We should listen to the “experts”

Asking for your identification in your own home? Um. Yeah.

He needed identification to establish that it was his home. Other than that, all he knew is he was talking to a guy who claimed he was the home owner.

Naw, I'm not. I guess you will luck out and the Democrats will keep your welfare coming.

Hmmm. Now you moved the goal posts, didn't cha?

Okay. One more time. Once he had established that the professor was indeed the homeowner.. situation over. He walks out and leaves.

If that racist pig professor kept his mouth shut, that's exactly what would have happened. The cop would have left. When a citizen is talking to a police officer, it's the job of the officer to listen. This moron was looking for trouble, and I'd be willing to bet hoping he got arrested. That's how racists work. They do whatever they can to draw attention to themselves.

He needed identification to establish that it was his home. Other than that, all he knew is he was talking to a guy who claimed he was the home owner.

Okay. Once you established he was the home owner- DONE! You don't arrest him for being upset about it. The cop ACTED STUPIDLY.

If that racist pig professor kept his mouth shut, that's exactly what would have happened. The cop would have left. When a citizen is talking to a police officer, it's the job of the officer to listen. This moron was looking for trouble, and I'd be willing to bet hoping he got arrested. That's how racists work. They do whatever they can to draw attention to themselves.

Then the cop ACTED STUPIDLY by giving him what he wanted.

Okay. Once you established he was the home owner- DONE! You don't arrest him for being upset about it. The cop ACTED STUPIDLY.

Again, that's what the officer was doing. This idiot screamed his fool head off at a cop, got arrested, and made a public fool of himself in front of the country and probably other parts of the world. Now who acted stupidly???

Then the cop ACTED STUPIDLY by giving him what he wanted.

The police officer did his job. He was listening to a complaint by a citizen.

Again, that's what the officer was doing. This idiot screamed his fool head off at a cop, got arrested, and made a public fool of himself in front of the country and probably other parts of the world. Now who acted stupidly???

The cops did. When the President of the United States (a legitimately elected one) calls you out on your bad behavior, you acted stupidly

They had to let him go when they got him to the station. Why? He hadn't committed any crime.

The police acted stupidly.

Always always listen to the experts

Especially if they're on cnn,msnbc ,or if its a former sex worker working at lancet

nystateofmind.jpg

The cops did. When the President of the United States (a legitimately elected one) calls you out on your bad behavior, you acted stupidly

They had to let him go when they got him to the station. Why? He hadn't committed any crime.

The police acted stupidly.

No, they let him go for the same reason they arrested George Zimmerman after he was released. It got media attention and they had to do something.

You see, I know police officers. A close friend of mine has a son that became one. My former coworker was a retired Cleveland police officer. It's obvious by your posts you don't know any. So let me fill you in on something you didn't already know: being a cop has a lot to do with politics. They are not an entity that answers to nobody. When they get the phone call from the Mayor, they jump.

No, they let him go for the same reason they arrested George Zimmerman after he was released. It got media attention and they had to do something.

He was released long before it got media attention.

Zimmerman should have been arrested on the spot. You know, when they should have been collecting evidence.

You see, I know police officers. A close friend of mine has a son that became one. My former coworker was a retired Cleveland police officer. It's obvious by your posts you don't know any. So let me fill you in on something you didn't already know: being a cop has a lot to do with politics. They are not an entity that answers to nobody. When they get the phone call from the Mayor, they jump.

Actually, my niece is married to a cop. My brother is good friends with that mutant who shot Laquan McDonald.

Also, I've done a bunch of resumes for Chicago cops, a lot of whom started putting in their papers after the McDonald Shooting.

He was released long before it got media attention.

Zimmerman should have been arrested on the spot. You know, when they should have been collecting evidence.

They did collect evidence, and it all pointed to self-defense, just like it was ruled by the jury. It was all a dog and pony show to keep the animals from acting out like they are now.

They don't hold you in jail for a misdemeanor. They just process and print you, and send you on your way unless you're intoxicated or something. They didn't drop the charges until after it hit the media.

They did collect evidence, and it all pointed to self-defense, just like it was ruled by the jury. It was all a dog and pony show to keep the animals from acting out like they are now.

Um, no, they didn't. Collecting evidence would be to do a blood test to see if he was on one of two drugs for his Adult ADHD, which has a side effect of hallucinations and paranoia.

They don't hold you in jail for a misdemeanor. They just process and print you, and send you on your way unless you're intoxicated or something. They didn't drop the charges until after it hit the media.

Yes, I realize you want to have a version of it where the police didn't make nationwide fools of themselves for ACTING STUPIDLY.

Um, no, they didn't. Collecting evidence would be to do a blood test to see if he was on one of two drugs for his Adult ADHD, which has a side effect of hallucinations and paranoia.

No, they don't do drug tests unless there is evidence of intoxication. He was clear headed and sober.

Yes, I realize you want to have a version of it where the police didn't make nationwide fools of themselves for ACTING STUPIDLY.

The only one who acted stupidly was the Kenyan clown. Nobody with any common sense opines before totally looking into the matter first.

No, they don't do drug tests unless there is evidence of intoxication. He was clear headed and sober.

He just blew away an unarmed kid...

The only one who acted stupidly was the Kenyan clown. Nobody with any common sense opines before totally looking into the matter first.

Naw, he looked into the matter. The Racist Cops arrested a distinguished black professor in his own home. They acted Stupidly.

He just blew away an unarmed kid...

An unarmed kid that broke his nose, gave him two black eyes, lacerations on the back of his head, was there because his disgusted mother threw him out and told the old man to take care of him because he got suspended from school AGAIN. Yeah, that innocent little darling.

Again: A CCW holder can use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. Sorry you don't like our laws in this country, but our attacker doesn't need to be armed for us to use our guns for protection.

Naw, he looked into the matter. The Racist Cops arrested a distinguished black professor in his own home. They acted Stupidly.

The story was only a couple hours old before the bozo shot off his mouth. Then he felt like a dick that he was, and tried to mend his reputation by having a Beer Summit. Even he knew he was in the wrong.

An unarmed kid that broke his nose, gave him two black eyes, lacerations on the back of his head, was there because his disgusted mother threw him out and told the old man to take care of him because he got suspended from school AGAIN. Yeah, that innocent little darling.

Only after he stalked the kid at night. For all Trayvon knew, Zimmerman was a pervert looking to rape him. But as long as we are bringing prior bad acts. Zimmerman broke a woman's leg and a cousin accused him of raping her. He beat one wife and then later beat his girlfriend. Yes, upstanding citizen, a model for the Gun Nuts of America.

A CCW holder can use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. Sorry you don't like our laws in this country, but our attacker doesn't need to be armed for us to use our guns for protection.

Yes, we need to change the laws. NO CCW, and if you kill a black kid under ANY circumstances other than he was coming at you with a gun or a knife, you get charged with a hate crime and thrown in prison. Period. Full stop.

The story was only a couple hours old before the bozo shot off his mouth. Then he felt like a dick that he was, and tried to mend his reputation by having a Beer Summit. Even he knew he was in the wrong.

Naw, he pointed out they acted stupidly, tried to have a teachable moment, but clearly, Stupid White People can't be educated unless a riot is about to burn down their neighborhood.

Only after he stalked the kid at night. For all Trayvon knew, Zimmerman was a pervert looking to rape him. But as long as we are bringing prior bad acts. Zimmerman broke a woman's leg and a cousin accused him of raping her. He beat one wife and then later beat his girlfriend. Yes, upstanding citizen, a model for the Gun Nuts of America.

Yeah, that's what he thought. So he hid behind some bushes and waited for Zimmerman to walk back so he could attack him. If he was so worried about getting raped, why didn't he hang up on his fat girlfriend and call the police himself? Why didn't she?

You are so FOS. That little criminal outran Zimmerman in a matter of seconds. He could have ran to his fathers house and called the police. Had he done that, he's be alive today because they would have explained to him what Zimmerman was up to.

Yes, we need to change the laws. NO CCW, and if you kill a black kid under ANY circumstances other than he was coming at you with a gun or a knife, you get charged with a hate crime and thrown in prison. Period. Full stop.

Typical leftist response: empower the criminal. Sorry, but it's the law, and it's going to stay that way. If you don't like our laws, move somewhere where they have laws to your liking. In America, a person has the right to defend themselves.

If some young punks are coming after me, they get a chest full of 9's, and it's totally legal for me to do so.

Naw, he pointed out they acted stupidly, tried to have a teachable moment, but clearly, Stupid White People can't be educated unless a riot is about to burn down their neighborhood.

We can't be educated? It's you on the left that don't know our laws. It's you on the left that can't figure out that the solution to these problems is for every suspect to obey all the orders of the police. All these problems between police and black suspects are started by the black suspects, not the police. Nearly every one of them who died would have lived through it.

But no, that's too simple of a solution. Instead, we will fight the cops, and if we get hurt or killed in the process, others will burn down our towns. Brilliant. And you criticize our education????

Yeah, that's what he thought. So he hid behind some bushes and waited for Zimmerman to walk back so he could attack him. If he was so worried about getting raped, why didn't he hang up on his fat girlfriend and call the police himself? Why didn't she?

There were no bushes. Zimmerman made that shit up. That should have been the first sign that they needed to do an investigation.

Blacks don't call the cops, because the cops are more likely to shoot them than help them, stupid.

You are so FOS. That little criminal outran Zimmerman in a matter of seconds. He could have ran to his fathers house and called the police. Had he done that, he's be alive today because they would have explained to him what Zimmerman was up to.

Again, given how racist the cops are in Florida, they are the last people you call for help.

Typical leftist response: empower the criminal. Sorry, but it's the law, and it's going to stay that way. If you don't like our laws, move somewhere where they have laws to your liking. In America, a person has the right to defend themselves.

If some young punks are coming after me, they get a chest full of 9's, and it's totally legal for me to do so.

Again, I truly expect that some day, you are going to be involved in a hate crime... just judging by your posts. It will be ugly when it happens.

We can't be educated? It's you on the left that don't know our laws. It's you on the left that can't figure out that the solution to these problems is for every suspect to obey all the orders of the police. All these problems between police and black suspects are started by the black suspects, not the police. Nearly every one of them who died would have lived through it.

No, all of them are caused by the police overreacting and escalating simple situations. If they were shooting every white punk who mouthed off to them, we'd have seen police reform a lot sooner.

There were no bushes. Zimmerman made that shit up. That should have been the first sign that they needed to do an investigation.

Blacks don't call the cops, because the cops are more likely to shoot them than help them, stupid.

No, it's because Trayvon was about to commit a felony and didn't want the cops involved.

Again, given how racist the cops are in Florida, they are the last people you call for help.

Well now he's dead. How did not calling the cops work out for him?

Again, I truly expect that some day, you are going to be involved in a hate crime... just judging by your posts. It will be ugly when it happens.

Self-defense is not a hate crime. You really live in your own fantasy world, don't you?

No, all of them are caused by the police overreacting and escalating simple situations. If they were shooting every white punk who mouthed off to them, we'd have seen police reform a lot sooner.

No, it's because Trayvon was about to commit a felony and didn't want the cops involved.

Right.. buying Skittles while Black.

Well now he's dead. How did not calling the cops work out for him?

Probably the same way if he did... given how trigger happy the cops are.

Self-defense is not a hate crime. You really live in your own fantasy world, don't you?

Self defense murder is rarer than shark attacks.

Right.. buying Skittles while Black.

No, felonious assault of another human being. That thug didn't even like skittles. Fake news.

Probably the same way if he did... given how trigger happy the cops are.

Sure, in that convoluted world you have in your head. That's why I consider you people the party of excuses.

Self defense murder is rarer than shark attacks.

It is? Why don't you find Travon's family and explain that to them.

Forum List

Back