We really need to understand there are differences

bgrouse
Sorry to call you "closeminded" if you are still trying to clarify
and communicate what you mean here. I meant regarding
your "set ways" on how you insist on seeing IM2 as dumb or incapable,
especially based on race/color, which I found to project a fixed personal bias.
I still hope that will change, and didn't mean to discourage or demean you for where we disagree.
My apologies if I insulted you personally in criticizing your views I felt were inaccurate.

No. I am saying that if we had the same number of people blacks would have at east 1 million businesses. It is straight forward and easy to understand. It was a hypothetical. But grouse after spending most if his time here arguing about blacks being 13 percent of seething and there are 5 times more whites and if thee were 100,000 of this car and 20,000 of that one to excuse the fact whites commit more crimes and mote violent crimes. . So I turned it around on him to allow him to understand exactly how things would be if blacks really had 5 times the number of people.
You replied to the black business sample I provided with numbers that resulted in the same unemployment rate despite saying earlier that the rate would change, revealing your inability to understand something as simple as rates.
Emily you come in here niave and you want to see the good in both sides. But one side here is no good. I'm not in the business of catching bees. Everybody I know who has tried that always gets stung. There are far too may whites out there who don't hold the views of these bigots. This is what have learned because there is no such thing as looking at one person as a group. This individualism crap the guys are taking about is just a ruse whereby they only tell people of color to look at whites as individuals while they look at everybody else as a group.

No you didn't.
It's right here you idiot!

The same old dumb shit All the time.

100 blacks
1 back college graduate.
1 black business
20 jobs.
80 people going to other businesses looking for work.
Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black college graduates
5 black businesses
100 jobs
400 blacks going to other businesses looking for work.

But you see the reality here is that 2 million back businesses exist. And if we multiply this by 5 that is 10 million black owned businesses and despite this fine attempt at retardation, that will create more jobs, black unemployment will be reduced and by much more that your retardation allows you to believe.

80/100 is the same rate as 400/500.

OK so given the job ratio is
20:100, 100:500
and the blacks outside these jobs is
80:100, 400:500

And the population ratio
is 1:5 for blacks:whites

My understanding is that IM2 means
if blacks:whites were EQUAL NOT 1:5
2 million businesses are the equivalent of 10 million
and
80 people are the equivalent of 400

You are saying that to keep the ratio the same,
then 400 people is out of 500.
That's accurate in keeping the job ratio the same.

But it does not negate the point that
80 "would be the equivalent of 400"
(and 100 would be the equivalent of 500)
where IM2 was just making a comparison
with the POPULATION ratio, changing from 1:5 to equal,
and expressing that by multiplying by 5 to represent
the "equivalent" numbers if the POPULATION was equalized.

I generally get what IM2 means, though I disagree
with expressing it this way that resulted in confusion and distraction, losing the point and purpose.

You don't get it Emily. This is not about a jobs ratio. Or any ratio. You are confusing yourself for no reason. .

I am referring to the sets that were posted.
A. first there was this set which
concerned jobs and blacks outside those jobs:

Your picture
100 blacks
1 college
1 black business
20 jobs.
80 blacks going to other jobs looking for work.

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

B. Then you offered this set:
100 blacks
14 college
1 black business
72 backs already working
28 left
20 jobs
8 unemployed

Blacks in college 14%
Black labor participation rate is about 72 oercent.
Black unemployment as of October 2015 7.5 percent.

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
70 college
5 black businesses
360 blacks already working
500 jobs available
140 jobs
Blacks get 140 jobs and 360 go to other unemployed individuals in said community.

in both cases, when you multiply by 5
that still preserves the ratio between the numbers.
And preserving the ratio does not negate
the point you were making by multiplying by 5.

At this point, I think
You were arguing about bgrouse's CONTENT
and BG was arguing about your FORMAT
(where I said the ratio was preserved
and didn't negate the point you expressed)

Now, if we can get past the FORMAT
and get back to the CONTENT, we can
argue over something instead of nothing!

`
`

I am not and absolutely refuse to accept any culpability or guilt, for the actions done before my time. I do not believe in the Abrahamic concept of the "sins of my father." Once people shed themselves of this archaic idea, they will see the absolute folly, if not stupidity, of dredging up the past to excuse the present.
`

Yes and no Windparadox
No we are not legally responsible for things done by other generations
to which we are linked by "label" by "race or association."

but as a society, if we do not RESOLVE the issues handed down to us
from the past, if we don't learn and teach from history,
the same problems REPEAT and become OUR problems.

We still face crime problems in the Black and Native communities
that end up affecting the rest of the public.
So these DO become OUR responsibility to fix in this lifetime.

We inherit both advantages and disadvantages from the past
that pass on and affect our present and future generations.

What we do today with OUR relationships and the problems and solutions within our reach and control IS our part of social responsibility. And yes SOME of this DOES reflect debts, damages, or problems from the past.
When these repeat in our lives and relations, when it costs us time and tax dollars
until these problems are solved, that is for us to address and do something about.

I can only shake my head. We have a person talking about the sins of their fathers which they keep committing themselves. It is not their fathers crime anymore it's theirs and they are legally responsible for it.. For the past 30 years blacks in Chicago have asked for the funds so they could put programs and jobs in place so their communities would be safer.

How Chicago's White Donor Class Distorts City Policy

Chicago’s 2015 mayoral race was one of the most expensive in the nation’s history, with big donors playing an outsized role in financing both candidates’ campaigns. In fact, over 90 percent of the money raised by the two major candidates came from donors giving more than $1,000, and more than half (52%) came from donors outside of the city.[1] Both the Chicago mayoral and council elections are primarily financed by white, male donors who don’t reflect the racial and class diversity of the city’s residents. The experience in Chicago is emblematic of national elections, where a small cadre of white major donors—.01 percent—accounted for over 40 percent of all campaign contributions.[2]

New research provides disturbing evidence that the financing of our elections by a small group of big donors has very real consequences in terms of the public policies that get enacted.[3] In fact, when the preferences of the donor class diverge with those of the average voter, it is the donor class’s preferences that win. But donors and voters don’t always agree. For example, while 34% of non-donors living in Chicago support the Bowles-Simpson austerity plan, 62% of Chicago donors do. The preferences of the white, male and rich donor class diverge strongly from ordinary Chicagoans but it’s their agenda that’s being implemented. The solution is a robust public financing system that empowers the more diverse small donor pool and brings more diverse voices to the political system.

www.demos.org/publication/how-chicagos-white-donor-class-distorts-city-policy

This means that programs necessary to non white communities are ignored.. Programs and opportunities that would reduce the violence and crime. But everybody wans to badmouth Chicago for the shootings and make all kinds of racist claims about "those" neighbohoods.

The report’s key findings:
•The 2015 mayoral election was dominated by big money, with candidates raising more than 92% of their funds from donors giving $1,000 or more.
•These big donors are disproportionately white. Though whites make up 39% of the population of Chicago, they make up 88% of donors giving more than $1,000. While only 6% of Emanuel’s donors were people of color, 39% of Garcia’s donors were.
•Chicago donors are overwhelmingly high-income. Though only 15% of Chicagoans make more than $100,000, 63% of donors did and 74% of those giving more than $1,000 did.

•The donor class is more supportive of budget cuts than average Chicagoans and more opposed to policies that would bolster opportunity.
•In the council races there were also deep disparities. In these races, 79% of donors were men, 82% were white and 54% had an income over $100,000.
•Only five overwhelmingly white wards accounted for 13 percent of Chicago’s population, but 42 percent of donors to the Chicago mayoral and aldermanic races.

Note the underlined information.

In 2012, three political scientists performed a survey of wealthy Chicagoans (called the Survey of Economically Successful Americans, or SESA) and compared their preferences to those of the general population. Those surveyed had a median wealth of $7.5 million and two-thirds of them were political donors. [11] The authors use the sample to examine the policy preferences of the wealthy in general, but given that the survey was Chicago-based it offers insights into how the donor class influences policy. As the table shows, the wealthy are far less likely to support a living wage and the government ensuring a decent standard of living.

While more than three-quarters of the general public agree that the government should “make sure everyone who wants to go to college can do so,” only 28% of the wealthy agree. While nearly nine in 10 average Americans agree that the government should spend whatever necessary to ensure all children attend a good public school, only 35% of the rich agree.

Although the questions are not identical to the SESA survey, a poll of Illinois residents finds that only 16 percent favor cuts to K-12 education, and less than a quarter support cuts to programs for poor people.[12] Only 13 percent of Illinois residents support cuts to programs for those with mental health problems.[13] There are deep divides between the donor class and the general public. The current path Chicago is following, with cuts to mental health services, infrastructure and public schools, is responsive to the preferences of the donor class, not average Chicagoans. Chicago has closed 49 schools, predominantly in black neighborhoods.

Still today they have not got the help they have been asking for during the past 30 years. Thousands have died and millions have sat outside of this city in judgement. The sins of the fathers keep getting repeated.

Last edited:
bgrouse
Sorry to call you "closeminded" if you are still trying to clarify
and communicate what you mean here. I meant regarding
your "set ways" on how you insist on seeing IM2 as dumb or incapable,
especially based on race/color, which I found to project a fixed personal bias.
I still hope that will change, and didn't mean to discourage or demean you for where we disagree.
My apologies if I insulted you personally in criticizing your views I felt were inaccurate.

You replied to the black business sample I provided with numbers that resulted in the same unemployment rate despite saying earlier that the rate would change, revealing your inability to understand something as simple as rates.

No you didn't.

100 blacks
1 back college graduate.
1 black business
20 jobs.
Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

But you see the reality here is that 2 million back businesses exist. And if we multiply this by 5 that is 10 million black owned businesses and despite this fine attempt at retardation, that will create more jobs, black unemployment will be reduced and by much more that your retardation allows you to believe.

OK so given the job ratio is
20:100, 100:500
and the blacks outside these jobs is
80:100, 400:500

And the population ratio
is 1:5 for blacks:whites

My understanding is that IM2 means
if blacks:whites were EQUAL NOT 1:5
2 million businesses are the equivalent of 10 million
and
80 people are the equivalent of 400

You are saying that to keep the ratio the same,
then 400 people is out of 500.
That's accurate in keeping the job ratio the same.

But it does not negate the point that
80 "would be the equivalent of 400"
(and 100 would be the equivalent of 500)
where IM2 was just making a comparison
with the POPULATION ratio, changing from 1:5 to equal,
and expressing that by multiplying by 5 to represent
the "equivalent" numbers if the POPULATION was equalized.

I generally get what IM2 means, though I disagree
with expressing it this way that resulted in confusion and distraction, losing the point and purpose.

You don't get it Emily. This is not about a jobs ratio. Or any ratio. You are confusing yourself for no reason. .

I am referring to the sets that were posted.
A. first there was this set which
concerned jobs and blacks outside those jobs:

Your picture
100 blacks
1 college
1 black business
20 jobs.

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

B. Then you offered this set:
100 blacks
14 college
1 black business
72 backs already working
28 left
20 jobs
8 unemployed

Blacks in college 14%

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
70 college
5 black businesses
500 jobs available
140 jobs
Blacks get 140 jobs and 360 go to other unemployed individuals in said community.

in both cases, when you multiply by 5
that still preserves the ratio between the numbers.
And preserving the ratio does not negate
the point you were making by multiplying by 5.

At this point, I think
You were arguing about bgrouse's CONTENT
and BG was arguing about your FORMAT
(where I said the ratio was preserved
and didn't negate the point you expressed)

Now, if we can get past the FORMAT
and get back to the CONTENT, we can
argue over something instead of nothing!

Now this is what I originally posted. It mentioned more than jobs

Since whites have 5 times the population and we want to make that an issue let’s start multiplying by 5. Blacks have over 2 million businesses right now, let’s multiply that by 5 and then see what the outcome will be. Now there are 10 million black owned businesses and more jobs in the black community.. Let’s reduce our unemployment rate by 5 to 2.6 percent. Blacks live at a 24 percent rate of poverty lets reduce that times 5 to make it 4.5 percent. Funny how you guys can only multiply when it comes to crimes. Lets keep multiplying folks.

The black economy now grows to 6.5 trillion instead of the 1.3 trillion we have now, We all have 5 times the amount of money we can spend and have earned. What happens them? All kinds of community development that’s what. Now property values increase in the black community and because of that we have more money in our schools. So now let’s multiply the number of blacks who go to college by 5 there are now 8.5 million blacks in college. This increase in population and jobs lowers the unemployment rate so you have fewer blacks on government assistance because they have stable employment. Youth crime is reduced because you have facilities and jobs available for them in their immediate communities. So then what happens to crime then if we do this, it reduces itself by 5 from 26 percent to 5.2 percent. Why? because the factors that create crime are reduced, so then crime reduces itself.

This was a hypothetical based on current figures. Jobs really had little to do with the post as it was abut an overall difference in community outcomes which he chose to ignore . He made up some numbers not based on anything thinking he was proving some kind of point. There is really nothing to argue about. If blacks had the same population as whites this is what would happen. Maybe not the exact same numbers but the constant failure this fool wants declare will be would certainly not be the case..

Last edited:
Yes and no Windparadox
What we do today with OUR relationships and the problems and solutions within our reach and control IS our part of social responsibility. And yes SOME of this DOES reflect debts, damages, or problems from the past.
When these repeat in our lives and relations, when it costs us time and tax dollars
until these problems are solved, that is for us to address and do something about.
`
`

That's your opinion, which has no greater weight than mine. I do not agree with yours nor will I ever and vice versa I reckon. So long as people feel obligated by outdated and archaic myths, we will be chained down by them. Not me however.
`

Yes and no Windparadox
`
`

That's your opinion, which has no greater weight than mine. I do not agree with yours nor will I ever and vice versa I reckon. So long as people feel obligated by outdated and archaic myths, we will be chained down by them. Not me however.
`

You are in chains, You are chained down by lies.

Why do I use names? Because certain idiots reply like idiots, such as for example listing events from 2013 to explain away events from 1950-2000. Do I respond by pointing out that something in 2013 can't have caused something in 1994? I'd rather laugh and call the guy an idiot because very little can be done to make such a negro smarter. Some things are lost causes, so what good would it do to explain it without name-calling? Anyone not totally retarded sees the negro dumbass for what it is and anyone on its side is hopelessly clueless. So I just laugh and call them names.

Read my signature for some negro gems to see why I call them names.
So why resort to the internet ? Why don't you go out on the street and call black men names to their face ? Surely that would be more effective ?

What about the ratio of businesses, IM2

Is your point that 2 million businesses
are the EQUIVALENT of 10 million if
"blacks and whites had everything the same"

No. I am saying that if we had the same number of people blacks would have at east 1 million businesses. It is straight forward and easy to understand. It was a hypothetical. But grouse after spending most if his time here arguing about blacks being 13 percent of seething and there are 5 times more whites and if thee were 100,000 of this car and 20,000 of that one to excuse the fact whites commit more crimes and mote violent crimes. . So I turned it around on him to allow him to understand exactly how things would be if blacks really had 5 times the number of people.
Emily you come in here niave and you want to see the good in both sides. But one side here is no good. I'm not in the business of catching bees. Everybody I know who has tried that always gets stung. There are far too may whites out there who don't hold the views of these bigots. This is what have learned because there is no such thing as looking at one person as a group. This individualism crap the guys are taking about is just a ruse whereby they only tell people of color to look at whites as individuals while they look at everybody else as a group.

No you didn't.

100 blacks
1 back college graduate.
1 black business
20 jobs.
Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

Well the main problem with your post is that things are not the way you want to paint the picture.
Your picture
100 blacks
1 college
1 black business
20 jobs.

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

You are sooooo dumb that you actually think that's the rate.
It's a sample situation used to illustrate rates you dumb shitskin. I didn't say those were real numbers.
But it is not.
This is.
100 blacks
14 college
1 black business
72 backs already working
28 left
20 jobs
8 unemployed

Blacks in college 14%

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
70 college
5 black businesses
500 jobs available
140 jobs
There's one problem with your "ratio." 140/20 isn't 5, moron. So I guess 40 jobs magically appeared out of nowhere and made blacks more productive?

More jobs created in the black community, black labor participation rises.
Unemployment is cut by 1/5th=1.5%
5 times more blacks are going to post secondary training=70%

You did not present the rates.

You see when I did the hypothetical it was based upon real numbers.

Why do I use names? Because certain idiots reply like idiots, such as for example listing events from 2013 to explain away events from 1950-2000. Do I respond by pointing out that something in 2013 can't have caused something in 1994? I'd rather laugh and call the guy an idiot because very little can be done to make such a negro smarter. Some things are lost causes, so what good would it do to explain it without name-calling? Anyone not totally retarded sees the negro dumbass for what it is and anyone on its side is hopelessly clueless. So I just laugh and call them names.

Read my signature for some negro gems to see why I call them names.
So why resort to the internet ? Why don't you go out on the street and call black men names to their face ? Surely that would be more effective ?
The same reason I don't come up to a gorilla and make fun of it.

No you didn't.

100 blacks
1 back college graduate.
1 black business
20 jobs.
Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

Well the main problem with your post is that things are not the way you want to paint the picture.
Your picture
100 blacks
1 college
1 black business
20 jobs.

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

It's a sample situation used to illustrate rates you dumb shitskin. I didn't say those were real numbers.
But it is not.
This is.
100 blacks
14 college
1 black business
72 backs already working
28 left
20 jobs
8 unemployed

Blacks in college 14%

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
70 college
5 black businesses
500 jobs available
140 jobs
There's one problem with your "ratio." 140/20 isn't 5, moron. So I guess 40 jobs magically appeared out of nowhere and made blacks more productive?

I'm far more intelligent than you will ever be. You're nothing but a white boy loser who uses the internet to say things about blacks you are tooo scared to say to a back mas face. I short, you're a punk ass bitch. Now tell me how you can shoot me like you having a gun makes you a tough guy..

No you didn't.

100 blacks
1 back college graduate.
1 black business
20 jobs.
Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

Your picture
100 blacks
1 college
1 black business
20 jobs.

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

But it is not.
This is.
100 blacks
14 college
1 black business
72 backs already working
28 left
20 jobs
8 unemployed

Blacks in college 14%

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
70 college
5 black businesses
500 jobs available
140 jobs

Idiot. There were 500 jobs. Based on the black labor participation rate of 72 percent, it would men that 360 blacks were already working. That would leave 140 blacks with no jobs who got hired out of the 500 jobs at those black businesses. I know you are a dumb fuck, but this is pretty simple math.

Quit while you still got your manhood boy. Because this is what I originally posted. It mentioned more than jobs

Since whites have 5 times the population and we want to make that an issue let’s start multiplying by 5. Blacks have over 2 million businesses right now, let’s multiply that by 5 and then see what the outcome will be. Now there are 10 million black owned businesses and more jobs in the black community.. Let’s reduce our unemployment rate by 5 to 2.6 percent. Blacks live at a 24 percent rate of poverty lets reduce that times 5 to make it 4.5 percent. Funny how you guys can only multiply when it comes to crimes. Lets keep multiplying folks.

The black economy now grows to 6.5 trillion instead of the 1.3 trillion we have now, We all have 5 times the amount of money we can spend and have earned. What happens them? All kinds of community development that’s what. Now property values increase in the black community and because of that we have more money in our schools. So now let’s multiply the number of blacks who go to college by 5 there are now 8.5 million blacks in college. This increase in population and jobs lowers the unemployment rate so you have fewer blacks on government assistance because they have stable employment. Youth crime is reduced because you have facilities and jobs available for them in their immediate communities. So then what happens to crime then if we do this, it reduces itself by 5 from 26 percent to 5.2 percent. Why? because the factors that create crime are reduced, so then crime reduces itself.

Now shut up.

No you didn't.

100 blacks
1 back college graduate.
1 black business
20 jobs.
Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

Your picture
100 blacks
1 college
1 black business
20 jobs.

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

But it is not.
This is.
100 blacks
14 college
1 black business
72 backs already working
28 left
20 jobs
8 unemployed

Blacks in college 14%

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
70 college
5 black businesses
500 jobs available
140 jobs

I'm far more intelligent than you will ever be. You're nothing but a white boy loser who uses the internet to say things about blacks you are tooo scared to say to a back mas face. I short, you're a punk ass bitch. Now tell me how you can shoot me like you having a gun makes you a tough guy..
Humans use tools to make their work easier. I realize tool usage is not as highly respected among apes like you, except perhaps if it's a simpler tool, like a thrown turd.

No you didn't.

100 blacks
1 back college graduate.
1 black business
20 jobs.
Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

Your picture
100 blacks
1 college
1 black business
20 jobs.

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

But it is not.
This is.
100 blacks
14 college
1 black business
72 backs already working
28 left
20 jobs
8 unemployed

Blacks in college 14%

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
70 college
5 black businesses
500 jobs available
140 jobs

Idiot. There were 500 jobs.
And where did they come come from? Where are they (or at least 100 jobs, 1/5th of 500) in the scenario with 100 negroes?
Based on the black labor participation rate of 72 percent, it would men that 360 blacks were already working. That would leave 140 blacks with no jobs who got hired out of the 500 jobs at those black businesses. I know you are a dumb fuck, but this is pretty simple math.
Yeah, it's real simple. Just pretend negroes become more productive because you decided to play a multiplication game. Of course, we all know that when negroes multiply, we get Apefreaka. When negroes moved into Detroit (now Detoilet), things turned to shit. But hey, since we're pretending, let's go all out and pretend stuff like Detoilet doesn't happen!
Quit while you still got your manhood boy. Because this is what I originally posted. It mentioned more than jobs

Since whites have 5 times the population and we want to make that an issue let’s start multiplying by 5. Blacks have over 2 million businesses right now, let’s multiply that by 5 and then see what the outcome will be. Now there are 10 million black owned businesses and more jobs in the black community.. Let’s reduce our unemployment rate by 5 to 2.6 percent.

Blacks live at a 24 percent rate of poverty lets reduce that times 5 to make it 4.5 percent. Funny how you guys can only multiply when it comes to crimes.
Lets keep multiplying folks.

Now shut up.
Obviously nothing I say will get you to understand how rates work. Could you at least explain why a growing negro population doesn't really work in practice?

Between 1950 and 2000:
  • Detroit's overall population decreased 49%, from 1,849,668 to 951,270
  • Detroit's White population decreased 93%, from 1,545,847 to 116,599
  • Detroit's Black population increased 159% from 303,721 to 787,687
  • Detroit's criminal homicide rate increased from 582%, from 6.1 to 41.6 per 100,000 residents annually
  • Detroit's robbery rate rose from 596%, from 125 to 870 per 100,000 residents annually

They had it all! Less whitey oppressing them. A more than doubled negro population. So why did it all go to shit? And try to come up with a better answer than something that happened in 2013!

So you're admitting that a black man would kick your ass ?

But you're the superior one..aren't you white man ? (lol) Why would u so scared of a black man ?.

Last edited:
There ARE differences. And blacks are trailing the pack. Not to say that they couldn't pull their pants up and catch up, they just don't seem to want to.

Yeah right. Maybe we need to enact laws that make it so for 188 years whites don't get the same opportunities we do then let's see who is behind.
Blacks tried to build a society called Africa but it's a total failure. You should thank your lucky stars that whites let you ungrateful bunch live in our society.

Africa is a continent that has 54 different countries on it. It was ding quite fine until whites decided they had rights to the continent. There is nothing to thank.

Which African nations are in good shape today?

Which African nation was not colonized by whites?

No you didn't.

100 blacks
1 back college graduate.
1 black business
20 jobs.
Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

Your picture
100 blacks
1 college
1 black business
20 jobs.

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

But it is not.
This is.
100 blacks
14 college
1 black business
72 backs already working
28 left
20 jobs
8 unemployed

Blacks in college 14%

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
70 college
5 black businesses
500 jobs available
140 jobs

Humans use tools to make their work easier. I realize tool usage is not as highly respected among apes like you, except perhaps if it's a simpler tool, like a thrown turd.

No you didn't.

100 blacks
1 back college graduate.
1 black business
20 jobs.
Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

Your picture
100 blacks
1 college
1 black business
20 jobs.

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

But it is not.
This is.
100 blacks
14 college
1 black business
72 backs already working
28 left
20 jobs
8 unemployed

Blacks in college 14%

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
70 college
5 black businesses
500 jobs available
140 jobs

And where did they come come from? Where are they (or at least 100 jobs, 1/5th of 500) in the scenario with 100 negroes?
Based on the black labor participation rate of 72 percent, it would men that 360 blacks were already working. That would leave 140 blacks with no jobs who got hired out of the 500 jobs at those black businesses. I know you are a dumb fuck, but this is pretty simple math.
Yeah, it's real simple. Just pretend negroes become more productive because you decided to play a multiplication game. Of course, we all know that when negroes multiply, we get Apefreaka. When negroes moved into Detroit (now Detoilet), things turned to shit. But hey, since we're pretending, let's go all out and pretend stuff like Detoilet doesn't happen!

Since whites have 5 times the population and we want to make that an issue let’s start multiplying by 5. Blacks have over 2 million businesses right now, let’s multiply that by 5 and then see what the outcome will be. Now there are 10 million black owned businesses and more jobs in the black community.. Let’s reduce our unemployment rate by 5 to 2.6 percent.

Blacks live at a 24 percent rate of poverty lets reduce that times 5 to make it 4.5 percent. Funny how you guys can only multiply when it comes to crimes.

Now shut up.
Obviously nothing I say will get you to understand how rates work. Could you at least explain why a growing negro population doesn't really work in practice?

Between 1950 and 2000:
  • Detroit's criminal homicide rate increased from 582%, from 6.1 to 41.6 per 100,000 residents annually
  • Detroit's robbery rate rose from 596%, from 125 to 870 per 100,000 residents annually

They had it all! Less whitey oppressing them. A more than doubled negro population. So why did it all go to shit? And try to come up with a better answer than something that happened in 2013!

You are ignorant. Your per capita argument is only used by fucked up retards who don't want to admit whites have a greater problem with crime than everyone else.

Your numbers on Detroit ignores the auto industry leaving and the white mayors and governors that controlled the city and state for most of those years. You cherry pick things to try proving something that does not exist. White supremacy is a fantasy mother fucker. You are basically an insecure punk sss bitch hiding behind a computer. You're a loser, white boy. Just face it. you've lived your life and you wasted it. You're a dumb ass. Plain and simple.

You ask a bonehead question, but Atlanta is thriving, yet all you can talk about is Detroit. You are a mindless prick taking stupid. Save it for stormfront where the rest of you losers can whine about being white.

Last edited:
There ARE differences. And blacks are trailing the pack. Not to say that they couldn't pull their pants up and catch up, they just don't seem to want to.

Yeah right. Maybe we need to enact laws that make it so for 188 years whites don't get the same opportunities we do then let's see who is behind.
Blacks tried to build a society called Africa but it's a total failure. You should thank your lucky stars that whites let you ungrateful bunch live in our society.

Africa is a continent that has 54 different countries on it. It was ding quite fine until whites decided they had rights to the continent. There is nothing to thank.
If you're not in Africa then you should thank the white man for letting you stay here in our white supremacist society, as you would call it. And if you're so unhappy here, why don't you go back to Africa.

I thank no white man. I go nowhere.

Which African nations are in good shape today?

Which African nation was not colonized by whites?

Which African nations were fine before colonization? Fine by what metric?
If they suck for the next 1000 years, is it still whitey's fault?

Your picture
100 blacks
1 college
1 black business
20 jobs.

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

But it is not.
This is.
100 blacks
14 college
1 black business
72 backs already working
28 left
20 jobs
8 unemployed

Blacks in college 14%

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
70 college
5 black businesses
500 jobs available
140 jobs

Your picture
100 blacks
1 college
1 black business
20 jobs.

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

But it is not.
This is.
100 blacks
14 college
1 black business
72 backs already working
28 left
20 jobs
8 unemployed

Blacks in college 14%

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
70 college
5 black businesses
500 jobs available
140 jobs

Now shut up.

Between 1950 and 2000:

You are ignorant. Your per capita argument is only used by fucked up retards who don't want to admit whites have a greater problem with crime than everyone else.

Your numbers on Detroit ignores the auto industry leaving and the white mayors and governors that controlled the city and state for most of those years. You cherry pick things to try proving something that does not exist. White supremacy is a fantasy mother fucker. You are basically an insecure punk sss bitch hiding behind a computer. You're a loser, white boy. Just face it. you've lived your life and you wasted it. You're a dumb ass. Plain and simple.

You ask a bonehead question, but Atlanta is thriving, yet all you can talk about is Detroit. You are a mindless prick taking stupid. Save it for stormfront where the rest of you losers can whine about being white.

You are ignorant.

That's funny, coming from a guy who doesn't understand per capita.

Your per capita argument is only used by fucked up retards who don't want to admit whites have a greater problem with crime than everyone else.

Especially the whites who live near large numbers of blacks, eh?

Some would, certainly.
But you're the superior one..aren't you white man ?
Yes.
(lol) Why would u so scared of a black man ?.
Who says I'm scared? I'm intelligent enough to avoid the negro or, if necessary, pack a gun. Your degenerate negro brain just can't comprehend the idea that superiority can be measured by something other than the end of a fist.

Some would, certainly.
But you're the superior one..aren't you white man ?
Yes.
(lol) Why would u so scared of a black man ?.
Who says I'm scared? I'm intelligent enough to avoid the negro or, if necessary, pack a gun. Your degenerate negro brain just can't comprehend the idea that superiority can be measured by something other than the end of a fist.
I say youre scared. You would get your ass kicked by any Black man over the age of 16. You need a gun to defend your weakness.

Your picture
100 blacks
1 college
1 black business
20 jobs.

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

But it is not.
This is.
100 blacks
14 college
1 black business
72 backs already working
28 left
20 jobs
8 unemployed

Blacks in college 14%

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
70 college
5 black businesses
500 jobs available
140 jobs

Your picture
100 blacks
1 college
1 black business
20 jobs.

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
5 black businesses
100 jobs

But it is not.
This is.
100 blacks
14 college
1 black business
72 backs already working
28 left
20 jobs
8 unemployed

Blacks in college 14%

Multiplied by 5
500 blacks
70 college
5 black businesses
500 jobs available
140 jobs

Now shut up.

Between 1950 and 2000:

The shitskin just can't comprehend what a rate is or why they're used...

I ignored the weather and the phases of the moon, too. What's your point? That the auto industry leaving and the white governors forced the negroes to rape/murder/rob?

Forum List

Back