We Need to be like Sweden

Well, except when we don't. Fucking idiots.

The Media's Jihad against Sweden's No-Lockdown Policy Ignores Key Facts

It is common to read articles stating that Sweden has one of the world's worst death rates for COVID-19.

This, however, remains a matter of perspective.

I've watched Sweden from the start.

They managed to infect a lot of rest holms which is why their deaths spiked.

They are now at zero or single digits.

View attachment 363739

So how does this translate into bringing U.S. spikes down?

Thought so.....(duh!).

Not sure I ever claimed they were related.

I simply said Sweden has brought it down.

The OP was about Sweden.

Want mitigation in the U.S. ? Start your own thread.

1594852787283.png

Well, except when we don't. Fucking idiots.

The Media's Jihad against Sweden's No-Lockdown Policy Ignores Key Facts

It is common to read articles stating that Sweden has one of the world's worst death rates for COVID-19.

This, however, remains a matter of perspective.
Why would the msm and some western governments politicize Sweden’s refusal to lock down? It’s none of their fing business.

When the War with the virus is over..........look at the stats and then decide.......We are in round 2 maybe.........Sweden maybe in round 11........

You can't stop this virus from running it's course......that is impossible...........Hang on.......gotta go check out my new mosquito chain link fence to see if it worked.

When the War with the virus is over..........look at the stats and then decide.......We are in round 2 maybe.........Sweden maybe in round 11........

You can't stop this virus from running it's course......that is impossible...........Hang on.......gotta go check out my new mosquito chain link fence to see if it worked.

China is disappointed that you can still check your fence.
They were hoping you'd be dead by now!

China is disappointed that you can still check your fence.
They were hoping you'd be dead by now!

Fuck China and the Globalist......I think we should blow the bio weapons site to hell in Wuhan.............but that is just me..........Just to say HELLO MFRS..........

but that's just me...............

Fun fact: Sweden's prime minister is a social democrat.

"The Social Democrats are strong supporters of egalitarianism and maintain a strong opposition to discrimination and racism. The party supports social welfare provision, paid for by progressive taxation. The party also supports a social corporatist economy involving the institutionalization of a social partnership system between capital and labour economic interest groups, with government oversight to resolve disputes between the two factions.[30]"

"Liberalism has also strongly infused social-democratic ideology."

"For many Social Democrats, Marxism is loosely held to be valuable for its emphasis on changing the world for a more just, better future.[32] "

The Elites has taken over their countries for this Paris Climate Accord. So they push these immigrants out of their way to let someone else handle them.
The Elites doesn't want them to come back to their own countries. Because in most countries. If an immigrant commits a crime, they exile them back where they came from. But they changed the policy.

Forum List

Back