We need new words for “woke” and “progressives”

The leftists, in their sense of superiority over those who disagree with their policies, unsurprisingly gave themselves names that imply they see things other don’t and are moving the country forward.

Others, however, recognizing that importing millions of unskilled, uneducated foreigners unable to support their families or increasing welfare so high that many people now refuse to work is NOT moving the country forward. Neither is advocating that hiring and other decisions be made based on race a “progression” in this country. We need other terms.

The obvious are “blinded” and “regressive,” but I’m not my usual creative self this morning. So what can others come up with, and let’s start using those.
Woke = Programmed

Progressive = Fascist

Completely the opposite of reality, but then you folks aren't very bright.
Perhaps opposite of your realty, but you MAGAs have developed your own trump reality that doesn't resemble anything that has been seen before.

The leftists, in their sense of superiority over those who disagree with their policies, unsurprisingly gave themselves names that imply they see things other don’t and are moving the country forward.

Others, however, recognizing that importing millions of unskilled, uneducated foreigners unable to support their families or increasing welfare so high that many people now refuse to work is NOT moving the country forward. Neither is advocating that hiring and other decisions be made based on race a “progression” in this country. We need other terms.

The obvious are “blinded” and “regressive,” but I’m not my usual creative self this morning. So what can others come up with, and let’s start using those.
I agree that "progressive" is WAAAAAAAY too good a word for these culture destroyers, and so is liberal. I never use those words, because they are good words and these are bad people with bad ideas.

I just say leftists, but I'd like some choices, if anyone can think of them.

Dumb and dumber work.

Remember "Emmanuel Goldstein and all his followers", we must hate everything about you!

Forum List

Back