We Need Government Healthcare Like Canada!

So basically you're a whiny selfish prick. Yeah, you won't like everyone one being equal to you. Maybe that's your issue with Medicare now Ray.

My only issue with Medicare is the program is partly responsible for individual and group insurance being so expensive. Yes, I like the idea I can go where I want for care. I don't like the idea of government telling me where I can go, because like anything else, Democrats politicize everything.

No, americans do. I have Medicare, I do go where I want, and it's tons better than anything I've had through an employer for decades. You got issues man.

You can go anywhere you want NOW. But if everybody is on the same system, you might not be able to do that because everybody would flock to the best in the business.
There is no objective measure of who're the best doctors. I choose doctors based on their on their ability to communicate clearly and their attentiveness. Others based their opinion on recommendations of friends or other doctors. Some people choose doctor based on their experience and schools they attended, and others based their opinion on a correct diagnosis, or their friendliness, but most people tend to chose doctors based on the location of their practice and their insurance network.

I have Medicare and so do most of my friends and I don't know a single one that doesn't go to doctors in our community. With Medicare there is just no reason not to.

I'm not talking about the flu or an ear ache. When people need serious medical attention, they do seek the best. My sister had a knee replacement last summer. She did her homework on finding the best for her situation. She asked other people who had a knee replacement. She went on the internet to find which doctor had the most experience and success.

She did the exact same for my 88 year old father when he had a quadruple bypass. She wanted to make sure he had the best chance at survival and recuperation. So it's really not all that uncommon.

In our area, we do know the best and worst hospitals to go to; again, not for trivial things, but for serious problems.

The more you post, the more it sounds like you'd LOVE Canadian style healthcare.

There is already rationing of healthcare in the USA. Insurance companies won't pay for life extending treatments for the terminally ill. They're going to die anyway, but 6 months of additional life may come at a huge price tag. You're treatment is further restricted by networks.

I can walk into any hospital or doctor's office in Ontario and be seen at no cost to me.

Show us the facts! Do you honestly believe that tens of thousands of Canadians do NOT die while on your tortuously long waiting lists?

How can you say you see a doctor for free?

CostofCanadianHealthCare_zpseade7006-M.jpg

So basically you're a whiny selfish prick. Yeah, you won't like everyone one being equal to you. Maybe that's your issue with Medicare now Ray.

My only issue with Medicare is the program is partly responsible for individual and group insurance being so expensive. Yes, I like the idea I can go where I want for care. I don't like the idea of government telling me where I can go, because like anything else, Democrats politicize everything.

No, americans do. I have Medicare, I do go where I want, and it's tons better than anything I've had through an employer for decades. You got issues man.

You can go anywhere you want NOW. But if everybody is on the same system, you might not be able to do that because everybody would flock to the best in the business.
There is no objective measure of who're the best doctors. I choose doctors based on their on their ability to communicate clearly and their attentiveness. Others based their opinion on recommendations of friends or other doctors. Some people choose doctor based on their experience and schools they attended, and others based their opinion on a correct diagnosis, or their friendliness, but most people tend to chose doctors based on the location of their practice and their insurance network.

I have Medicare and so do most of my friends and I don't know a single one that doesn't go to doctors in our community. With Medicare there is just no reason not to.

I'm not talking about the flu or an ear ache. When people need serious medical attention, they do seek the best. My sister had a knee replacement last summer. She did her homework on finding the best for her situation. She asked other people who had a knee replacement. She went on the internet to find which doctor had the most experience and success.

She did the exact same for my 88 year old father when he had a quadruple bypass. She wanted to make sure he had the best chance at survival and recuperation. So it's really not all that uncommon.

In our area, we do know the best and worst hospitals to go to; again, not for trivial things, but for serious problems.
About 99% of all healthcare problem can be handle well by local doctors. There is simply no need to search out the finest doctors in the country. Almost any city of any size has many fine doctors in almost every specialty.

Your assumption that people on Medicare will flock to the greatest doctors and thus create a problem is nonsense. They certainly don't do it now and won't do it in the future. These great doctors typically have long waiting lists and are often far from the patients home. People prefer to deal with local doctors and hospitals. If as you claim, people on Medicare would monopolize the best doctors, you would see that happening now but we don't.

There is already rationing of healthcare in the USA. Insurance companies won't pay for life extending treatments for the terminally ill. They're going to die anyway, but 6 months of additional life may come at a huge price tag. You're treatment is further restricted by networks.

I can walk into any hospital or doctor's office in Ontario and be seen at no cost to me.

Show us the facts! Do you honestly believe that tens of thousands of Canadians do NOT die while on your tortuously long waiting lists?

New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage

Telling you where you can go for Medical Care is what insurance companies do, not Medicare. And how does your insurance company determine who you get to see? They negotiate will doctors and hospitals selecting those that will accept the lowest reimbursement rate in order to maximize profits. It's the old health insurance axiom, "Maximize Premiums and Minimize Claims".

While this is true, you can get insurance that does have contracts with your doctor or facility. It might not be easy or cheap, but it can be done. With government monopolizing the industry, then you go where they tell you.

When I talk to Canadian drivers, the young and middle-aged people love their system. The older ones warned me about supporting the same in our country. So once it's there, you'll never get rid of it. Senior citizens (or any one group of people) would be the minority, so even a public vote won't get rid of it yet alone any politician or party. Now that I'm reaching that age, I fear healthcare rationing since it's the older folks that would suck up most of the resources and costs.
As the saying goes, you get what you pay for; well most of the time. The U.S. spends 4 times more per person on healthcare and nearly five times more per person on administration than Canada does. Assuming the US would adopt a system with such drastic reductions in healthcare cost is purely speculative and IMHO very unlikely. If Medicare for All is implemented in the US, it will be democrats that do it and as we are well aware, democrats tend be quite generous when it comes to spending federal dollars on social programs.

And I'm sure our grandchildren will be so thankful.

Look, you've made it clear you're a selfish prick looking out only for yourself and your immediates. Fair enough. You don't gaf about our grandchildren. Or you'd howl about spending on endless bogus illegal wars across the globe.

Every other advanced post-industrial nation on the planet has figured this out, start with your global militarism, occupation and your endless bogus illegal unconstitutional wars for one. No one ever asks how we can afford that nonsense.

None of our wars are "illegal, unconstitutional wars", whatever that is even supposed to mean.

As with all the other times, I've asked this question, Progressives bob, and dodge and refuse to answer the question. We have the greatest healthcare in the world, why do you want to do away with that quality of care?

IF, in your utopia, we were to withdraw all our troops from around the world, who should fill the vacuum and become the police of the world? After the turn of the previous century, we had TWO massive World Wars killing hundreds of millions of people within thirty years. Since WW-II ended, America assumed leadership of the free world and we've had no such horrendous wars since.

Specifically, who should fill the vacuum and how would that benefit the world?

Yes, they are and have been since WWII. We al/ know Iraq was a lie, we all know Afghanistan was a lie. The militarist empire shtick is economically cannibalizing society at home and it has nothing to do with any semblance of defense.

Yes, they are and have been since WWII. We al/ know Iraq was a lie, we all know Afghanistan was a lie. The militarist empire shtick is economically cannibalizing society at home and it has nothing to do with any semblance of defense.

What President has not started any wars and which one is working hardest to get us out of the "endless" wars we're are in today?

Gee who said what about the invasion of Iraq? Do you know why we went into Afghanistan?

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow."
- President Clinton in 1998

[…], when I say to Saddam Hussein, "You cannot defy the will of the world", and when I say to him, "You have used weapons of mass destruction before; we are determined to deny you the capacity to use them again.”
- President Clinton , Jan. 27, 1998 – State of the Union

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 .

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

“Earlier today, I ordered America’s armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraqis nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.”

“Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.”

“Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.”

- President Bill Clinton, Dec. 16, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"Saddam's goal ... is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed."
- Madeline Albright, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 "

Update: September 8, 2005
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser was sentenced to community service and probation and fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them..

[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998 .

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998 .

Former Vice President Joe Biden urged the U.S. government in 1998 to pursue a strategy to ‘dethrone’ Saddam Hussein over allegations the Iraqi strongman was hiding weapons of mass destruction.

Biden, the-then ranking member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, was one of President Bill Clinton’s most vocal allies in the battle to pressure Hussein to abide by terms established after the Gulf War requiring Iraq to destroy its stockpile of chemical weapons. - Former Vice President Joe Biden 1998 1998: Joe Biden Urged U.S. to 'Dethrone' Saddam Hussein Over WMDs

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999 .

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 .

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002 .

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons but has not yet achieved nuclear capability."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002 .

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002.

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002.

"Saddam Hussein's regime represents a grave threat to America and our allies, including our vital ally, Israel. For more than two decades, Saddam Hussein has sought weapons of mass destruction through every available means. We know that he has chemical and biological weapons. He has already used them against his neighbors and his own people, and is trying to build more. We know that he is doing everything he can to build nuclear weapons, and we know that each day he gets closer to achieving that goal."
- John Edwards, Oct 10, 2002

"The debate over Iraq is not about politics. It is about national security. It should be clear that our national security requires Congress to send a clear message to Iraq and the world: America is united in its determination to eliminate forever the threat of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction."
- John Edwards, Oct 10, 2002

“We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002 .

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003" (Currently President Barack Hussein Obama’s Secretary of State)

I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out."
- Clinton's Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

"Saddam is gone and good riddance," former President Bill Clinton said yesterday, but he urged President Bush to resist trying to get even with nations that opposed the war.

"There are German and French soldiers in Afghanistan today. Does the President want them to come home?" Clinton said at a Manhattan forum on corporate integrity.

Democrats on Iraq + WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction)

He [President Clinton] praised Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for their handling of the war, but said Bush should have waited longer before attacking for the "chance that either [Saddam Hussein] would have disarmed or . . . we would have had far more members of the Security Council with us."

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
- Former President Clinton
Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And then the Obama administration wanted to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

###

Telling you where you can go for Medical Care is what insurance companies do, not Medicare. And how does your insurance company determine who you get to see? They negotiate will doctors and hospitals selecting those that will accept the lowest reimbursement rate in order to maximize profits. It's the old health insurance axiom, "Maximize Premiums and Minimize Claims".

While this is true, you can get insurance that does have contracts with your doctor or facility. It might not be easy or cheap, but it can be done. With government monopolizing the industry, then you go where they tell you.

When I talk to Canadian drivers, the young and middle-aged people love their system. The older ones warned me about supporting the same in our country. So once it's there, you'll never get rid of it. Senior citizens (or any one group of people) would be the minority, so even a public vote won't get rid of it yet alone any politician or party. Now that I'm reaching that age, I fear healthcare rationing since it's the older folks that would suck up most of the resources and costs.
As the saying goes, you get what you pay for; well most of the time. The U.S. spends 4 times more per person on healthcare and nearly five times more per person on administration than Canada does. Assuming the US would adopt a system with such drastic reductions in healthcare cost is purely speculative and IMHO very unlikely. If Medicare for All is implemented in the US, it will be democrats that do it and as we are well aware, democrats tend be quite generous when it comes to spending federal dollars on social programs.

Look, you've made it clear you're a selfish prick looking out only for yourself and your immediates. Fair enough. You don't gaf about our grandchildren. Or you'd howl about spending on endless bogus illegal wars across the globe.

So when have I done that?

You do know that this country will eventually implode because of our debt, don't you? How is that being selfish?

Speaking of selfish, every other generation before ours tried to make this a better country for the next. How did we lose that value to the point we only care about ourselves and to hell with the people after us? Oh yes, now I remember, liberalism.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

Imagine how financially sound our country would be had we only adhered to Madison's words.

NEW STUDY? It is more than a decade old.

It seems to me the study (introduced by Harvard just as DumBama was trying to push Commie Care.) assumes that if people had healthcare insurance, they would go to the doctor more often. People don't avoid going to the doctor because of insurance, they avoid going because most people hate going to the doctor unless absolutely necessary.

So when have I done that?

You do know that this country will eventually implode because of our debt, don't you? How is that being selfish?

Speaking of selfish, every other generation before ours tried to make this a better country for the next. How did we lose that value to the point we only care about ourselves and to hell with the people after us? Oh yes, now I remember, liberalism.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

Imagine how financially sound our country would be had we only adhered to Madison's words.

My Medicare plan is great, beats the socks offa anything I was offered through pharma employers for decades. Sorry to hear about your personal financial situation relative to healthcare.

Your constitution also laid out how we were to go to war, we've paid no attention to that since WWII. A little consistency would go al long way in attempting to establish some credibility here Ray Ray. Your constitution is as inconsistent as the law is in america.

Last edited:

Sign in an emergency waiting room in Canada: Be grateful you have to wait. It means you are in no danger of dying. We thank you for your patience.

People don't die waiting for treatment in Canada because if you're really fucking sick, there are no waits or delays for your treatment. It's called "triage". You are assessed when you come the door by the Triage Nurse. My friend, who collapsed on the street, and went to Sunnybrook Hospital on the way home to get "checked out for pneumonia" on December 29th a few years ago, wasn't allowed to go home. They told her she had a very agressive form of cancer, and she started chemotherapy on January 2nd. She left Sunnybrook at the end of February, with her cancer in remission.

Last summer, I was terrified when my sister went to her doctor for a cough and he had her in for an MRI and a cancer biopsy within a week. I dropped everything to be by her side. Fortunately it wasn't cancer, but just the speed at which she was seen and tested was alarming. I am waiting for a knee replacement but my friend went to her doctor and asked for one and was operated on within a month. Of course she couldn't walk unassisted, and I can.

Americans pay nearly 35% of every health care dollar for administration and billing. So of your family expenditures of $14,000 on health insurance/medicare, $4,900 goes to administration - insurer pre-approvals prior to treatment, billing your insurers, and billing/collection of co-pays, filing and processing of claims.

In Canada, we have none of this. There are no pre-approvals on any standard treatments, and no waiting for pre-approvals. There are no third party billing companies, and no claims be submitted or rejected. All those layers of administration are eliminated. As is the insurance company profit margin.

I have an electronic swipe card I present when I go to the doctor, the phamacy, the dentist. I have never received a bill from the doctor or the hospital in my adult life, and I've had more than 5 major surgeries, a broken toe, a broken foot, three babies, and a heart attack. I'm waiting for knee replacement, which should be this year. I got in line early, so I can still walk without pain, and triage isn't a problem.

It seems to me the study (introduced by Harvard just as DumBama was trying to push Commie Care.) assumes that if people had healthcare insurance, they would go to the doctor more often. People don't avoid going to the doctor because of insurance, they avoid going because most people hate going to the doctor unless absolutely necessary.

Even worse now isn't it.

Sign in an emergency waiting room in Canada: Be grateful you have to wait. It means you are in no danger of dying. We thank you for your patience.

People don't die waiting for treatment in Canada because if you're really fucking sick, there are no waits or delays for your treatment. It's called "triage". You are assessed when you come the door by the Triage Nurse. My friend, who collapsed on the street, and went to Sunnybrook Hospital on the way home to get "checked out for pneumonia" on December 29th a few years ago, wasn't allowed to go home. They told her she had a very agressive form of cancer, and she started chemotherapy on January 2nd. She left Sunnybrook at the end of February, with her cancer in remission.

Last summer, I was terrified when my sister went to her doctor for a cough and he had her in for an MRI and a cancer biopsy within a week. I dropped everything to be by her side. Fortunately it wasn't cancer, but just the speed at which she was seen and tested was alarming. I am waiting for a knee replacement but my friend went to her doctor and asked for one and was operated on within a month. Of course she couldn't walk unassisted, and I can.

Americans pay nearly 35% of every health care dollar for administration and billing. So of your family expenditures of $14,000 on health insurance/medicare, $4,900 goes to administration - insurer pre-approvals prior to treatment, billing your insurers, and billing/collection of co-pays, filing and processing of claims.

In Canada, we have none of this. There are no pre-approvals on any standard treatments, and no waiting for pre-approvals. There are no third party billing companies, and no claims be submitted or rejected. All those layers of administration are eliminated. As is the insurance company profit margin.

I have an electronic swipe card I present when I go to the doctor, the phamacy, the dentist. I have never received a bill from the doctor or the hospital in my adult life, and I've had more than 5 major surgeries, a broken toe, a broken foot, three babies, and a heart attack. I'm waiting for knee replacement, which should be this year. I got in line early, so I can still walk without pain, and triage isn't a problem.

Still soiling yourself Ray Ray? My Medicare is great, maybe they're picking on you.

Mam, you're posting to an "exceptional" American. These folks will proclaim to the death that they know more about healthcare in Canada than Canadians do. Many of these folks are white and also dispense excellent advice to black folk, and to migrants from our militarist coups and interventions, that they don't like as well.

So you can wait 3 weeks after your general practitioner refers you to a specialist and 39 weeks for orthopedic surgery.

And Bloomberg says if you’re old, you can just die.

While Americans pine for 'Medicare for all,' Canadians look for US-style private insurance
Why can't we have both? Private insurance for those who want/can afford it?

Cause then the democrats wouldn't have control over it.....it isn't about helping people, it is about putting people under control......

So you can wait 3 weeks after your general practitioner refers you to a specialist and 39 weeks for orthopedic surgery.

And Bloomberg says if you’re old, you can just die.

While Americans pine for 'Medicare for all,' Canadians look for US-style private insurance
Why can't we have both? Private insurance for those who want/can afford it?

Cause then the democrats wouldn't have control over it.....it isn't about helping people, it is about putting people under control......
No one in america is about helping anyone but themselves. It is always about control and blocking others out. That's the society we built. So the dolts who glom onto ""one" of "these" "two" parties end up being the same thing. Can't let that "other" party have "control" as they "both" answer to and serve concentrated capital.

Still soiling yourself Ray Ray? My Medicare is great, maybe they're picking on you.

Everybody that uses Medicare says it's great, but they only service the elderly and disabled. Folks have been paying into it the last couple of generations. When I started to work in the field, I was a kid, but my impression was government had more money they knew what to do with. I was in disbelief what kinds of things they paid for.

The system is not sustainable. It's going to be broke and become a major financial burden for our country. I can't see putting that problem in higher gear.

Everybody that uses Medicare says it's great, but they only service the elderly and disabled. Folks have been paying into it the last couple of generations. When I started to work in the field, I was a kid, but my impression was government had more money they knew what to do with. I was in disbelief what kinds of things they paid for.

The system is not sustainable. It's going to be broke and become a major financial burden for our country. I can't see putting that problem in higher gear.

Canada couldn't afford the crappy healthcare they have if they actually had to defend themselves with an actual military, create new medical technologies and medicines.......we do all of that for them and....like the millenial living in the parents basement...bitch and moan about mom and dad being old and dumb....

Forum List

Back