We Must Preserve Our Heritage

A false dilemma, also referred to as false dichotomy, is an informal fallacy based on a premise that erroneously limits what options are available. This premise has the form of a disjunctive claim: it asserts that one among a number of alternatives must be true.
Except it's not false.

CRT is not marxist and race has determined class in America.
Wrong and wrong.
CRT is a branch of critical theory, that was created off of Marxs teachings.
It doesnt surprise me you dont know what CRT is either. You dont know much about anything.

Across the Pond, the question of race was a major issue, and during the 1960s the Civil Rights campaigns for freedom and equality under the law of the land seemed to suggest that Americans had decided to enshrine improvements by law rather than face violent upheavals. The Radical Left, however, began to put things together, and something new and menacing began to evolve: it is called Critical Race Theory, and over the last quarter of a century or so has begun to be the dominant ideology in virtually every institution, especially universities, from which, in innumerable ‘academic journals,’ the virus has been spread, unnoticed generally at first except by those of us capable of recognising Derrida-inspired drivel as the agency of destruction it actually is.

From the cess-pits of academe and the ‘human-resources’ departments of countless organisations pour the weasel-words that warn of what is coming: they include ‘equity,’ ‘diversity,’ ‘inclusion,’ ‘cultural responsiveness,’ and there are many others, but what is clear is that the former noisy supporters of the likes of Pol Pot and his charmers have now hooked on to race as the means to achieve power. The ‘equity’ they love to spout has bugger-all to to with equality, but is actually concerned with the seizure of land, savings, and property, redistributing them on racial lines, which, of course, would by-pass the white former working class entirely, leaving it even worse off than before. Proponents of such ‘equity’ demand powers to ignore or abolish any law of which they disapprove, and silence anyone not seen to be noisily on the anti-racist tumbril. The aim, of course, is to overthrow Capitalism, grab all savings, property, land, and assets, and, through racial identity, enforce the aims of Marxism by means the old German scribbler could never have forseen. So private property, the rights of individuals, freedom of speech and expression, and balanced law would all be jettisoned, to be replaced by redistribution of all wealth on very dodgy precepts, ‘positive discrimination’ at all levels, the ‘cleansing’ of all libraries and museums, and the establishment of an all-powerful politburo of totalitarians with shut minds, hate-filled hearts, and massively destructive agenda in their programmes, all very far-removed from what the Founding Fathers of America had in mind, or what was achieved in other Western democracies over the centuries.

The programmes are already well under way. All whites are ‘racists,’ according to the theorists, and have been conditioned to occupy ‘oppressor rôles.’ Re-education is now demanded (i.e. indoctrination) regarding race, and it has already spread to gender. To be a white male is rapidly to become a pariah, discriminated against in the job-market, and ordered to deconstruct both racial and sexual identity.

It goes on, and, like all totalitarian movements........

CRT is real history as it pertains to the events that created this nation. It specifies who played what roles and what they did. It is a college level course so its amusing to see conservatives all up in arms over school age children supposedly being taught this. School children are indoctrinated in the US with white history, which ultimately, is a lie or half truth 80% of the time in order to brainwash children into honoring people like the slave owning founders of the US.

I am not going to argue with anyone supporting that racist theory, racist.
You can't argue the theory because you don't know what it says. The theory is not racist and it's funnt how racist whites have made up a definition of racism that has nothing to do with what racism is. Another example of white fragility.

Wrong and wrong.
CRT is a branch of critical theory, that was created off of Marxs teachings.
It doesnt surprise me you dont know what CRT is either. You dont know much about anything.
I know what Critical theory is, what critical race theory is and the fact that Critical Race Theory is correct in it's analysis of the American system. The reality of America for black people is whites have gotten democracy, we have gotten fascism.

Last edited:
Across the Pond, the question of race was a major issue, and during the 1960s the Civil Rights campaigns for freedom and equality under the law of the land seemed to suggest that Americans had decided to enshrine improvements by law rather than face violent upheavals. The Radical Left, however, began to put things together, and something new and menacing began to evolve: it is called Critical Race Theory, and over the last quarter of a century or so has begun to be the dominant ideology in virtually every institution, especially universities, from which, in innumerable ‘academic journals,’ the virus has been spread, unnoticed generally at first except by those of us capable of recognising Derrida-inspired drivel as the agency of destruction it actually is.

From the cess-pits of academe and the ‘human-resources’ departments of countless organisations pour the weasel-words that warn of what is coming: they include ‘equity,’ ‘diversity,’ ‘inclusion,’ ‘cultural responsiveness,’ and there are many others, but what is clear is that the former noisy supporters of the likes of Pol Pot and his charmers have now hooked on to race as the means to achieve power. The ‘equity’ they love to spout has bugger-all to to with equality, but is actually concerned with the seizure of land, savings, and property, redistributing them on racial lines, which, of course, would by-pass the white former working class entirely, leaving it even worse off than before. Proponents of such ‘equity’ demand powers to ignore or abolish any law of which they disapprove, and silence anyone not seen to be noisily on the anti-racist tumbril. The aim, of course, is to overthrow Capitalism, grab all savings, property, land, and assets, and, through racial identity, enforce the aims of Marxism by means the old German scribbler could never have forseen. So private property, the rights of individuals, freedom of speech and expression, and balanced law would all be jettisoned, to be replaced by redistribution of all wealth on very dodgy precepts, ‘positive discrimination’ at all levels, the ‘cleansing’ of all libraries and museums, and the establishment of an all-powerful politburo of totalitarians with shut minds, hate-filled hearts, and massively destructive agenda in their programmes, all very far-removed from what the Founding Fathers of America had in mind, or what was achieved in other Western democracies over the centuries.

The programmes are already well under way. All whites are ‘racists,’ according to the theorists, and have been conditioned to occupy ‘oppressor rôles.’ Re-education is now demanded (i.e. indoctrination) regarding race, and it has already spread to gender. To be a white male is rapidly to become a pariah, discriminated against in the job-market, and ordered to deconstruct both racial and sexual identity.

It goes on, and, like all totalitarian movements........

This is crap.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Critical race theory isnt about history.
I wish you cultists would AT LEAST learn a little bit about the things you are TOLD to support.
Well then, illuminate us.
Please, if you would, a short dissertation, not copied and pasted describing what CRT is and why, based on that description, it should be opposed.
I'll hold my breath.

The Democratic party of slavery and Jim Crow desperately wants to erase their history in order to hide the truth from younger generations.

It's the Democratic party that should be erased, and their abhorrent history should never be forgotten.
Man, you are ignorant!

Depends on whos telling it, really. CRT fluctuates with the teacher, but im sure you know all about that :rolleyes:
I guess, if you want to ignore that crucial piece of information, it would be its marxist roots.
Critical theory sets out to destroy society.
Which is what this shit usually tries to do.
I don't recall CRT pushing any economic agenda?
Perhaps you could point it out in some relevant texts?

CRT has nothing to do with our heritage. It is Marxist garbage meant to permanently prevent any kind of unity. It will split us in to tribes that will be manipulated to suit the powerful and to keep them in power.

It is hard to believe how stupid you people are buying into this racist bullshit.
If it's just "racist bullshit" why does it upset you?
More importantly
This "history" includes much information excluded from our traditions or heritage.
Is it the inclusion of events like Rosewood that bothers you?
Specifically, what is it that bothers you?
This is history and a valid interpretation of that history.
This interpretation is no less valid than the "Yankee Doodle Dandy" interpretation
AND
It is based on a more complete telling of history.

If we as a nation are to be all we can be does that not mean examining our flaws as well as celebrating our greatness?

Man, you are ignorant!
Hey DAN, your default concession that I have a superior argument, via your ad hominem attack, is respectfully accepted, jackass.

The Democrats want to hide their racist party's sordid embarrassing history from younger generations by tearing down the statues that Democrats erected.

Last edited:
He doesn't know what CRT is.
Of course not.
If he did he'd argue that CRT is a theory and that there are other interpretations of the data which there are and they are all just as valid as CRT rather than "MARXIST" because he heard in on OANN.
Personally I'm not for teaching the theory before college except maybe in AP classes.
Through HS just teach the actual history, all of it, and let the kids form their own ideas.

The actual history, in my opinion, speaks for itself. Leave out the jingoism and American history is kind of ugly.
We tsk, tsk, over rape used as a weapon of war but have no doubts, rape was certainly used against Natives and African slaves as a weapon of control and terror.
These things happened. That we want to hide them is natural. They are horrible events. Committed by the most upstanding of White citizens, against people just because of their race. But the fact that we want to hide them is the very reason we must make sure the story is told.

I believe those who oppose CRT wholesale are afraid that teaching these histories will diminish America's greatness and their own self image in reflection.

CRT is real history as it pertains to the events that created this nation. It specifies who played what roles and what they did. It is a college level course so its amusing to see conservatives all up in arms over school age children supposedly being taught this. School children are indoctrinated in the US with white history, which ultimately, is a lie or half truth 80% of the time in order to brainwash children into honoring people like the slave owning founders of the US.
College level course? OK...then why teach it in middle school? If persons want to take it in college along with lesbian dance theory then they are free to waste their money doing so.

Of course not.
If he did he'd argue that CRT is a theory and that there are other interpretations of the data which there are and they are all just as valid as CRT rather than "MARXIST" because he heard in on OANN.
Personally I'm not for teaching the theory before college except maybe in AP classes.
Through HS just teach the actual history, all of it, and let the kids form their own ideas.

The actual history, in my opinion, speaks for itself. Leave out the jingoism and American history is kind of ugly.
We tsk, tsk, over rape used as a weapon of war but have no doubts, rape was certainly used against Natives and African slaves as a weapon of control and terror.
These things happened. That we want to hide them is natural. They are horrible events. Committed by the most upstanding of White citizens, against people just because of their race. But the fact that we want to hide them is the very reason we must make sure the story is told.

I believe those who oppose CRT wholesale are afraid that teaching these histories will diminish America's greatness and their own self image in reflection.
I agree. It has been doing just fine being taught in law schools for the past 40 years and I don't see any problem with it being part of a college curriculum as you say. I don't think it's going to be taught K-12, but all this right wing hollering is going to make kids ask questions. Yes we should learn all of our history. By doing so, we lessen the chances of our continuing to make the same mistakes.

Hey DAN, your default concession that I have a superior argument, via your ad hominem attack, is respectfully accepted, jackass.

The Democrats want to hide their racist party's sordid embarrassing history from younger generations by tearing down the statues that Democrats erected.

The history of the democratic party is well known. But those from the party of the Corwin Amendment want to deflect from it's own racist history and present.

Forum List

Back