We saw this coming two years ago... MASKING FAILED

You are an illiterate. That you never knew science theories are always subject to change based upon new evidence, makes you too incompetent to even discuss medical science if masking. And you thought you were smart. You are child of ignorance.
All you have are half-truths and outright lies. You were shown that the government of that region was enforcing the Biden mandates. It has nothing to do with science. The Mayo Clinic isn't following the science because they have been mandated by their Dept of Health to do so.

Your appeals to authorities, without knowing where they get their mandates from is why they fail. You sir, are nothing but a sucker fish on a hook. They just reel you in and out like a puppet.

Oh, so it can’t be science that kills🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Must be, let me guess, those who examine the science and says WTF? Then later the WTF becomes science!

A NO LOSE SITUATION!
Ignorance kills…..science illeterates are more ignorant. Science adds to understanding. The more you understand the better your decisions. You thrive in a world of ignorance.

All you have are half-truths and outright lies. You were shown that the government of that region was enforcing the Biden mandates. It has nothing to do with science. The Mayo Clinic isn't following the science because they have been mandated by their Dept of Health to do so.
what ? Show any statement by the govt that mandated that the Mayo Clinic could not make the mask recommendations for their own hospital.

You are fking stupid. The CDC uses the mayo Clinic trials and evidence TO MAKE THE RECOMMENDATIONS stooopid. The evidence comes from them, not the just their own research.
Your appeals to authorities, without knowing where they get their mandates from is why they fail. You sir, are nothing but a sucker fish on a hook. They just reel you in and out like a puppet.

You are an illiterate. That you never knew science theories are always subject to change based upon new evidence, makes you too incompetent to even discuss medical science if masking. And you thought you were smart. You are child of ignorance.

Exactly WHERE is the so called FALLACY in the quotes you gave ? Where are they ? Which one is wrong ?

Does the Mayo clinic follow Biden for their cancer research too dumbo. And if other facility do agree, do they ALL do what Biden says.
You a-holes also claim that every university, major corporation and climate scientist only does what Biden says in AGW. Your ignorance is only surpassed by your arrogance.

You really are ignorant of science and government edict.

The Mayo Clinic is following the Health Departments edict they have from Joe Bidens White House. In order for this Clinic to operate they must comply to the local government guidelines. Funny how you ignore things that discredit you....

Think of it science illiterate, before we had a vaccinations, masking was more necessary then after. You think changing
evidence of fewer people getting sick when vaxxed became the norm has NO bearing in mask recommendations. Are effin serious ?

As is known to Science, most viruses will mutate to a less harmful form as time passes, with or without vaccines as the human immune system becomes more adept at destroying harmful viruses.

Yet, there is clear SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE, that those vaccines classified as “leaky” can actually make a virus more deadly.

What you are being injected with is a leaky vaccine.

I have had all the other “perfect” vaccines available. But buddy, you ain’t about to put a leaky one in this guy.

notice how many here are hammering science science science while providing nothing but partisan bullsh*t to back it up Billy?
:icon_sjung:
~S~
I provided the links to the science and the reasoning. It's just a few who are so invested in the propaganda that they must push the lie further. These people are dangerous because they are selling a false sense of security to the general public. This keeps them from making informed decisions about their own health and safety and making them potential victims due to it.

I lost my wife, we followed the "masking ritual" we all became infected because it gave us a false sense of security. We would have done things very differently had we known that masks were worthless. That is why I went back to my training in biological weapons systems. I am still pissed about this outright lie we were sold from Fauci and the CDC.

As is known to Science, most viruses will mutate to a less harmful form as time passes, with or without vaccines as the human immune system becomes more adept at destroying harmful viruses.

Yet, there is clear SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE, that those vaccines classified as “leaky” can actually make a virus more deadly.

What you are being injected with is a leaky vaccine.

I have had all the other “perfect” vaccines available. But buddy, you ain’t about to put a leaky one in this guy.
I avoid talking in absolutes when using science. There is no absolutes in science. Aamof, anyone who does probably will not be taken serious as a scientist. For one thing they incur huge liability in presenting ideas that way. There are No science theories that you can think of, that haven’t been altered over time. No different in mask recommendations.

I provided the links to the science and the reasoning. It's just a few who are so invested in the propaganda that they must push the lie further. These people are dangerous because they are selling a false sense of security to the general public. This keeps them from making informed decisions about their own health and safety and making them potential victims due to it.

I lost my wife, we followed the "masking ritual" we all became infected because it gave us a false sense of security. We would have done things very differently had we known that masks were worthless. That is why I went back to my training in biological weapons systems. I am still pissed about this outright lie we were sold from Fauci and the CDC.
Sorry for your loss but you still don’t get it. There are no absolutes and your so called mask ritutual is just your idea of how to protect yourself. You were TOLD by the cdc that masking lowers your chances of getting covid if properly done. Should you have done things differently ?

No one knows here what you did do then But from the conversation, you don’t seem to have a clue now.

These people are dangerous because they are selling a false sense of security to the general public
yes, and if anything this has been my point as well Billy
I lost my wife,
Condolences , to have to field the BS on top of that must not be easy.....
That is why I went back to my training in biological weapons systems
I was an infection control officer for an ems crew, i'm sure we could trade notes

meanwhile, don't let these trolls get under your skin, they got no game

~S~

Yet, there is clear SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE,
yes, and if anything this has been my point as well Billy

Condolences , to have to field the BS on top of that must not be easy.....

I was an infection control officer for an ems crew, i'm sure we could trade notes

meanwhile, don't let these trolls get under your skin, they got no game

~S~
It’s got to be tough walking the line….and giving opinion the same consideration as real evidence.

They are a government org Dag, what part of this do you not get?

~S~
In the absence of ONE statement by the cdc or affiliated research centers that they can quote in its entirety and state is a lie, it’s all bull shit.

Sorry for your loss but you still don’t get it. There are no absolutes and your so called mask ritutual is just your idea of how to protect yourself. You were TOLD by the cdc that masking lowers your chances of getting covid if properly done. Should you have done things differently ?

No one knows here what you did do then But from the conversation, you don’t seem to have a clue now.
You are an ignoramus... The facts, the physical attributes of both the virus and the masks, disprove your lie. You are a clueless drone who is endangering the lives of millions of Americans with false hoods just like Fauci and the CDC have done and are still doing. I can no longer hold back my disdain for traitors like you. Selling lies for your agenda. Kindly F/O now troll.

Science. The possible downside of leaky vaccines. By scientists:

Oh come on.... He doesn't understand how the human immune system works? Really?? /sarc

Any time the viral load can build up to the point of someone becoming infectious, after they have been vaccinated, makes them a biological lab on two legs. This is when these bugs mutate into new strains. This guy is a total idiot.

He has no facts to back up his deceptions. He uses appeals to people who are using failed agenda protocols. All he has left is to try and discredit those who call him out as a liar. The science shows him a liar.
100 million coronavirus can fit on the head of a pin. So let’s see this guy split the head of a pin 100 million times, then develop a mask to hold something that small without suffocating the wearer.

I love experiments.

Forum List

Back