We must kill the cows

I drive past a farm with cattle not far from my home on a regular basis. Cows just seem to be really chill animals, looking like they could care less and walking with a degree of confidence. I guess they are proud of their children who go on to Bovine University.

I can see where the Indian people idolize them so much.

The follow the science fraud that led to today's frauds

To save the planet...or is there more going on behind the scene as there was with the COVID fiasco?
Dude, how you gonna get these RWNJ whackos to eat something that has "trans" and "vaccenic" right in the name?

You may have just ended beef production in the US.

Going back in time, it's the Robin Williams video standing on the beach with a cow (youtube). However, this trans-vaccenic acid that links to William's dolphin-cow is more environmental than meets the eye, because its stereoisomer, cis-vaccenic acid, evolved in plants:: Sea Buckthorn.

To study any anti-cancer activity in the mammalian genome afforded by trans-vaccenic acid, one must include the more complete chemistry of the last 4 billion years of life on Earth. Trans-vaccenic acid is also found in chickens.

Hippophae

De CrapitUs is to non financial and economic matters as Wanker is to those two general areas .
Take the opposite of anything he posts and the opposite is 99% guaranteed .
(referring to DeCrapitUs )
yet, here you are, and there they are, are you really the smart one, calling everyone else, dumb

I have had people much more educated than you, much much richer, tell me that they love my use of commas

but thank you for the link, I will definitely read it, I dont mind, but I doubt I will make it a subject of study

should I structure chat like I am writing a novel
The periods could use a little work too.

yet, here you are, and there they are, are you really the smart one, calling everyone else, dumb
Carlson would maybe react, though we have reservations about RFK Jr. He's got enough medical knowledge to at least think twice.

Forum List

Back