We Need To Amend The US Constitution

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
To eliminate the authority of the President over oil production and immigration. If we don't, Uncle Jojo will destroy this country. That bastard still has 2 more years to destroy all of it. He and his woke idiots are destroying the military, too with enlistments way down.

Last edited:
To eliminate the authority of the President over oil production and immigration. If we don't, Uncle Jojo will destroy this country. That bastard still has 2 more years to destroy all of it. He and his woke idiots are destroying the military, too with enlistments way down.
Its to late, they never dreamed that a president would actually HATE the nation, and work exclusively for its premier enemies at collapsing it, and such is indisputably, exactly what Biden does, and folks either see it, are in denial of it, or enthusiastically support it!

In this climate. Dream on.

Democracy sucks! At least when you lose.

Lets start with the second and third amendments

No longer relevant
We no longer have militia or house troops in private homes
th

How about the 14th Amendment instead, since it is rendered completely unnecessary by the first line of the United States Constitution.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The problem with calls to amend the US Constitution is that it will open us up to emotional campaigns to remove or limit the 2nd Amendment.

No longer relevant
Hell, lets just start with the 1st, the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th that way when ignorant people like you say ignorant stuff like above, the government, if they did not like what you said could just come kick your door in, haul your ass to prison forever without ever having a trial, or any real evidence against you, and you would never have any chance to prove yourself innocent.

It really doesn't matter what the Constitution says. The Democrat filth will ignore it.

The thing that we should have done to keep from Potatohead fucking everything up was have performed a Congressional audit of the 2020 Presidental election. If we had done that Potatohead would have never been sworn in as President. But we didn't and now we are stuck with an illegitimate President that is the also the worst President this country ever had.

No longer relevant
I got an idea, come on over to my house and break in. If you succeed and get out alive, then i will give up my guns...But if you dont, then i will continue to exercise my 2nd and my 3rd...

51hUafLClNL._AC_.jpg

I got an idea, come on over to my house and break in. If you succeed and get out alive, then i will give up my guns...But if you dont, then i will continue to exercise my 2nd and my 3rd...

View attachment 761452
Why would I want to break into your house?

We no longer need well regulated militias
Let states handle their own gun laws

The US needs to change the Constitution to stop the President being elected in the way he is. The US needs SENSIBLE leadership in Congress and in the White House.

Change to a parliamentary system with Proportional Representation.

He stopped the Keystone Pipeline and restricted drilling leases.

A pipeline has nothing to do with production and he can only restrict leases on public land. He has no control over any other land

Why would I want to break into your house?

We no longer need well regulated militias
Let states handle their own gun laws
Why would a criminal want to break into my house? Yeah, they still try, and most people are there to put a bullet into them, That is why there is a 2nd amendment dumbass. Also when a government decides to try to take our rights away, then the 2nd amendment is there also. But you definetely are a slave to the Marxists party. You want all your rights to be taken away.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Forum List

Back