It's Not About ME Anymore

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Oh yes it is Mr. Trump. In your mind that's all everything is about.

“The president rants about the deadly coronavirus destroying ‘the greatest economy,’ one he claims to have personally built,” the newspaper reported. “He laments the unfair ‘fake news’ media, which he vents never gives him any credit. And he bemoans the ‘sick, twisted’ police officers in Minneapolis, whose killing of an unarmed black man in their custody provoked the nationwide racial justice protests that have confounded the president.”

"The president always places himself as a blameless victim at the center of these public crises, the paper reported, just as he does in his yelped tweets about “PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT!” and “POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!”

“The president rants about the deadly coronavirus destroying ‘the greatest economy,’ one he claims to have personally built,” the newspaper reported. “He laments the unfair ‘fake news’ media, which he vents never gives him any credit. And he bemoans the ‘sick, twisted’ police officers in Minneapolis, whose killing of an unarmed black man in their custody provoked the nationwide racial justice protests that have confounded the president.”

"The president always places himself as a blameless victim at the center of these public crises, the paper reported, just as he does in his yelped tweets about “PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT!” and “POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!”

The economy is not destroyed...we are coming back...

Lol, leftists lay awake at night waiting for some idiot left loon site to validate their TDS syndrome.

Pathetic but in some way funny

The economy is not destroyed...we are coming back...

It's making inroads but there is a good chance, in the Red States, that it will take another nose dive. Meanwhile, the Blue States are starting to loosen up a bit. But the Blue States are monitoring the Covid 19 closely. Even they may have to tighten back up again. Covid 19 is NOT Political. Is it so smart that it only increases wherever Rump has a Rally or just in the Red States? Your Red States are catching up to the Blue states fast.

Lol, leftists lay awake at night waiting for some idiot left loon site to validate their TDS syndrome.

Sorry, cupcake, the TDS Fruitcake Award has already been given out for the day. But you keep trying, there, Gomer.
3 1/2 years in and their one and only defense for this POS is screaming TDS. Pathetic effin losers.

The president always places himself as a blameless victim

Oh, for a minute there I thought you were talking about Obama instead of brainlessly TDS ranting.

Sorry, Gomer, the TDS Fruitcake award has been given out and richly deserved. Try again. Maybe YOU can be the recipient of that award some day but you need to be quicker on the trigger.

Sorry, cupcake, the TDS Fruitcake Award has already been given out for the day. But you keep trying, there, Gomer.
3 1/2 years in and their one and only defense for this POS is screaming TDS. Pathetic effin losers.
Those humpers think about fraud all the time. Mostly their forged 3rd to 4th grade diplomas.

Those humpers think about fraud all the time. Mostly their forged 3rd to 4th grade diplomas.

While I don't support Biden in any shape or form, my intention is to send Rump and his Party of the Rumpers packing and rebuild the Republican Party. Please don't let up on these characters. I am glad you all are posting now. It used to just be me. But I'm a big boy and can handle these small children. It's just easier if you all help out.

While I don't support Biden in any shape or form, my intention is to send Rump and his Party of the Rumpers packing and rebuild the Republican Party. Please don't let up on these characters. I am glad you all are posting now. It used to just be me. But I'm a big boy and can handle these small children. It's just easier if you all help out.
I'm just eager to vote out the monster we have. It's really easy to do. I hope most of the Trump voters aren't so dumb as the humpers around here.

I'm just eager to vote out the monster we have. It's really easy to do. I hope most of the Trump voters aren't so dumb as the humpers around here.
How dumb are they?

THINK ABOUT, THINK ABOUT IT! Can you vote for Rump and not be that dumb? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice and shame on me.

You're right. It isn't about Trump.

Why don't you just go out and live your life and ignore him? That would solve 99.89% of your problem.

THINK ABOUT, THINK ABOUT IT! Can you vote for Rump and not be that dumb? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice and shame on me.
I was gonna say that!

You're right. It isn't about Trump.

Why don't you just go out and live your life and ignore him? That would solve 99.89% of your problem.

After Jan 21st we will. He become NYs problem and not mine anymore. But we do have to rebuild the Republican Party after you Party of the Rumpers crapped all over the place. Luckily, since the Circus's no longer have Elephants to clean up after, there are some extremely qualified out of work Elephant Sanitation Engineers.

I was gonna say that!

I don't need any recognition. Okay, you own it.

Forum List

Back