Wear a Mask in Public or Give Your Godvernment $500

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I'm not a leftie so roiting ain't gonna happen. But I WILL remember, and I WILL work to throw the bitch out. Shes destroying the state.

So put on a mask...not a big deal. All private businesses here require a mask and there's no mandate stating as such.

I'm not a leftie so roiting ain't gonna happen. But I WILL remember, and I WILL work to throw the bitch out. Shes destroying the state.

I really think we need to have the gov sell everyone a reusable biochip mask with a built in retractable straw and put everyone on a liquid diet. If you take the mask off even for bathing, sleeping or sex, an alarm goes into the government with your ID and location. Let's get the ball ROLLING!

This post will cost you $100.

Do read the fine print.

The goal is to either throw you in jail where COVID is exploding, or forbid you from working and then fine you for not wearing a mask while getting stimulus checks to try and survive.

Meanwhile in a city near you with no enforcement of mask laws, so long as you protest the right things

d0738e-20180630-immigrationmarch02.jpg

So put on a mask...not a big deal. All private businesses here require a mask and there's no mandate stating as such.
View attachment 361767
No, no, you got it all wrong. The mask does not protect YOU, it protects other people.

The box was never meant to protect you and you alone.
Well, your wrong on two fronts. The mask doesn't protect you OR the other person.

But you should learn to do things right and not wear the box. It really exposes you to people's ridicule.

If you infect one person, the social cost will be higher than that. So I guess $500 is a bargain rate.
The social cost?

Infecting one person leads to others getting infected, such as the person's immediate family. It can result in tens of thousnds of dollar in co-pays. It can lead to children losing parents, and so on.

If you infect one person, the social cost will be higher than that. So I guess $500 is a bargain rate.
The social cost?

Infecting one person leads to others getting infected, such as the person's immediate family. It can result in tens of thousnds of dollar in co-pays. It can lead to children losing parents, and so on.
So can the flu. Are you trying to say that we all have to wear masks in public forever? BTW, that is not a social cost. A social cost is turning Nazi and turning freedom loving American's into the authorities for not doing what you claim you are 'just asking' people to do.

My guns are protected I don't worry about them....ever. Comparing them to wearing a mask is off base. If you don't want to wear a mask then don't go to a public place or business that requires it. Problem solved.

View attachment 361767
No, no, you got it all wrong. The mask does not protect YOU, it protects other people.

The box was never meant to protect you and you alone.
The warning on the box does not mention the word "you".
Well this just great some can still read. Just you wait till Biden gets in there and fixes all that!

My guns are protected I don't worry about them....ever. Comparing them to wearing a mask is off base. If you don't want to wear a mask then don't go to a public place or business that requires it. Problem solved.
Why should I have to wear a mask in a public space when masks don't do anything?

However, you missed the point. If its no big deal, just turn them in.

Lets see if you get it.

Forum List

Back