Wearing Masks May Be Dangerous

Hey! How are things going with stupid motherfucking Trumpeters?

The same as always, everyone is wrong except them and yes they would still jump off a bridge if trump told them too. Anyway welcome back, haven't seen you in awhile.

Neurosurgeon Says Face Masks Pose Serious Risk to Healthy People

"Dr. Russell Blaylock, a neurosurgeon, has written an editorial addressing healthy people wearing masks to protect themselves from COVID-19 and his advice is: don’t."

According to Dr. Blaylock, studies do not support a conclusive relationship in a mask protecting one from a virus. Apparently a healthy person wearing a mask can suffer significant respiration problems such as headaches, airway resistance, CO2 accumulation up to hypoxia. Morevoer, IF you are sick, a mask can impair your normal blood oxygen making you more susceptible.

Another danger that these face masks present is how it can hurt the wearers peripheral vision. Particularly if you are around Walmart or other locations where mask wearers are at. You don't want to hit them with your car, and they don't want to be hit either

This would make for a good Polish joke but you're not suppose to put it up to your forehead.
You're not supposed to block your air way either but wearing a mask does exactly that.

"Dr. Russell Blaylock, a neurosurgeon, has written an editorial addressing healthy people wearing masks to protect themselves from COVID-19 and his advice is: don’t."

According to Dr. Blaylock, studies do not support a conclusive relationship in a mask protecting one from a virus. Apparently a healthy person wearing a mask can suffer significant respiration problems such as headaches, airway resistance, CO2 accumulation up to hypoxia. Morevoer, IF you are sick, a mask can impair your normal blood oxygen making you more susceptible.

Another danger that these face masks present is how it can hurt the wearers peripheral vision. Particularly if you are around Walmart or other locations where mask wearers are at. You don't want to hit them with your car, and they don't want to be hit either

This would make for a good Polish joke but you're not suppose to put it up to your forehead.
You're not supposed to block your air way either but wearing a mask does exactly that.

Sorry, are you Polish too? I was referring to the eyes.

Sorry, are you Polish too? I was referring to the eyes.
Yeah, I know you were referring to the eyes, I was referring to the 'correct' way where you cover your airways which is equally ridiculous. Guess it went over your head.

It's hot outside here........we work in the sun.......hot and humid so your dang mask gets sweaty..........Kinda like WATER BOARDING YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN SWEAT.

And the Mask NAZI's.......drive around in the A.C. car looking for people not wearing them......when they are done looking around they go back to their AC offices and probably don't wear them there.

People who make the decisions don't have to abide by them.........utter BS.

The same as always, everyone is wrong except them and yes they would still jump off a bridge if trump told them too. Anyway welcome back, haven't seen you in awhile.

Yeah, I kind of lost interest in posting when it became clear the mods were all trumpster shills.
Boo hoo..
Good answer, good answer!

Yeah, I kind of lost interest in posting when it became clear the mods were all trumpster shills.
Boo hoo..
Just seem like a whiner.

If you're in an environment with other people whose health history is an unknown, you'd be well advised to mask up since there is a virus going around to which you have not been vaccinated against.

If you're at your house or at the house of a person whose history is known, a mask is not a good idea due to the airway restrictions.

If the surgeon doesn't want to wear one...that is his choice but as for me, whenever I go to the store or will be at a place with others whose history is not known, a mask will stay on. I'm not so sure I am going to go maskless even after the pandemic eases until a vaccine is fielded.

Boo hoo..
Just seem like a whiner.
Heh - not really. Just explaining why I don't spend much time here these days. Sorry if I upset you.

Boo hoo..
Just seem like a whiner.
Heh - not really. Just explaining why I don't spend much time here these days. Sorry if I upset you.
Oh , not at all.

Hey! How are things going with stupid motherfucking Trumpsters?
Well let's see, still working, not hiding, still enjoying life, still worshipping God, and still counting our blessings everyday that we the human race are still allowed to exist in Gods presence, and it's all because of his mercy and by his grace that we still exist. How's it going from your fortified anti-viral basement you're typing from ?? lol. Don't look now, but hey the virus is right behind you, quick use your last burst of Lysol, do it now, do it now.

Forum List

Back