Wear a Mask in Public or Give Your Godvernment $500

I'm not a leftie so roiting ain't gonna happen. But I WILL remember, and I WILL work to throw the bitch out. Shes destroying the state.

I love it, everyone will need to wear a mask, if she enforces it. I think they should ticket a person 50 bucks everytime they get caught without a mask.
They should ticket someone everytime they express an opinion in public. $100
On that note, I should be able to shoot and kill anyone that comes near me without wearing a mask. Just MY opinion.
You go ahead with that, tell your relatives to let us all know how it worked out for you.

If you infect one person, the social cost will be higher than that. So I guess $500 is a bargain rate.
If you are wearing your mask it doesn’t effect you.
Oh no no, see the masks work so well, their graph is only 20%less if they wear a mask and I don’t. Means the mask is only 20% effective. But they ain’t got brains so they don’t get that. They truly are stupid. Admittedly

Where is this righteous anger when TB infested illegals are streaming over the border spreading their many
rare and infectious diseases around? I don't see any of it.
There was an Ebola outbreak last year and the same month, several hundred illegal immigrants from that region were caught trying to cross the border a few hours sw of me.

It didn't get much media attention at all and sure as hell we didn't shut down the whole country.

Btw, just to put it in perspective, kung flu will kill about 1 out of every 100 people infected.
Ebola will kill between 6 and 9 out of every 10 people who get it.

This ain't about a virus, it's an experiment in societal programming.

So put on a mask...not a big deal. All private businesses here require a mask and there's no mandate stating as such.
1594441004562.png

Anyone who enters a store of other public arena without a mask and yells or coughs on any other person should be arrested and charged with an assault of a deadly weapon. If the victim within 14 days of the assault become infected, the charge should be update to Attempted Murder.
No.
There is a reason he is called Rye Catcher...
:alcoholic:

What is that?

The reason is simple for those who pay attention, I was locked out of my initial nom de plume, Wry Catcher.

Do you have any more stupid comments to make? You've joined the list of the immature, ignorant & biddable fools who post here.

Doesnt the flu do the same? So maybe we should protect people from the cost of social loss. The social cost of driving is awfully high, we should ban driving. Lots of people drown, let’s stop swimming. Add to that people that smoke, overeat, drink, we ban all of that then the social cost would drop considerably, wouldn’t it?

We ban suicide. But that doesn't stop people.

Historically, various states listed the act as a felony, but all were reluctant to ... suicide a crime (North and South Dakota, Washington, New Jersey, Nevada, and ...

Yes suicides are illegal because “social loss”. However we aren’t concerned about the uptick in suicides during the pandemic. But what about the “social loss” of not masking during the flu, it could prevent thousands of deaths per year, why are we not worried about “social loss”? Why aren’t we banning automobiles, look at the “social loss”? Why are we not banning swimming, look at the “social loss” there? Why aren’t managing diets and foods sold, we have “social loss” there. We abort 100,000’s babies a year, what about “social loss” there? The world in 2019 lost 1.5 million to TB. Why does no one mask for TB?

If the masks are so effective during the protests, then why not require masks for attending football, baseball, concerts and other activities and move on and have crowds because according to the left, there were no spikes in cases from those crowds which included rioting?

We are seeing a “new normal”, which is another buzz word to make people to comply. I will “mask up” however it is not a “new normal” for me because it isn’t normal, it isn’t going to be permanent. I will “social distance”, however, it is not a “new normal”, nothing normal about it, and it won’t be permanent.

The floating of the stupid buzz words is absolutely ludicrous as I have pointed out. “Social loss”, “social distancing”, “mask up”, “new normal, are all buzz words to control the non-thinking drones that are being programmed to follow the leader and not to question. I will follow rules however I will question as liberals and conservatives should. The current left and right wing zealots are a dangerous bunch.

Last edited:
Your body is your private property. The gov't has no right to tell you what you can do with your own body. The only exception IMHO is abortion, where you are infringing upon the rights of ANOTHER body.

It won't be long before the gov't can tell us they have a right to put a needle in our arms or a microchip in our necks.

Show me where, in any state constitution, it says the gov't has a right to force you to wear a face mask. If it's not in there, the right DOES NOT EXIST. Saying a private business can do it so the gov't can to shows the absolute ignorance of the idiots saying it. A private business is just that, PRIVATELY OWNED. They can make whatever rules they want. But the gov't is owned by the people and have to live by a different set of rules.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back