Weather disasters over the last year likely due to record ocean warming

In 2022, the world's oceans increased their heat content by TWENTY TIMES the total energy usage of the human race over the same period.
Never seen a howler monkey like you before. Spews never ending bullshit about something he knows nothing about. Oh wait...

Last edited:
Or they are caused by the move into Solar Cycle 25 with the off -the -charts rise in sunspots , --- which they are desperately trying to conceal ---- with predictable weather outcomes .Which we are beginning to see .

I suspect the underlying theory also predicts a huge increase in volcanic activity and earthquakes from now and for around the next 30+ years .

Will laugh hysterically if they have to change the Warming Theory crap, which they changed to Climate Change, all because CMEs wreck their non science drivel .

Let's see how you fix that WEF !!!!!-- though ionospheric heaters and chem trail topics need to be taken more seriously as this is precisely how you might go about protecting us from increased incoming energy.

Added
You need to explain why and how the oceans are heating and one thing you can guarantee is that it has not resulted from human activities .
Let alone from cows farting .

Last edited:
Never seen a howler monkey like you before. Spews never ending bullshit about something he knows nothing about. Oh wait...
Fortunately, the people doing the studies I quote, DO know what they're talking about. You, on the other hand, don't seem to know anyone with a science education that agrees with you.

Fortunately, the people doing the studies I quote, DO know what they're talking about. You, on the other hand, don't seem to know anyone with a science education that agrees with you.
Of course they do. The government pays them to produce what they want.

Only those easily bamboozled by matrix generated science fall for this gheyness....

What we are seeing in California is nothing novel or unique. But don't take my word for it...check the history of these storms.:boobies::boobies::boobies:

Whoooops

In 2022, the world's oceans increased their heat content by TWENTY TIMES the total energy usage of the human race over the same period.

That's awful! What was the increase in 1922?

That's awful! What was the increase in 1922?
Extrapolate

1920px-Earth%27s_Heat_Accumulation.png

What a buncha nonsense.
With the ice caps melting that "drink" will stay cold for quite a while.
Bring on the Billy Gates sunscreen program (insulated Cupsoft--second edition)

Forum List

Back