We need new words for “woke” and “progressives”

Your side divides the nation all on its own without any help.

I have no side.

But your post does further prove my post was correct.

Everything is about sides with you all no matter which side you might be on, people are either with you or against you. There is no nuance, there is no thought, there is only black and white. And this is by design. A divided populous is far easier to control than a united one.

One coin, two sides

The leftists, in their sense of superiority over those who disagree with their policies, unsurprisingly gave themselves names that imply they see things other don’t and are moving the country forward.

Others, however, recognizing that importing millions of unskilled, uneducated foreigners unable to support their families or increasing welfare so high that many people now refuse to work is NOT moving the country forward. Neither is advocating that hiring and other decisions be made based on race a “progression” in this country. We need other terms.

The obvious are “blinded” and “regressive,” but I’m not my usual creative self this morning. So what can others come up with, and let’s start using those.
You keep trying. I'm sure you will come up with something. After all, you came up with that wonderfully descriptive term "TEABAGGERS" didn't you?

I've raised this before but during the Korean War the North would indoctrinate captured U.S soldiers, prounce them out in support of Communism and refer to them as "progressives". It would be interesting to explore the history of how this term entered the modern political vanacular today.

You keep trying. I'm sure you will come up with something. After all, you came up with that wonderfully descriptive term "TEABAGGERS" didn't you?
Nah, that was leftists like you that came up with that, until they realized that made you the 'teabaggie'.....lol

I have no side.

But your post does further prove my post was correct.

Everything is about sides with you all, people are either with you or against you. There is no nuance, there is no thought, there is only black and white. And this is by design. A divided populous is far easier to control than a united one
There are people and organizations on BOTH sides that are as you say at times. that being said I have no problem fighting fire with fire when I feel the need arises.

There are people and organizations on BOTH sides that are as you say at times. that being said I have no problem fighting fire with fire when I feel the need arises.

Which is your right to do so.

If you become as your enemy to defeat them, who really won?

I never liked the term "progressives" as it implies people who make progress which should be a good thing and not the bastardized meaning that the leftists have bestowed upon themselves where it means people who make "progress" while riding on the backs of others, mostly tax-payers.
The very term "progressive: is such an oxymoron, isn't it?

Here, you have people defining the world entirely according to tribe. which is the very most PRIMITIVE way of looking at the world, and here they think they are somehow advancing society.

Really? Tell me you are not that stupid. :laughing0301:
Of course she’s that stupid. She voted for Biden. And if she lived in PA, she would have voted for Fetterman (he should rest and recover, but he has no business in the Senate).

Stupid people got us into this mess, which just gave me an idea for names for wokesters and progressives:

Dumb and Dumber!

The very term "progressive: is such an oxymoron, isn't it?

Here, you have people defining the world entirely according to tribe. which is the very most PRIMITIVE way of looking at the world, and here they think they are somehow advancing society.
That’s because they’ve convinced themselves they are more intelligent and moral than those on the other side. They are the opposite of woke.

Forum List

Back