles Miami Dolphins - Philly has to win to have any playoff hopes
1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers Baltimore Ravens - Game of the week easily, maybe game of the year? These are clearly 2 of the best 3 teams in the league right now
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jacksonville Jaguars - Who knows what these crappy teams will do this week
1:00 pm Tennessee Titans Indianapolis Colts - I'll give Indy the home edge
1:00 pm Washington Redskins Carolina Panthers - The Panthers need a win, and Washington's a good team to get it against
4:05 pm Los Angeles Rams Arizona Cardinals - Rams continue their downward spiral
4:25 pm Los Angeles Chargers Denver Broncos - Chargers will win some at the end, but not quite do enough to get in, as per usual
4:25 pm Oakland Raiders Kansas City Chiefs - Mahomes shreds the Raiders
8:20 pm New England Patriots Houston Texans - Even when Brady and the offense have a poor year, the Pats win
Mon Dec 2 8:15 pm Minnesota Vikings Seattle Seahawks - I REALLY want the Vikings to win, but I'm going with Seattle in Seattle

11/28 Thanksgiving Day games
Bears at Kitties --- Bears defense should win this one.

Bills at Cowpies --- I'll go with the Bills. I think the Cowpies are overrated.

Saints at Falcons --- Looks like the Falcons came crashing back to Earth. Expect the Saints to win the rematch.

12/1 Sunday games
Titans at Colts --- Colts at home.

Jets at Bungles --- Bungles continue to lose.

Skins at Panthers --- Panthers at home.

Whiners at Ravens --- Game of the week. I'll go with the Ravens at home.

Succaneers at Jags --- Jags at home.

Brownies at Steelers --- Bad blood continues... Steelers at home.

Pukers at Jints --- Pukers should rebound.

Iggles at Fish --- Iggles should also rebound.

Rams at Cards --- Rams played like lambs against Ravens, should match up better against Cards.

Chargers at Broncos --- I'll go with Chargers on the road.

Raiders at Chefs --- Chefs at home.

Pats at Texassans --- Pats struggle on offense but still find ways to win.

12/2 Monday Night Football
Vikings at Seachix --- Vikings coming off bye week hopefully rested and healthy and prepared.

League MVP Lamar Jackson
960x0.jpg

Chicago at Detroit
Buffalo at Dallas
New Orleans at Atlanta
Cleveland at Pittsburgh
Green Bay at N.Y. Giants
N.Y. Jets at Cincinnati
Philadelphia at Miami
San Francisco at Baltimore
Tampa Bay
at Jacksonville
Tennessee at Indianapolis
Washington at Carolina
L.A. Rams at Arizona
L.A. Chargers
at Denver
Oakland at Kansas City
New England
at Houston
Minnesota at Seattle

Bills at Cowpies --- I'll go with the Bills. I think the Cowpies are overrated.
Good point.
At 6-5, Dallas is favored by 6.5 points over 8-3 Buffalo ?
Even if they're at home, that doesn't sound right.

The only team with a winning record the Bills have beaten is Tennessee, and they didn't have a winning record at the time. They lost to the Pats. Their wins have come against the Jets, Giants, Bengals, Dolphins, Redskins, and Broncos. There's still a sense of them being a paper tiger, I think.

On the other hand, Dallas hasn't beaten anyone that currently has a winning record. They lost to GB, Minnesota, and NE.

So yeah, that 6.5 points might be a bit much. Dallas has the big names, I guess.

Had Dallas and Chi under ,,, 0-2 already Some one else is doing the picking and I ran into a hot streak by him Now I need Atlanta

2-1 for the Thanksgiving games. That 6.5 point favorite for Dallas was clearly off. :p

It's supposed to be wet and maybe windy in the 49ers/Ravens game. I'm not sure how much that hurts either team, considering how much they run.

Hopefully the Vikings can take care of the Seahawks. :D

Guy who gives me games beat me in all 3 on Thur Now he gave me Balt Giants and Denver He's hot for the first time this year

How'd that Dallas win over Buffalo go? :71:
Dallas stinks So do Jints and Jets My only hope for NY are the Yanks

You should be an Islanders fan. They are doing quite well so far this year. :113:
Now that I'm not gambling in triple figures jut $5's and $10's I'm strictly a NY fan Rangers and Isles too I live on the island

I am originally from LI, although I haven't lived there since I was 13 or 14. :)

The Isles are the only NY team I root for, though.

Forum List

Back