Canadian PM says vaccines will not end mask mandates and social distancing

The West is losing credibility in the dealing of this virus. With no consequences for China for unleashing this on the world, as I predicted once Trump lost, we can expect a massive shift in global influence.

Really, what would the response from the West be if Russia went into Ukraine at the same time China went into Taiwan?

While we remain focused on this pandemic, these nations are doing as they please on the world stage. China, wisely scooping up influence, with vinegar or sugar, whichever works best.

Democrats across the nation have this on loop and are jacking off furiously.

I'm curious to hear from some of the board lefties on this. They seem to think Trudeau is doing a great job, so I'm wondering if there's widespread agreement on the left that vaccines cannot replace masks and social distancing.

Anyone?

Kanadians are such pansies I’m shocked they don’t shut the country down when if gets below freezing.

Breaking: People everywhere give government the middle finger.
Canadians don't give JT government the middle finger. If there is an election next week, JT will be re-elected too. BTW, JT saying "vaccines will not end mask mandates and social distancing" is because Canada's vaccination rate is so bad (I guess it is ~10M or so gets vaccinated)

Forum List

Back