Zone1 "We will not have this man for king" (said the anti-Christs)--Scripture psg

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
The Parable of the Ten Minas

From Bible Hub

(Matthew 25:14-30)

11As they were hearing these things, he added and spoke a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately be manifested. 12He said therefore: a certain nobleman went into a far country, to receive for himself a kingdom and to return. 13And calling his ten servants, he gave them ten pounds and said to them: Trade till I come. 14But his citizens hated him and they sent an embassage after him, saying: We will not have this man to reign over us. 15And it came to pass that he returned, having received the kingdom: and he commanded his servants to be called, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading, 16And the first came saying: Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds. 17And he said to him: Well done, thou good servant, because thou hast been faithful in a little, thou shalt have power over ten cities. 18And the second came, saying: Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds. 19And he said to him: Be thou also over five cities. 20And another came, saying: Lord, behold here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin. 21For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up what thou didst not lay down: and thou reapest that which thou didst not sow. 22He saith to him: Out of thy own mouth I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up what I laid not down and reaping that which I did not sow. 23And why then didst thou not give my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have exacted it with usury? 24And he said to them that stood by: Take the pound away from him and give it to him that hath ten pounds. 25And they said to him: Lord, he hath ten pounds. 26But I say to you that to every one that hath shall be given, and he shall abound: and from him that hath not, even that which he hath shall be taken from him. 27But as for those my enemies, who would not have me reign over them, bring them hither and kill them before me.

END Scripture psg

Comment

What is interesting is that the king, Jesus, does not tell us that HE will "kill them before Me."

And He apparently is not speaking of their final condemnation either... (Hell)

He does, nonetheless, order their slaughter.

Yes

and yet some "catholics" here on the forum claim there is no actual, eternal Hell (though not sure this psg is about Hell...probably not?)

That's one of the bad results of Vatican II... disbelief in eternal Hell... No wonder true Christians despise Vatican II and all its bizarre detritus.

One way we know there is a Hell in the next life

There are so many smaller ones in this one...

Forum List

Back