We Republicans must make woke corporations pay for meddling in elections: Raise their taxes

Have you noticed how many leading Dem politicians just happened to invest millions into corporations and industries...just prior to them receiving huge government contracts from Dems. :eusa_think:

You are damn right, they need to make them pay. Do not buy their products.

Wait...

You want government to solve this for you? Through partisan targeting?

And you think you are different from the woke brigade?
So, how do we fight back against them?
Did you not read the first line in my four-line comment?

The right needs to stop buying things at those venues. It is what the left does. They need to start acting like them and sending letters to advertisers as they do.

Maybe then companies will realize they are better off just providing the best service rather than announcing woke ideologies while doing business in nations that actually do have serious human rights problems.

Because the last three lines contradict the first. Hence why I asked. :p

Not that I don't agree with the first line.

Wait...

The right needs to stop buying things at those venues. It is what the left does. They need to start acting like them and sending letters to advertisers as they do.

Maybe then companies will realize they are better off just providing the best service rather than announcing woke ideologies while doing business in nations that actually do have serious human rights problems.

How so?

The solution is simple - don't buy from companies that trumpet how racist you are.

The OP seems to want the government to do that for them. Just like the woke brigade wants. Apparently I did call it though, several others have called them out as being disingenuous with the OP in the first place.

Wait...

How so?

The solution is simple - don't buy from companies that trumpet how racist you are.

The OP seems to want the government to do that for them. Just like the woke brigade wants. Apparently, I did call it though, several others have called them out as being disingenuous with the OP in the first place.

Fair enough. I agree with your sentiment, which is what I was trying to say.

Forum List

Back