Fetterman silences a room full of supporters

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
ERIE, Pennsylvania—In his highly anticipated debate against Republican Dr. Mehmet Oz, Lt. Gov. John Fetterman was asked to square two conflicting statements: one saying he’s never supported fracking, and another saying he’s always supported fracking.

“Uh, I do support fracking, and, I don’t—I don’t—I support fracking, and I stand, and I do support fracking,” Fetterman said.

As he tried unsuccessfully to square the two opposing sentiments, a debate watch party that’d been largely cheery and jabbing at Oz fell silent.

Some viewers turned to one another, scrunching up their faces and gritting their teeth. One person in the back even let out a groan.

Undaunted, democrats will continue to give us these types of Biden like candidates

But why?

Any theories as to why democrats are putting up cognitively disabled candidates?

"Going to those kind of vogotional schools, able to create a career to rai—to way, excuse me, to wane wayjuhlottaway high salary and supporting to reduce those costs are critical too"

nailed it, Fetterman!

Last edited:
ERIE, Pennsylvania—In his highly anticipated debate against Republican Dr. Mehmet Oz, Lt. Gov. John Fetterman was asked to square two conflicting statements: one saying he’s never supported fracking, and another saying he’s always supported fracking.

“Uh, I do support fracking, and, I don’t—I don’t—I support fracking, and I stand, and I do support fracking,” Fetterman said.

As he tried unsuccessfully to square the two opposing sentiments, a debate watch party that’d been largely cheery and jabbing at Oz fell silent.

Some viewers turned to one another, scrunching up their faces and gritting their teeth. One person in the back even let out a groan.

Undaunted, democrats will continue to give us these types of Biden like candidates

But why?

Any theories as to why democrats are putting up cognitively disabled candidates?
/---/ I tried watching that debate but it was too painful. Fedderman belongs in a nursing home receiving 24/7 care.
Now, why do dems support mentally ill candidates? They are easy to control, and all you need is a D after your name to get votes. And, in the same breath, they demand Trump get a cognitive test.

But why?

When you cheat in the tens of millions column, your better off having stupid and malleable politicians

But why?

They want to see how gullible the average Democrat voter can be

/---/ I tried watching that debate but it was too painful. Fedderman belongs in a nursing home receiving 24/7 care.
Now, why do dems support mentally ill candidates? They are easy to control, and all you need is a D after your name to get votes. And, in the same breath, they demand Trump get a cognitive test.
Bigot!

Do you have something against mentally ill people running for office?

When you cheat in the tens of millions column, your better off having stupid and malleable politicians
I think that when the system is rigged, either with vote manipulation or Rhino's running to act like democrats, you just stop trying with candidates like Uncle Fester cuz you have things already wrapped up.

I have no idea what he even said.
Democrats know what he said..........or I should say, meant to say. That is all that matters.

In fact, it may get to a point when democrats will create a whole other language so that we will be unable to talk to them, which is Ok.

They already have a head start by creating millions of pronouns and promoting ebonics.

Democrats know what he said..........or I should say, meant to say. That is all that matters.

In fact, it may get to a point when democrats will create a whole other language so that we will be unable to talk to them, which is Ok.

They already have a head start by creating millions of pronouns and promoting ebonics.

Good points. Even with this administration. Its a who's who of men who think they're women, men dressing in drag, furries, women who pretend they're are a man.

Good points. Even with this administration. Its a who's who of men who think they're women, men dressing in drag, furries, women who pretend they're are a man.
I fully expect a democrat to show up at a political debate in the future as they start barking cuz they identify as a furry.

Then they will win the election.

Forum List

Back