Weather disasters over the last year likely due to record ocean warming

cyclone intensity has risen noticeably over the past 20 years, and eight of the 10 most active years since 1950

... never mind the 1940s were THE MOST ACTIVE DECADE on record - how the FRAUD uses "stats" for the FRAUD....

2006-2015 longest ever period in over 200 years of data where ZERO Cat 3+ storms hit the US....

1938 cane is last cat 5 to get as far north as Martha's Vineyard now IDed as HomO Island....

Your side LIES.

I bet if we had good data going back a million years, we'd find there were some humdingers.

Here is your Messiah talking, you fucking AGW religious nut.

You are just as fucking unhinged as he is. All you Environmental Wackos are unhinged.

Former VP Al Gore gives 'unhinged' rant about environmental threats including 'rain bombs' and 'boiling oceans' during speech at World Economic Forum​

• Former Vice President Al Gore gave an 'unhinged' speech about climate change
  • Gore raised concerns about 'rain bombs' and oceans boiling during the speech
  • The eco-warrior said humanity will be gravely impacted if changes aren't made
  • Gore is in Davos, Switzerland for the World Economic Forum
  • The former VP also voiced support for climate activist Greta Thunberg after her recent arrest in Germany for protesting a coal mine

We are all gonna die! Die I tell you!!!
E8FDE70D-246F-42D3-BFB6-7F4EE43AC1E7_jpe-2677207.JPG

You are just as fucking unhinged as he is. All you Environmental Wackos are unhinged.

Former VP Al Gore gives 'unhinged' rant about environmental threats including 'rain bombs' and 'boiling oceans' during speech at World Economic Forum​

• Former Vice President Al Gore gave an 'unhinged' speech about climate change
  • Gore raised concerns about 'rain bombs' and oceans boiling during the speech
  • The eco-warrior said humanity will be gravely impacted if changes aren't made
  • Gore is in Davos, Switzerland for the World Economic Forum
  • The former VP also voiced support for climate activist Greta Thunberg after her recent arrest in Germany for protesting a coal mine

We are all gonna die! Die I tell you!!!

DEAR AL,

OCEANS are not boiling, canes are not breaking out
LIES are what you scream and shout
Greenland FROZE while North America THAWED
Your Co2 theory is just a tad FLAWED

DEAR AL,

OCEANS are not boiling, canes are not breaking out
LIES are what you scream and shout
Greenland FROZE while North America THAWED
Your Co2 theory is just a tad FLAWED
All these things that these wackos have been telling us for the last 30 years have been lies and misrepresentations but yet there idiots like this Crick clown that just won't accept that he/she/it has been lied to.

All these things that these wackos have been telling us for the last 30 years have been lies and misrepresentations but yet there idiots like this Crick clown that just won't accept that he/she/it has been lied to.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Taxpayer funded climate "research" = paying Crick to parrot lies here

I appreciate the fact that me having these mountains of evidence and the supporting opinions of thousands of scientists and you having nothing HAS to be really frustrating. But, there is a simple solution. You could all come to your senses.

When were they established as lies?

When were they established as lies?
The moment they chose to ignore actual climate data like the previous interglacial period being 2C hotter than today with 26 ft higher seas than today and 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today. And the planet cooling for 50 million years and transitioning from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet which destroys their argument that water vapor is a net positive feedback.

I don’t see how an honest scientist can accept without question water vapor feedback from CO2 being 3 times the GHG effect of CO2 with the only evidence for that being a computer model. Especially when actual climate data tells us water vapor is a net negative feedback.

Most governments don't sponsor and fund any of it. So you are wrong.
My comment was in response to a charge that the government was paying scientists to further an AGW conspiracy - that it was all lies. I was pointing out that it was many nations, not just the US

I appreciate the fact that me having these mountains of evidence and the supporting opinions of thousands of scientists and you having nothing HAS to be really frustrating. But, there is a simple solution. You could all come to your senses.

Does this mean you believe the oceans are going to boil and the air be an open sewer in the next 77 years after all your fellow climate scammer made these brain-dead statements.

I think you attended his Climate Crisis workshop paid $99 and got a paper showing you were there sucking up every word the fat shitpile uttered.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Meanwhile you just another whack job terrified of an article that you like a few dozen others avoid discussing the content of it.

Where is the Climate Emergency?

LINK

My comment was in response to a charge that the government was paying scientists to further an AGW conspiracy - that it was all lies. I was pointing out that it was many nations, not just the US

There is no conspiracy.
They only fund studies on the doomer side of the issue.
Skeptics get canceled and get no funding.

There is no conspiracy.
They only fund studies on the doomer side of the issue.
Skeptics get canceled and get no funding.
I don't buy it. The literature is far too consistent to simply be a funding bias. You are still accusing thousands of scientists of lying to get funded and published and somehow managing to make it all tell s a consistent story. I hope you're smarter than that Todd.

I don't buy it. The literature is far too consistent to simply be a funding bias. You are still accusing thousands of scientists of lying to get funded and published and somehow managing to make it all tell s a consistent story. I hope you're smarter than that Todd.
The drive to present a single “scientific consensus” on issues has given the IPCC epistemic authority in matters of climate policy” (Beck et al. 2014). Many researchers have noted that this has been achieved by suppressing dissenting views on any issues where there is still scientific disagreement (Beck et al. 2014; Hoppe & Rodder 2019 ¨ ; van der Sluijs et al. 2010; Curry & Webster 2011; Sarewitz 2011; Hulme 2013). As a result, an accurate knowledge of those issues where there is ongoing scientific dissensus (and why) is often missing from the IPCC reports. This is concerning for policy makers relying on the IPCC reports because, as van der Sluijs et al. (2010) note, “The consensus approach deprives policy makers of a full view of the plurality of scientific opinions within and between the various scientific disciplines that study the climate problem” (van der Sluijs et al. 2010). This suppression of open-minded scientific inquiry is hindering scientific progress into improving our understanding of these challenging issues.

You are still accusing thousands of scientists of lying to get funded and published

I'm sure lots of the scientists getting the funds to support doomsday AGW studies believe it.
The ones who don't believe it aren't getting funded. Are getting censored and canceled.

Governments are wasting trillions building wind and solar instead of nuclear.
Banning nat gas hookups for new construction. Banning ICE cars.
Floating the claim that nat gas stoves are giving kids asthma.

Why is it so difficult to believe that they'd only fund one side of the issue?

You are still accusing thousands of scientists of lying to get funded and published

I'm sure lots of the scientists getting the funds to support doomsday AGW studies believe it.
Why do you throw "doomsday" in there? There is very, very, very little "doomsday" in scholarly studies. What you see is mainstream media alarmism trying to sell copy and I'm quite certain you know that.
The ones who don't believe it aren't getting funded. Are getting censored and canceled.
Not getting published is not censorship and I haven't the faintest idea what you mean by canceled. There are a number of scientists on your side of this argument still gainfully employed: Spencer, Christy, Soon, Bailunas, Lomborg, Happer and Legates (for god's sake). And, of course, a significant number of your supporters are retired. How do you know that their studies aren't being rejected for bad science? The only opinion you folks ever bring up are those of the folks who got rejected. And all of the names I've listed HAVE been published in several different journals.
Governments are wasting trillions building wind and solar instead of nuclear.
I disagree. You know I support nuclear power, but TMI, Chernobyl and Fukushima have all clearly illustrated that it needs to be done VERY, VERY carefully. The potential for harm from a nuclear plant is many orders of magnitude greater than the potential of a wind farm or a solar PV facility.
Banning nat gas hookups for new construction.
Where have you seen that take place?
Banning ICE cars.
Phased out. Just like we phased out leaded gasoline. They are harmful. Governments are acting in the common interest as is their obligation.
Floating the claim that nat gas stoves are giving kids asthma.
It was actually a scientific study that showed that result - and I believe that it was making children with asthma worse, but I could be wrong - and it has no ties to global warming.
Why is it so difficult to believe that they'd only fund one side of the issue?
Because that wouldn't silence them and you've created another unlikely group. This charge now requires all the publishers and the peer reviewers (who are often selected by authors) to all be cooperating in your conspiracy.

Todd, you have not been one to bring up bad science in an attempt to refute AGW. I see you're concerned about the cost and you're as suspicious of politicians as the next fellow. But its long past time to accept that global warming is taking place, that it is of a magnitude to be threatening and that its primary cause is human CO2 emissions. These points are simply irrefutable.

Why do you throw "doomsday" in there? There is very, very, very little "doomsday" in scholarly studies. What you see is mainstream media alarmism trying to sell copy and I'm quite certain you know that.

Not getting published is not censorship and I haven't the faintest idea what you mean by canceled. There are a number of scientists on your side of this argument still gainfully employed: Spencer, Christy, Soon, Bailunas, Lomborg, Happer and Legates (for god's sake). And, of course, a significant number of your supporters are retired. How do you know that their studies aren't being rejected for bad science? The only opinion you folks ever bring up are those of the folks who got rejected. And all of the names I've listed HAVE been published in several different journals.

I disagree. You know I support nuclear power, but TMI, Chernobyl and Fukushima have all clearly illustrated that it needs to be done VERY, VERY carefully. The potential for harm from a nuclear plant is many orders of magnitude greater than the potential of a wind farm or a solar PV facility.

Phased out. Just like we phased out leaded gasoline. They are harmful. Governments are acting in the common interest as is their obligation.

It was actually a scientific study that showed that result - and I believe that it was making children with asthma worse, but I could be wrong - and it has no ties to global warming.

Because that wouldn't silence them and you've created another unlikely group. This charge now requires all the publishers and the peer reviewers (who are often selected by authors) to all be cooperating in your conspiracy.

Todd, you have not been one to bring up bad science in an attempt to refute AGW. I see you're concerned about the cost and you're as suspicious of politicians as the next fellow. But its long past time to accept that global warming is taking place, that it is of a magnitude to be threatening and that its primary cause is human CO2 emissions. These points are simply irrefutable.

Why do you throw "doomsday" in there?

I'm feeling like a hockey stick today.
The fastest rate in the last million years (or was it 170,000 years?)
sounds a little doomsday to me.

Not getting published is not censorship

Of course not. Neither is not being funded. Or not being hired.

and I haven't the faintest idea what you mean by canceled

It's when you say something that doesn't agree with the current liberal mantra
and the howling mob tries to destroy your life. Check out what the trans mob
is trying to do to J.K. Rowling.

Similar policies have been debated across the country. A few dozen cities, including San Francisco, Berkeley and San Jose in California; Cambridge, Mass.; and Seattle, have moved to ban natural gas hook ups in some new buildings as a way to combat climate change.

ICE cars are harmful like leaded gasoline? That's funny!!
What is the common interest in the extra deaths caused by higher CAFE standards?

It was actually a scientific study that showed that result -

Was it by the same guys who whined about coconut oil in movie popcorn?

and I believe that it was making children with asthma worse, but I could be wrong - and it has no ties to global warming.

If it weren't for all the other "ban natural gas" idiocy, that could almost be believable.

Because that wouldn't silence them and you've created another unlikely group.

But it has silenced them.

his charge now requires all the publishers and the peer reviewers (who are often selected by authors) to all be cooperating in your conspiracy.

If the colleges don't fund the study, there is no paper to review.
Remember the ClimateGate emails where they were talking about preventing
skeptics from getting published? That was great, wasn't it?

But its long past time to accept that global warming is taking place,

Yes. It's warmer.

that it is of a magnitude to be threatening

I disagree. Certainly not threatening enough to justify the trillions of dollars of idiocy
that's been going on. The money that's wasted and the bad priorities that are being pushed
are causing real damage. Actual deaths.

Remember all those California wildfires that were caused by powerlines recently?
Do you think PG&E should have been spending more on powerline infrastructure?
On clearing dry fuel from around their towers? Do you think maybe, just maybe,
the billions they've been forced to spend on green mandates may have taken
precedence over mundane maintenance that could have prevented or reduced
those disasters?

Why do you throw "doomsday" in there?

I'm feeling like a hockey stick today.
The fastest rate in the last million years (or was it 170,000 years?)
sounds a little doomsday to me.
The attempt was to throw a little "unprecedented" back in to the mix.
Not getting published is not censorship

Of course not. Neither is not being funded. Or not being hired.
People don't have a right to be published. If you think they are not being treated fairly or objectively, you need a little more evidence than we've seen so far. The Wikipedia article I brought up for Christopher Landsea told how a study of his in which he claimed that increased temperatures would decrease the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere was rejected by four peer reviewers, two of which Landsea himself had selected.
and I haven't the faintest idea what you mean by canceled

It's when you say something that doesn't agree with the current liberal mantra
and the howling mob tries to destroy your life. Check out what the trans mob
is trying to do to J.K. Rowling.
The trans mob? Look what conservative Americans are trying to do for having the unmitigated gall to defeat Donald Trump in the general election. Can I call them a mob?
Similar policies have been debated across the country. A few dozen cities, including San Francisco, Berkeley and San Jose in California; Cambridge, Mass.; and Seattle, have moved to ban natural gas hook ups in some new buildings as a way to combat climate change.

ICE cars are harmful like leaded gasoline? That's funny!!
But you offer nothing to refute it.
What is the common interest in the extra deaths caused by higher CAFE standards?
Reducing fuel consumption, GHG emissions and pollution.
It was actually a scientific study that showed that result -

Was it by the same guys who whined about coconut oil in movie popcorn?
I don't think so. So another point for which you lack a refutation
and I believe that it was making children with asthma worse, but I could be wrong - and it has no ties to global warming.

If it weren't for all the other "ban natural gas" idiocy, that could almost be believable.
The universe is a complex place. Everything goes on in there.
Because that wouldn't silence them and you've created another unlikely group.

But it has silenced them.
You have yet to demonstrate that any bias against them was exercised save from the testimony of people whose studies were rejected. And even those testimonies have been nothing but sour grapes complaining. Why haven't any of these silenced scientists been able to demonstrate that they were not denied due to failings in their work?
his charge now requires all the publishers and the peer reviewers (who are often selected by authors) to all be cooperating in your conspiracy.

If the colleges don't fund the study, there is no paper to review.
Remember the ClimateGate emails where they were talking about preventing
skeptics from getting published? That was great, wasn't it?
When the topic represent a threat to humanity's well being and the question has been made political by people taken in by the fossil fuel industry's PR campaign, how would you suggest science react?
But its long past time to accept that global warming is taking place,

Yes. It's warmer.

that it is of a magnitude to be threatening

I disagree. Certainly not threatening enough to justify the trillions of dollars of idiocy
that's been going on. The money that's wasted and the bad priorities that are being pushed
are causing real damage. Actual deaths.
What trillions of dollars? What money wasted? What bad priorities?
Remember all those California wildfires that were caused by powerlines recently?
Do you think PG&E should have been spending more on powerline infrastructure?
On clearing dry fuel from around their towers? Do you think maybe, just maybe,
the billions they've been forced to spend on green mandates may have taken
precedence over mundane maintenance that could have prevented or reduced
those disasters?
What green mandates?

The attempt was to throw a little "unprecedented" back in to the mix.

People don't have a right to be published. If you think they are not being treated fairly or objectively, you need a little more evidence than we've seen so far. The Wikipedia article I brought up for Christopher Landsea told how a study of his in which he claimed that increased temperatures would decrease the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere was rejected by four peer reviewers, two of which Landsea himself had selected.

The trans mob? Look what conservative Americans are trying to do for having the unmitigated gall to defeat Donald Trump in the general election. Can I call them a mob?

Reducing fuel consumption, GHG emissions and pollution.

I don't think so. So another point for which you lack a refutation

The universe is a complex place. Everything goes on in there.

You have yet to demonstrate that any bias against them was exercised save from the testimony of people whose studies were rejected. And even those testimonies have been nothing but sour grapes complaining. Why haven't any of these silenced scientists been able to demonstrate that they were not denied due to failings in their work?

When the topic represent a threat to humanity's well being and the question has been made political by people taken in by the fossil fuel industry's PR campaign, how would you suggest science react?

What green mandates?

People don't have a right to be published.

Absolutely. So what?

The trans mob?

Yeah, it's crazy.

Rowling drew outrage Saturday on Twitter when she criticized an opinion piece published by the website Devex, a media platform for the global development community, that used the phrase “ people who menstruate.”

“I’m sure there used to be a word for those people,” the famous British author tweeted. “Someone help me out. Wumben? Wimpund? Woomud?”

She continued with another thread speaking about the concept of biological sex.

You need me to refute the idea that CO2 is as dangerous than lead?
Tell me you're joking.

Reducing fuel consumption, GHG emissions and pollution

How many excess deaths are worth an extra MPG?

Obviously science reacts by not funding or publishing skeptics.

Hilarious!

What green mandates?

The stuff I have to explain to the greens. It's like they're children.
You didn't know that fracking was responsible for lower CO2, that CAFE
standards are killing people and now you've never seen a green mandate?

Forum List

Back