We need new words for “woke” and “progressives”

The leftists, in their sense of superiority over those who disagree with their policies, unsurprisingly gave themselves names that imply they see things other don’t and are moving the country forward.

Others, however, recognizing that importing millions of unskilled, uneducated foreigners unable to support their families or increasing welfare so high that many people now refuse to work is NOT moving the country forward. Neither is advocating that hiring and other decisions be made based on race a “progression” in this country. We need other terms.

The obvious are “blinded” and “regressive,” but I’m not my usual creative self this morning. So what can others come up with, and let’s start using those.

I prefer fascists.

Crisp and clean.

If they have heard any other republican opinion, they have heard yours. You all spout the same crap, often word for word quotes from hannity, carlson, beck, and a few other crazies on the radio and fox. Come up with something other than a batshit crazy conspiracy theory, and someone might listen to you. The only republican position is that Democrats are wrong. Doesn't matter what the subject is, some crazy right winger will come up with a Q endorced conspiracy theory about it.
Assigning the same negative traits and values to members of the same group is the IDENTICAL thing racists do.

And it was YOUR side that believed in the Russia conspiracy hoax.

The leftists, in their sense of superiority over those who disagree with their policies, unsurprisingly gave themselves names that imply they see things other don’t and are moving the country forward.

Others, however, recognizing that importing millions of unskilled, uneducated foreigners unable to support their families or increasing welfare so high that many people now refuse to work is NOT moving the country forward. Neither is advocating that hiring and other decisions be made based on race a “progression” in this country. We need other terms.

The obvious are “blinded” and “regressive,” but I’m not my usual creative self this morning. So what can others come up with, and let’s start using those.
Groomers!

Done and done.

My favorite word is 'numbnut' which pretty well covers it, but I dislike calling people names so I'm limited in how I use it. Maybe 'dumbnut' would be better and more descriptive? If they really understood or paid attention to history, the consequences of the policies they push, the effect on the well being of people etc., most would reject those policies.

For sure there is nothing progressive about the progressive movement and while the effect of it is regressive I hate to give up another good word to them rendering it ineffective for its intended definition.

Assigning the same negative traits and values to members of the same group is the IDENTICAL thing racists do.

And it was YOUR side that believed in the Russia conspiracy hoax.
You obviously never read the actual report.

Social Marxist Pinhead Commie Traitors?

The "Pinhead" part may need a little tweaking..

Forum List

Back