We saw this coming two years ago... MASKING FAILED

They were very effective if used properly…..MANY hospitals and offices practice the protocol STILL and for good reason.
There are plenty of infected non symptomatic peopl3 spreading covid now. But the recovery rates are much better because if vaccinations. Check the web Sites of ANY major medical center…..ANY

They do it as a sign of virtue signaling, nothing more or less.

some hipster with a bush beard wearing a dust mask is about as protected as the Maginot line.

some hipster with a bush beard wearing a dust mask is about as protected as the Maginot line.
Sure, spoken like a medical expert. You have your MD in what ?

Sure, spoken like a medical expert. You have your MD in what ?

MD's work on treating people, I've done air dispersal modelling in school as a Chem E.

I also work sometimes in hazardous environments and have been fit tested for actual respirators, as well as manage respiratory health plans used when working in asbestos, silica, fume and dust environments.

You are correct, the idea that the virus is less deadly because of a leaky vaccine is pure speculation of the finest kind.

Viruses nearly always become less deadly to the host as time passes. You have billions upon billions of viruses in you at this very moment. At one time many of them were deadly, now, they are benign even though no vaccines were administered to make them so.

MD's work on treating people, I've done air dispersal modelling in school as a Chem E.

I also work sometimes in hazardous environments and have been fit tested for actual respirators, as well as manage respiratory health plans used when working in asbestos, silica, fume and dust environments.
Sure, and Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic. Mass General et al somehow doesn’t have access to that expertise, and much more. Hilarious. MDs “ just” work on people ? Really ? That’s it. They aren’t allowed to do research ? Amazing.

Sure, and Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic. Mass General et al somehow doesn’t have access to that expertise, and much more. Hilarious.

They have already been walking back some of the bullshit they spewed during the early days of the Pandemic.

Being an expert doesn't make you automatically right, especially with how the left has infiltrated many of them.

They have already been walking back some of the bullshit they spewed during the early days of the Pandemic.
Wrong…
But you CAN’T produce any quotes where they were wrong. Neither have you gone to their website nor looked at my reference from JHU from FEB, 2023 and read the section on masking. Which btw, is the same as every other medical research facility in the United States.
Instead, you keep making up shit like you know wtf you are talking about.

Being an expert doesn't make you automatically right, especially with how the left has infiltrated many of them.
so, you’re now claiming to know more then JHU and the Mayo Clinic about covid and masking ? Go ahead, make the claim. We can all have a laugh.

Wrong…
But you CAN’T produce any quotes where they were wrong. Neither have you gone to their website nor looked at my reference from JHU from FEB, 2023 and read the section on masking. Which btw, is the same as every other medical research facility in the United States.
Instead, you keep making up shit like you know wtf you are talking about.

There are feeler articles out there about "forgiveness" for the COVID overreaction, mostly to do with the silencing of anyone not following the party line.

But keep your head in the sand, it's the best place for an empty skull like yours.

so, you’re now claiming to know more then JHU and the Mayo Clinic about covid and masking ? Go ahead, make the claim. We can all have a laugh.

R.ab1fd694c32ec98b688df5980f32210c

There are feeler articles out there about "forgiveness" for the COVID overreaction, mostly to do with the silencing of anyone not following the party line.

But keep your head in the sand, it's the best place for an empty skull like yours.
Quote them. Go ahead. Give a link. Do it.

There are feeler articles out there about "forgiveness" for the COVID overreaction, mostly to do with the silencing of anyone not following the party line

Where are they ?
this isn’t another one of those Trumpian arguments you make that starts with…” I know people….” “ People are saying…..”
The starting line of more bullshit
More bullshit.

Where are they ?
this isn’t another one of those Trumpian arguments you make that starts with…” I know people….” “ People are saying…..”
The starting line of more bullshit

More bullshit.

I gave you the link, dickless, now I wait for your dismissal of it like the good wibble SJW troll-twat you are.

Wow, Emily…….that’s an opinion piece foolish.
I asked for a direct quote you claim is wrong from the CDC or ANY MEDICAL research facility.

I said this was a feeler article for testing the waters on the rest of them coming out and saying "our bad"

Read my posts before responding to them, mouth breather.

Forum List

Back