We should not have a multicultural society - Signed Jeb!

you're right..it is kind of funny...funny how people don't learn from history and dismiss it.....
When my father grew up in Brooklyn is was only recently acceptable for a German immigrant to marry a Mick.

Yes?..and your point is?
We have a multicultural society that's doing nicely and would do better if we could determine how many guest workers we really need, and legalize them.

PS, and Jeb acts older and more tone deaf than Hillary.

It isn't doing nicely, moron. You and your ilk keep accusing everyone of being a hater. You don't even believe it yourself.
fuck yourself in the ass, obscene child.

brilliant rebuttal..You're a deep thinker, I can tell...

you're right..it is kind of funny...funny how people don't learn from history and dismiss it.....
When my father grew up in Brooklyn is was only recently acceptable for a German immigrant to marry a Mick.

Yes?..and your point is?
We have a multicultural society that's doing nicely and would do better if we could determine how many guest workers we really need, and legalize them.

I think we should have a solid immigration policy that has a pathway for citizenship for anyone that wants it.

One of the things that makes America exceptional? Is that anyone, anywhere has the potential to be an American.

That's pretty uniquely American.

nonsense..we have plenty of immigration laws and we have plenty of american citizens willing to work...but our immigration laws aren't being enforced...

and anyone can become a citizen of any country ...if they meet the qualifications...nothing "unique" about it.

What you REALLY mean is anyone can enter our country illegally and enjoy the benefits of being an american (welfare, free education, free health care, free housing, free utilities) without having to do anything..... except sneak across the border.

but we're going to correct all that pretty soon...

Yes?..and your point is?

I think we should have a solid immigration policy that has a pathway for citizenship for anyone that wants it.

One of the things that makes America exceptional? Is that anyone, anywhere has the potential to be an American.

No, that isn't what makes American exceptional. That's just leftist claptrap. Freedom and liberty are what make America exceptional, and all these foreigners Dims are so eager to import don't have a good appreciation of those features of our country. That's precisely why the Dims want to import them.

What is so "solid" about giving illegals a "pathway to citizenship?"

Yes?..and your point is?

nonsense..we have plenty of immigration laws and we have plenty of american citizens willing to work...but our immigration laws aren't being enforced...

and anyone can become a citizen of any country ...if they meet the qualifications...nothing "unique" about it.

What you REALLY mean is anyone can enter our country illegally and enjoy the benefits of being an american (welfare, free education, free health care, free housing, free utilities) without having to do anything..... except sneak across the border.

That's wrong.

You cannot become the citizen of any country.

Many countries are very strict about immigration.

Yes?..and your point is?

That's wrong.

GREAT point dummy, we should have Mexico's immigration laws

Yes?..and your point is?

No, that isn't what makes American exceptional. That's just leftist claptrap. Freedom and liberty are what make America exceptional, and all these foreigners Dims are so eager to import don't have a good appreciation of those features of our country. That's precisely why the Dims want to import them.

No actually it is.

We now have a President with the name of "Barack Obama".

That would be impossible in Japan, China, Russia, France, Germany, England, Switzerland, Finland and many other wealthy nations.

That we elected someone with his kind of background to lead the nation?

That's UNIQUELY American.

And it makes America Exceptional.

Anyone from anywhere can do anything here..if they work hard enough.

Yes?..and your point is?

That's wrong.

what did I just say?..."they have to meet the qualifications"....and you selectively choose to ignore everything else so you can twist and distort.

You mentioned countries that have strict immigration laws...thanks for bringing that up.

Why hasn't obama closed our border?

Yes?..and your point is?

That's wrong.

• Foreigners are admitted into Mexico “according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress.” (Article 32)
  • Immigration officials must “ensure” that “immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance” and for their dependents. (Article 34)
  • Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets “the equilibrium of the national demographics,” when foreigners are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests,” when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when “they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy.” (Article 37)
  • The Secretary of Governance may “suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest.” (Article 38)
Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country:

• Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
  • A National Population Registry keeps track of “every single individual who comprises the population of the country,” and verifies each individual’s identity. (Articles 85 and 86)
  • A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).
Foreigners with fake papers, or who enter the country under false pretenses, may be imprisoned:

• Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
  • Foreigners who sign government documents “with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses” are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)
Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:

• Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)
  • Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
  • Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico — such as working with out a permit — can also be imprisoned.
Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says,

• “A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally.” (Article 123)
  • Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)
  • Foreigners who “attempt against national sovereignty or security” will be deported. (Article 126)
Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law:

• A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
  • Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into Mexico will be fined. (Article 132)

Yes?..and your point is?

That's wrong.

Fred Sanford! Is that you??

It's UKRAINE , no need to put THE in front of it .

Yeah they are civil wars out there . Nothing new . Hell, remember worrying about India and Pakistan going all nuke war? That's died down.

It's all relative . When was the world better ?? U choose the time .

As for Lybia . Would u rather have qudaffi back ? The Mid East has to work it's shit out . Haven't we learned that lesson yet?

You think the potential for nuclear war is nothing to worry about?

That's enough said about you.

That's my point . We don't have the same India /paki saber rattling . Most of the strife we do have is based in civil war .

Is your life in the USA so bad? Do u wake up and worry about shit in the Congo !?

Yes?..and your point is?

Holy crap what a fountain of misinformation .

Illegals can't get welfare . If they have a kid that's legal, he can get welfare .

Yes?..and your point is?

You betcha! Trump is going to deport 12 million people in 2 years and make Mexico pay for a wall!!!!!!!!!

In the meantime.....Largest-ever drug tunnel in Nogales found

Yes?..and your point is?

You betcha! Trump is going to deport 12 million people in 2 years and make Mexico pay for a wall!!!!!!!!!

yup..that's right..scares you doesn't it?
tunnels can be easily detected...if the government WANTED to...but like the border they want it to happen...

Tell me this?
Why is the border still open?

Yes?..and your point is?

Holy crap what a fountain of misinformation .

Illegals can't get welfare . If they have a kid that's legal, he can get welfare .

like I said..you're absolutely clueless...next you'll tell me they can't vote either..

Yes?..and your point is?

tunnels can be easily detected...if the government WANTED to...but like the border they want it to happen...

Tell me this?

It is still open because I cross it every 3 months for dental cleanings.

And, BTW, if the border is so open, why are they finding dozens of tunnels under Nogales every year.

Tell me this?

It is still open because I cross it every 3 months for dental cleanings.

non sequitur...and juvenile, too.

And, BTW, if the border is so open, why are they finding dozens of tunnels under Nogalis every year.

are you saying the border is closed and our immigration laws are being followed?

Yes?..and your point is?

That's wrong.

Which shows they are a lot smarter than the numskulls currently making our immigration policy.

Yes?..and your point is?

No actually it is.

We now have a President with the name of "Barack Obama".

That would be impossible in Japan, China, Russia, France, Germany, England, Switzerland, Finland and many other wealthy nations.

That we elected someone with his kind of background to lead the nation?

That's UNIQUELY American.

And it makes America Exceptional.

Anyone from anywhere can do anything here..if they work hard enough.
Barak Obama isn't a good example to make your case. He's an utter disaster as president, and a lot of the reason is that he doesn't appreciate the things that make this country great. He thinks like a foreigner who is accustomed to licking boots and bending the knee. That's the problem with most immigrants to this country. They exhibit the servile mentality of a subject, not the mentality of a free citizen. That's precisely why liberal are so gung-ho ti import as many of them as possible.

If we don't change our current immigration laws as they stand now we will be a very multicultural society by mid century. Hell, there'll be no majority as whites will fall below 50%.

We bring in 900,000 to a million green cards per year and 750,000 naturalizions...

95,000 to 110,000 of those are from Mexico.
60-80,000 are from China, India and the Philippines
100,000 from Africa...WE bring in more people from Africa and Mexico each then all of europe.

The top 8 are all non-white countries/sources.

88% non-white. This is based on the 2013 report. U.S. Naturalizations: 2013 | Homeland Security

Forum List

Back