We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

Corvid? Lockdowns don’t work. Open the economy, open the world and let us live. Dumb leftist.

Lockdowns do work.
Is there NOTHING you won't do for money?

If they work, why is the virus still here? NO, shutdowns do not work. What works is vaccines and treatments, we will have vaccines very shortly and treatment protocols are being used that are preventing deaths from covid. We are turning the corner on this chinese virus. Why exactly do you lefties want to completely destroy our economy, our culture, and your kida future?

How could we be turning a corner when cases are rising faster than ever?
My family is safe so far because we followed the Health experts guidelines.

My State is flooded once again because of those who refuse to! Explain that to me.

maybe you can explain why the new case spikes are in democrat controlled states which have been in virtual lockdown for months.
My Governor and the Legislature are Republican to the core. Yet we are back to stage 3.

That dog don’t hunt!
which state?

Another point, the death rate in the USA for 2020 is on par with the last several years, there has been no spike in the overall death rate due to covid, even though many non covid deaths have been coded as covid. Pay hospitals extra for covid deaths and guess what, you get a lot of covid death certificates
On this you are wrong....we, As of a few weeks ago, have 300,000 excess deaths this year....vs last year...

200,000 of those excess 300,000 deaths over and above last year's and our average cause of deaths, can be attributed to the Corona virus deaths....but there are still an additional 100,000 deaths that are excess deaths, over and above what we normally have....

Doctors and scientists believe that some of these excess deaths can be some extra COVID deaths that occurred at home, and were not brought to the hospital, but most of the 100k excess deaths could be heart attacks and strokes and other diseases over and above last year's, where the people did not seek help because the hospitals were filled with covid patients or they were afraid to go to the hospital because they were scared of getting covid, and they died from not seeking help for their ailments, at home.

nope, not true. but you are right about one thing about hospitals -------code it covid and get more federal money.
As said, hospitals get reimbursed more money for COVID patients because it costs them a ton more, for taking care of the isolated covid patients, in medical machinery and new experimental drugs, and individual care, and PPE, than the average patient.

NO ONE NEEDS COVID written as a cause of death, to get more money reimbursed from Medicare.....

The diagnosis of covid when they are admitted to the hospital for the corona virus, triggers the extra reimbursement money....

NOT WHAT THESE PATIENTS DIED FROM or what is on their death certificates as a cause of death!!!

you just don't understand. treat a person with diabetes, he dies, code it covid, collect the extra money without spending any extra money. its called scamming the system and hospitals are very good at it. then the liars in the media, CDC, and WHO all scream "look at all the covid cases" geez woman, wake up.

216,000 still died of COVID-19!
I think it's at 229,000 right now. stats on the death from covid in the us - Google Search

OK, can you do simple math? if so tell us what % 229,000 is of 330,000,000. then do the same for car wreck deaths and abortions. Then report back.

How do you not understand clear data? Where mask mandates were put in place, infection rates stayed flat. No masks, double the infection rates. It's not rocket surgery.

Correct, this is not rocket surgery; whatever the hell rocket surgery is.
How do you not get that it would be much worse without the mask mandates?

How do you still believe masks help?
Because I believe in facts and follow the science.
The people who say mask wearing is not necessary are the same people who insisted the world is flat, back in the day.
Maybe some of these idiots think the world is flat.
Trump has given a voice to the stupidest among us.
I work in an ER 5 nights a week. I have more first hand experience with this virus than anyone here.

My opinion is based on what I have seen with my own eyes, and not what some so-called "expert" who is constantly reversing himself has to say.

You go on and believe whatever you want, and wear whatever you want; I don't care. But you are not going to tell me what I must do, and if you try, I will embarrass you publicly by telling you and everyone in earshot what a simple-minded, spineless, nosy little punk-ass busybody I think you are.
If you keep your dickhole shut and mind your own business though, I will politely refrain from sharing my feelings of deep disgust at your stupidity, and craven cowardice.
God help you and you definitely need God's help. You are a neon sign screaming stupidity. You arrogance make your stupidity even more disgusting. It is not all about you. It is about our society and your fellow citizens. You are a self-centerd stupid ass hole who is a cancer on our society.

It seems like you are calling him a Democrat. Most Democrats are the self centered and think they are God’s gift to the world. They possess the arrogance that they and they alone are best to make decisions for others, sort of like you.

Corvid? Lockdowns don’t work. Open the economy, open the world and let us live. Dumb leftist.

Lockdowns do work.

If they work, why is the virus still here?
In the places that did serious lockdowns, it's not.

bullshit, NY, CAL,,MIch, still in lockdown and still having new cases. In states that have reopened, Ga, ID, FL, TX, no more cases per capita than in the dem bastions of NY, Cal, and MIch

We've had no serious lockdowns in the US. I'm not sure we could pull it off here. But the countries that were able to do so, have very low rates of infection. They knocked it down quick and hard, and moved on. China's economy is booming now.

you hit the nail on the head with "chinas economy is booming now" which is the exact reason why they released the virus on the world. They could have contained it in Wuhan but instead they released it on the world to save their economy. That was an act or war and should be treated as such.
Maybe. I agree they should be held accountable.

I think the lockdowns we had in april and may were pretty serious. How can you say they were not?
Because they weren't. Not compared to what they did in Asia. They literally halted all travel, and prevented people from leaving their homes without express consent. As I said, I don't think we could have pulled that off here. People in Asia are used to being told what to do, and most comply.

How do you not understand clear data? Where mask mandates were put in place, infection rates stayed flat. No masks, double the infection rates. It's not rocket surgery.

The people who say mask wearing is not necessary are the same people who insisted the world is flat, back in the day.
I work in an ER 5 nights a week. I have more first hand experience with this virus than anyone here.

My opinion is based on what I have seen with my own eyes, and not what some so-called "expert" who is constantly reversing himself has to say.

You go on and believe whatever you want, and wear whatever you want; I don't care. But you are not going to tell me what I must do, and if you try, I will embarrass you publicly by telling you and everyone in earshot what a simple-minded, spineless, nosy little punk-ass busybody I think you are.
If you keep your dickhole shut and mind your own business though, I will politely refrain from sharing my feelings of deep disgust at your stupidity, and craven cowardice.
God help you and you definitely need God's help. You are a neon sign screaming stupidity. You arrogance make your stupidity even more disgusting. It is not all about you. It is about our society and your fellow citizens. You are a self-centerd stupid ass hole who is a cancer on our society.
You're welcome.

(Need a tampon?)
Probably not, you might!

It seems like you are calling him a Democrat. Most Democrats are the self centered and think they are God’s gift to the world. They possess the arrogance that they and they alone are best to make decisions for others, sort of like you.
You just described Trump and his cult! Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: BWK

nope, he accurately described you and your band of mindless zombie democrats who blindly follow the leads and instructions of your masters in DC and are incapable of thinking for yourselves.

Another point, the death rate in the USA for 2020 is on par with the last several years, there has been no spike in the overall death rate due to covid, even though many non covid deaths have been coded as covid. Pay hospitals extra for covid deaths and guess what, you get a lot of covid death certificates
On this you are wrong....we, As of a few weeks ago, have 300,000 excess deaths this year....vs last year...

200,000 of those excess 300,000 deaths over and above last year's and our average cause of deaths, can be attributed to the Corona virus deaths....but there are still an additional 100,000 deaths that are excess deaths, over and above what we normally have....

Doctors and scientists believe that some of these excess deaths can be some extra COVID deaths that occurred at home, and were not brought to the hospital, but most of the 100k excess deaths could be heart attacks and strokes and other diseases over and above last year's, where the people did not seek help because the hospitals were filled with covid patients or they were afraid to go to the hospital because they were scared of getting covid, and they died from not seeking help for their ailments, at home.

nope, not true. but you are right about one thing about hospitals -------code it covid and get more federal money.
As said, hospitals get reimbursed more money for COVID patients because it costs them a ton more, for taking care of the isolated covid patients, in medical machinery and new experimental drugs, and individual care, and PPE, than the average patient.

NO ONE NEEDS COVID written as a cause of death, to get more money reimbursed from Medicare.....

The diagnosis of covid when they are admitted to the hospital for the corona virus, triggers the extra reimbursement money....

NOT WHAT THESE PATIENTS DIED FROM or what is on their death certificates as a cause of death!!!

you just don't understand. treat a person with diabetes, he dies, code it covid, collect the extra money without spending any extra money. its called scamming the system and hospitals are very good at it. then the liars in the media, CDC, and WHO all scream "look at all the covid cases" geez woman, wake up.

216,000 still died of COVID-19!
I think it's at 229,000 right now. stats on the death from covid in the us - Google Search

OK, can you do simple math? if so tell us what % 229,000 is of 330,000,000. then do the same for car wreck deaths and abortions. Then report back.
OMG! Trump supporters actually are this stupid. 229,000 deaths from covid have nothing to do with car wrecks and abortions. 9 million infections, some with long lasting damage to organs and health, have nothing to do with car wrecks and abortions. Why do people have to be this damn stupid?

Oh for god's sake...non sequitur much? The science supports transgendered individuals living their true lives.

And that's fine, as long as their "true lives" don't interfere with ours. The real war on women is with the Biden agenda; forcing schools to accept weird kids to participate in female athletics which robs real girls of prominence, trophies, and yes, even potential college scholarships. If you have a daughter with sports abilities in school, you better not vote for Biden.

Oh please. Drama much? Female athletics will survive transgendered women being involved. You're talking about the tiniest percentage of the population.
It only takes one of these sick freaks to steal a medal away from a deserving young lady.

How about simply to model good behavior? Wear gloves if you are worried about it. You should be washing your hands frequently anyway. Wash your hands after touching your mask if you can't take it off and put it on by the strings.

Wearing gloves is the worst thing you can do if you are going to use those same glove for other things. The virus lives longer on non-porous material than it does on your hands.

I was speaking specifically of taking off or putting on a mask. Hand washing is better. Just wash your hands or use hand sanitizer if you have to touch your mask.
I don't have a mask.

How about simply to model good behavior? Wear gloves if you are worried about it. You should be washing your hands frequently anyway. Wash your hands after touching your mask if you can't take it off and put it on by the strings.

Wearing gloves is the worst thing you can do if you are going to use those same glove for other things. The virus lives longer on non-porous material than it does on your hands.

I was speaking specifically of taking off or putting on a mask. Hand washing is better. Just wash your hands or use hand sanitizer if you have to touch your mask.
I don't have a mask.
Because you don't give a shit. Which is why people keep dying.

Actually if I'm in a store and need a mask adjustment, I use my hand under my shirt.

I don't have a mask.
Life is hard. But it's harder if you're stupid.

Because they weren't. Not compared to what they did in Asia. They literally halted all travel, and prevented people from leaving their homes without express consent. As I said, I don't think we could have pulled that off here. People in Asia are used to being told what to do, and most comply.

They have no choice because they don't have a Constitution like we do.

nope, he accurately described you and your band of mindless zombie democrats who blindly follow the leads and instructions of your masters in DC and are incapable of thinking for yourselves.
Now, that is funny coming from an Apprentice Lover.

BTW, Producers said he had a terrible time remembering his words for that. They had take after take.

imagine, not remembering,” You Are Fired! LOL!

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Yes, the president did know how severe this was in Jan, Feb, and March and he lied to American people and did every thing in his power to downplay it, ignore it, and oppose measures to impede it. To Trump, the virus was an existential threat to his re-election so he tried to deny it and downplay it and ended up in a battle against the the US healthcare authorities.

Trump certainly knew about. His intelligence people were briefing him weakly. All reports from China and the WHO indicated a major new virus. His medical advisors were warning him and he did nothing to prepare the country.

The WHO Outbreak News published on Jan 5th contained a risk assessment.
On Jan 10, the WHO issued a warning an immediate preparations that should be taken.
China published the genetic sequence on Jan 12th.
On Jan. 14th, WHO's technical lead for the response noted in a press briefing there may have been human-to-human transmission of the coronavirus (in the 41 confirmed cases).
On Jan. 13th, 14th, and 15th, the first cases outside of China were discovered in Japan, South Korea, and China.
On Jan 20th, the first confirmed cases outside of China was confirmed
On Jan 22, the WHO issued a statement saying that there was evidence of human-to-human transmission in Wuhan.
On Jan 30th, the WHO Emergency Committee, issued a Public Health Emergency of International Warning.
On Feb 3rd, the WHO releases the international community's Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan to help protect states
On Feb 16th Deeply concerned both by the alarming levels of spread and severity, and by the alarming levels of inaction, WHO met with over 400 representatives around the world to discuss the seriousness of the virus
On February 28, Donald Trump announced that the virus was just the Flu and that democrat warning were just a hoax.
On February 28th the first outbreak in the US was reported.
On March 1st Donald Trump announced the virus was under control.
As of Oct, 28th there are have been over 9 million cases in the US and 235,000 deaths

From February 17th of this year.

Actually if I'm in a store and need a mask adjustment, I use my hand under my shirt.

I don't have a mask.
It is really hard for Trump lovers to swallow his 22,000 lies. I feel for you!

I don't have a mask.
It is really hard for Trump lovers to swallow his 22,000 lies. I feel for you!
Don't quite got all your groceries bagged - dota?
You worthless leftist traitors are a hoot!

Lockdowns do work.

If they work, why is the virus still here? NO, shutdowns do not work. What works is vaccines and treatments, we will have vaccines very shortly and treatment protocols are being used that are preventing deaths from covid. We are turning the corner on this chinese virus. Why exactly do you lefties want to completely destroy our economy, our culture, and your kida future?

How could we be turning a corner when cases are rising faster than ever?
My family is safe so far because we followed the Health experts guidelines.

My State is flooded once again because of those who refuse to! Explain that to me.

So why is it spiking in Europe?

It’s spiking because it is a virus and the days are getting much shorter and colder, like most viruses it gets worse and spreads in the fall and winter. Until there is a vaccine, it will be this way, so do we shutdown for years and huddle in our basements or do we look at quality?

I described most Democrats and Republicans, I figured you might be smart enough to figure it out.

Forum List

Back