We Must Preserve Our Heritage

Hey DAN, your default concession that I have a superior argument, via your ad hominem attack, is respectfully accepted, jackass.

The Democrats want to hide their racist party's sordid embarrassing history from younger generations by tearing down the statues that Democrats erected.
No, not a concession just an observations.
You are just one dumb MF.
You are just stupid as a sack of dirty diapers. And the diapers smell better from what I've said.

I know what Critical theory is, what critical race theory is and the fact that Critical Race Theory is correct in it's analysis of the American system. The reality of America for black people is whites have gotten democracy, we have gotten fascism.
Not you. Your grandparents, perhaps.

Interesting.

The Frankfurt theorists proposed that social theory was inadequate for explaining the turbulent political factionalism and reactionary politics occurring in 20th century liberal capitalist societies. Critical of capitalism and of Marxism–Leninism as philosophically inflexible systems of social organization, the School's critical theory research indicated alternative paths to realizing the social development of a society and a nation.
Its not that interesting, really. Basic knowledge.

Forum List

Back