Weapon of war...the pump action shotgun....should it be banned too? The anti-gunners will eventually say yes....

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
True, It underpins the entire anti-gun argument.
You right wingers keep dipping back into the past and claiming to be the party of Lincoln.
Lincoln (R) << See the "R"? There you go.
Lincoln’s been dead for more than 150 years and the Republican Party moved on and became the party of racism and division under Ronald Reagan.
Mindless, unsupportable nonsense.
Republicans have no anti-racist bona fides any longer. You are now the party of white fascism. You broke it, you own it.
Mindless, unsupportable nonsense.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. You right wingers keep dipping back into the past and claiming to be the party of Lincoln. Lincoln’s been dead for more than 150 years and the Republican Party moved on and became the party of racism and division under Ronald Reagan.

Republicans have no anti-racist bona fides any longer. You are now the party of white fascism. You broke it, you own it.
Being set up by the Democrat's "the party of true racism", doesn't make the party that was set up the racist, but rather it just shows how far the party of true racism will go in order to continually set the other party up. The true party of racism does this in order to cause the other one to take the fall for what the true party of pandering lying racist has gotten away with over the many year's gone by.

The gig is finally up, and the knowledge of what has been taking place is understood, so now it's down to "fool us once shame on you, but fool us twice then shame on us". It's time to stand up and be accounted for, and it's time to stop the steal that's been going on for 50 year's now. Stay tuned.

Other countries where there isn’t rampant racism, poverty and guns, don’t have the kind of crime problems that you have in the United States.
It seems I somehow hurt your feelings. You should learn to deal with that.

You made no case for ''rampant racism'' here in the Great Satan. Poverty exists in all nations. Firearm ownership is a Constitutiinal right in the US.

Why don't you tell us how the magical Kingdom of Peace and Love where you live manages to avoid the evils that you want to believe plague the US.

Last edited:
Denial is not just a river in Egypt. You right wingers keep dipping back into the past and claiming to be the party of Lincoln. Lincoln’s been dead for more than 150 years and the Republican Party moved on and became the party of racism and division under Ronald Reagan.

Anger management is a benefit you might want to seek out. I think leftist hacks have this grudge mentality that causes them to lash out like petulant children.

As you made no case for your claimed ''party of white fascism'', maybe it's time for a nice hot cup of tea and coma.

It seems I somehow hurt your feelings. You should learn to deal with that.

You made no cade for ''rampant racism'' here in the Great Satan. Poverty exists in all nations. Firearm ownership is a Constitutiinal right in the US.

Why don't you tell us how the magical Kingdom of Peace and Love where you live manages to avoid the evils that you want to believe plague the US.

Frankly, until this post, I wasn't even aware of your existence. I don't have to make a case for rampant racism because it's already been made time and time again, but you continue to deny its exists at all. I guess you've missed the 2020 race riots, George Floyd, or the expiry of Voting Rights Act and Black Lives Matter.

Why don't you not look at what other, less violent countries manage things as an example for you to do better? It's not like anyone is paying attention to your posts.

Frankly, until this post, I wasn't even aware of your existence. I don't have to make a case for rampant racism because it's already been made time and time again, but you continue to deny its exists at all. I guess you've missed the 2020 race riots, George Floyd, or the expiry of Voting Rights Act and Black Lives Matter.

Why don't you not look at what other, less violent countries manage things as an example for you to do better? It's not like anyone is paying attention to your posts.

"I don't have to make a case for rampant racism because it's already been made....''

Frankly, before this post, I was aware that leftists tended to be self-loathing and angry but.... whoooooowe.

Good answer. I don't have to refute your nonsense claim because its been refuted time and time and time again. <----- I used a third instance of the noun ''time'', thus proving my point.

Let me guess. You were on the sidelines flailing your Pom Poms as the BLM rioters burned down businesses. You're everyone's hero.

George Floyd's death was molehill made into a mountain, a volcanic mountain, then it exploded and got 'ash' all over everyone.

George Floyd's death was molehill made into a mountain, a volcanic mountain, then it exploded and got 'ash' all over everyone.

A man is murdered in broad daylight, in front of dozens of horrified bystanders who listened to him beg for his life, and you claim it was no big deal. And then police tried to cover it up saying that he died as a result of "a medical crisis".

This was urban terrorism. And you're a racist idiot to say it was no big deal.

No one's made the case for wide spread white racism, but there is case of the lying democrat's who have tried to create the fraud by claiming white racism in everything they can, and doing so for political power and purposes.

It's ending and you knucklehead's are melting down in huge fashion over it. Leftist tears are bitter tears that are more corrosive than battery acid if they drip on anything.

A man is murdered in broad daylight, in front of dozens of horrified bystanders who listened to him beg for his life, and you claim it was no big deal. And then police tried to cover it up saying that he died as a result of "a medical crisis".

I can perhaps do a 3 / 10 for introducing your obligatory and tedious hurling of the racist™ slogan into virtually every post but really… some new slogans would be helpful.

So, all the deaths and property destruction that followed was justified? Are you ok that race relations have been set back because of the violent response, to the hurt of the black community? And why is it ok for blacks to wantonly kill other blacks, including black children, by the hundreds, and no one raises an eyebrow?

The outcry over George Floyd's death rested on a single smartphone video taken by a bystander. Because of that video dozens of others lost their lives and dozens of businesses and buildings were burned to the ground. Most have never recovered.

Do you think the 'cause' of black people was advanced by all this? I'm not a racist, but I am more critical of blacks because of this, and because of the black crime wave now sweeping the country.

The George Floydd, guy who overdosed and had a heart attack from clogged arteries riots were sanctioned and controlled by the democrat party brown shirts, Blm and antifa......they were used to hurt Trump, and even promised more and worse violence if he won........

He wasn't murdered....he had 3 clogged arteries and had taken a cocktail of drugs that actually killed him...he was already dead before the cops even arrived...then, the democrat party exploited it, sent out their brown shirts in blm and antifa to burn, loot and murder in black neighborhoods in order to damage Trump...that is what actually happened.

The liberal media won't celebrate legitimately successful blacks but will make hero's and martyrs out of their criminals.

''We'', meaning the Democrat party, the former and current Party of Slavery, then yes.

Don't include me in the degeneracy that defines your political and ideological affiliation.

Naw, you just support discrimination and thug cops.

Other countries where there isn’t rampant racism, poverty and guns, don’t have the kind of crime problems that you have in the United States.

Shhh... don't tell her that.. she needs to believe America is the nicest, bestest place in the world.

Japanese cops are racist....and have massive police powers over Japanese Citizens.......George Floyd wouldn't have happened there because he would still be in prison from his first drug arrest, not released over and over again.

British police are racist too....

..https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/may/25/race-action-plan-police-accept-institutionally-racist

Do you understand that Japan is one of the most racist countries in the world? It is also one of the most xenophobic countries in the world....

Europe didn't have minorities, so they just murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children from 1936-1945...more innocent people murdered than in the entire 246 year history of gun murder in the United States...

Do you understand how little you really understand?

Forum List

Back