We won’t nominate Trump because we want to win. The suburban voter doesn’t like Trump. We haven’t lost this much this fast, we lost House, Senate & WH

It is his way of brainwashing Trumpers....they don't realize it, but he's got them lock, stock, and barrel believing in him, and his repetitive...word salad brain washing, works on them.... I don't know why it doesn't work on the rest of us? but it does work on his flock.... :(
See post #80.

Democrats/liberals have NO BUSINESS talking to anyone about propaganda. Brain washing? How about

Stay home, stay safe

Your mask protects me, my mask protects you

"...that means your immune system is working!" (when the shot makes you violently ill)

And etc etc etc.

So please.
I've had no problems with the vaccine, my parents no problems, my sister no problems, my pastor no problems, my grocery clerks at the local store ...no problems, my doctor and her nurse no problems, my hubby...no problems, my neighbors, no problems.....

YOU have people you've read about on the internet that make all kinds of horrible claims about the vaccines....which may or may not be true.... Do you know anyone in your circle of daily acquaintances that have been harmed by the vaccine? I don't.

Yes, Stay home, stay safe....is definitely a jingle, planned to make you remember....a form of brainwashing that advertisers use.

I've had no problems with the vaccine, my parents no problems, my sister no problems, my pastor no problems, my grocery clerks at the local store ...no problems, my doctor and her nurse no problems, my hubby...no problems, my neighbors, no problems.....

YOU have people you've read about on the internet that make all kinds of horrible claims about the vaccines....which may or may not be true.... Do you know anyone in your circle of daily acquaintances that have been harmed by the vaccine? I don't.

Yes, Stay home, stay safe....is definitely a jingle, planned to make you remember....a form of brainwashing that advertisers use.

I don't know anyone who died from Covid. Does that mean no one died from Covid? Is this your argument?

And I know three people, of my acquaintance, who were in remission from cancer, whose cancer returned with a vengeance. All have now died--within months.

My husband's coworker died in his sleep earlier this week. Late 30s. So he definitely knows someone.

Oh. And a very close family member. Feb 2021, first shot. She came home and bled profusely--feminine bleeding. She thought it was the shot but couldn't figure out how a vaccine could cause profuse menstrual bleeding. Later on--after everyone on Twitter mocked Naomi Wolf--gosh, that's a thing. Heavy menstrual bleeding.

Say.....

Why should a vaccine for a respiratory illness cause heart issues, blood clots and heavy menstrual bleeding?

Does that sound right to anyone?

I don't know anyone who died from Covid. Does that mean no one died from Covid? Is this your argument?

And I know three people, of my acquaintance, who were in remission from cancer, whose cancer returned with a vengeance. All have now died--within months.

My husband's coworker died in his sleep earlier this week. Late 30s. So he definitely knows someone.

I know three who died of COVID before the vaccine came out. They had minor health problems that were well managed.

I know three who died of COVID before the vaccine came out. They had minor health problems that were well managed.

That's too bad. But the statistics now say that the deaths of people basically under 65 was infinitesimal. So small that basically no one under that age--no one without serious, life-impacting health conditions--should have ever been vaccinated.

Remember when WHO said the death rate was like 3%? No. It is not in any age group OVER 1% that I have seen. The death rate from vaccines will exceed that. Mark it. Believe it.

I disagree.

It must be time for you to get a booster.

:)

That's too bad. But the statistics now say that the deaths of people basically under 65 was infinitesimal. So small that basically no one under that age--no one without serious, life-impacting health conditions--should have ever been vaccinated.

Remember when WHO said the death rate was like 3%? No. It is not in any age group OVER 1% that I have seen. The death rate from vaccines will exceed that. Mark it. Believe it.

Well, in 2020 a half million Americans died.

I do know people who died from covid, my God mother, and my neighbor who owned the Christmas tree farm three homesteads down from us died of covid....:(

Is anyone autopsy-ing any of these young people dying, to find out the causes of death? Were they covid shot related some how? If so, how? Hopefully someone in the medical field is trying to figure it out....

I do know people who died from covid, my God mother, and my neighbor who owned the Christmas tree farm three homesteads down from us died of covid....:(

Is anyone autopsy-ing any of these young people dying, to find out the causes of death? Were they covid shot related some how? If so, how? Hopefully someone in the medical field is trying to figure it out....

So you say.

If you haven't seen the autopsies, it is because you refuse to look.

You are cancelled.

:)

Well now let's do a little common sense sleuthing shall we?

The shots already cause myocarditis in healthy young men. That's an inflammation of the heart. I know The Cult says that's no big deal but um, it is. It's your heart. That's first.

The shots also cause blood clots. We know this too.

They also cause...incomprehensibly....menstrual bleeding. And outsized immune reactions, so that young people get very very sick. And when they do, we parrot "It means your immune system is working!"

Heart issues + blood clots + menstrual bleeding (!) + outsized immune reactions +

Now young people are mysteriously "falling over" dying, or dying in their sleep. And cancer is spiking, because T-cells are affected (immune response)

You do that math and see what you come up with.

Who do you think is behind the conspiracy to kill people world wide?

I don't believe it was a conspiracy. I believe it was incompetence + pride. The usual human downfall.

PS--oh, and greed. Can't forget that.

Well, it would take a lot of coordination.

It wouldn't and it didn't. The same story as every other failed, dangerous drug. Shoddy, rushed testing.

Do you know they blew up the clinical trial for the mRNA shots in the final stages? They thought they had "seen enough" so they just gave everyone the shots. So now there's no control group. Huh. Isn't that convenient. No way to track cancer deaths, heart attack deaths, etc.

So good luck with all those boosters. I'm entirely comfortable with my pure blood. Now I worry what I'll get if I need a transfusion.

It wouldn't and it didn't. The same story as every other failed, dangerous drug. Shoddy, rushed testing.

Do you know they blew up the clinical trial for the mRNA shots in the final stages? They thought they had "seen enough" so they just gave everyone the shots. So now there's no control group. Huh. Isn't that convenient. No way to track cancer deaths, heart attack deaths, etc.

So good luck with all those boosters. I'm entirely comfortable with my pure blood. Now I worry what I'll get if I need a transfusion.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Can't you freeze and bank your own blood? I've known someone who did this prior to surgery. Don't know how long the blood stays usable in cryo.

Congrats on being an intelligent pureblood.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Can't you freeze and bank your own blood? I've known someone who did this prior to surgery. Don't know how long the blood stays usable in cryo.

Congrats on being an intelligent pureblood.

Ooooo I wonder. Worth looking into. I hope they would do it. I'm really small and so don't qualify to donate blood.

Forum List

Back