We must BELIEVE the women!

We were discussing defense where there is no shooting. You claimed it doesn't happen, which is of course completely moronic.

Glad to hear that in 1992 we had one less gun nut though

Only nuts I see are the ones who fantasize about shooting people like the guy in Kenosha did last night. Want to talk about an argument for gun control.

Yes, disarming victims to maximize body counts is something you're really into

Again, simple math.

We have 33,000 gun deaths a year. Only 200 of those are "Justified" uses by civilians...

Which means that 32,800 of those deaths weren't justified, and wouldn't have happened if a gun hadn't been readily available.

Everything in life is a cost-benefits analysis. You look at the costs, weigh them against the benefits.

Again, simple math.

We have 33,000 gun deaths a year. Only 200 of those are "Justified" uses by civilians...

Which means that 32,800 of those deaths weren't justified, and wouldn't have happened if a gun hadn't been readily available.

Everything in life is a cost-benefits analysis. You look at the costs, weigh them against the benefits.

Half of those are suicides and irrelevant to the discussion.

The rest were mostly illegal guns and irrelevant to your gun laws that criminals don't follow. Hint ... they are "criminals." Think about it.

So you have no point at all.

And no statistic removes our right to protect ourselves, our family and our property

Key term, "looking for". IOW, you're afraid it might happen.

Sandy Hook. Aurora Theater, Stoneman, what happened last night in Kenosha... it happens too often now.

Which of those was done by concealed carry permit holders?

Joe thinks he's safest if someone breaks into his house if they let him call the police and cry until they get there. No criminal would be so cruel as to not let Joe call the police, that wouldn't be fair. He has a white flag to call time out just in case

Nope, completely relevent. No gun in the house, no suicide. Or maybe they'd use a method where medical attention could save them.

The rest were mostly illegal guns and irrelevant to your gun laws that criminals don't follow. Hint ... they are "criminals." Think about it.

Actually most murders are people killing their family members, lovers, friends or neighbors in heated arguments that were made worse by the presence of a gun.

And no statistic removes our right to protect ourselves, our family and our property

And who is going to protect us from you? Frankly, you people are scary, because you apparently think that anyone should have a gun, no matter how dangerous they are, because someone might raise an objection to you having one.

Again, simple math.

To many different groups of people to be disarmed. The pettiness and jealousies will not allow it. If we were all one type of people it would still be tough but more doable.

Nope, completely relevent. No gun in the house, no suicide. Or maybe they'd use a method where medical attention could save them

LOL, yeah Joe. People don't decide to kill themselves then decide how to do it, they look at a gun and decide to kill themselves. No gun and no gun tells them to kill themselves?

What an idiot. And you say that claiming to have shot lots of guns. Lots of projection going on there.

Verdict: Retarded

Actually most murders are people killing their family members, lovers, friends or neighbors in heated arguments that were made worse by the presence of a gun

Yes, guns again being evil and turning good people evil. They emanate an aura of evil. A gun could cause the pope to shoot a nun.

You really are sick, Joe. You think what you're typing is not disturbed. I hope someone online recognizes you and warns the cops about you.

I guess this is why you fantasize that the police won't arrest a white guy. You think you can walk away

And who is going to protect us from you? Frankly, you people are scary, because you apparently think that anyone should have a gun, no matter how dangerous they are, because someone might raise an objection to you having one.

Strawman. And again, you're a moron. It's a terrible strawman

LOL, yeah Joe. People don't decide to kill themselves then decide how to do it, they look at a gun and decide to kill themselves. No gun and no gun tells them to kill themselves?

Are you retarded? Okay- You are depressed, and the gun is right there.

You are depressed, no Gun. You then have to find a rope. You have to then tie it into a noose, then find something to tie the noose onto that will hold your weight... IN short, a LOT more thought has to go into that... enough time to think, 'Hey, maybe this is stupid and what an awful thing it will be when XXX finds my body."

Yes, guns again being evil and turning good people evil. They emanate an aura of evil. A gun could cause the pope to shoot a nun.

You really are sick, Joe. You think what you're typing is not disturbed. I hope someone online recognizes you and warns the cops about you.

I guess this is why you fantasize that the police won't arrest a white guy. You think you can walk away

Wow, the only disturbed person I see here is you, like you are absolutely terrified of a gun-free society.

Most western democracies ban or limit civilian gun ownership, they are fine.

Wow, the only disturbed person I see here is you, like you are absolutely terrified of a gun-free society.

Most western democracies ban or limit civilian gun ownership, they are fine.

Yet you're the one who claimed shooting on gun ranges that people on gun ranges are fantasizing they are shooting people.

But yes, you turned your manhood over to the government. You want them to feed you. You also want them to defend you. Next you'll want them to burp you and tuck you in at night.

And the US is very different than Europe and Europe is being subjected to ever escalating violence.

I was in the Hilton lounge in Amsterdam in the Netherlands watching Paris get shot up and you're jumping up and down screaming you want that, you want that ...

Are you retarded? Okay- You are depressed, and the gun is right there.

You are depressed, no Gun. You then have to find a rope. You have to then tie it into a noose, then find something to tie the noose onto that will hold your weight... IN short, a LOT more thought has to go into that... enough time to think, 'Hey, maybe this is stupid and what an awful thing it will be when XXX finds my body."
MUCH more likely, you are depressed. You're holding a bottle of sleeping pills prescribed for you because you're depressed and can't sleep at night. You take the pills and die peacefully. No need for a rope. No need to worry about a big mess for someone to clean up. Tell you what, convince me otherwise. Give me stats that show more people hang themselves than overdose on medication to commit suicide.

Then, being a responsible gun owner, you're not sitting there with a gun in your hand. You decide to kill yourself, so you go to get your gun, then you remember that it's in a gun safe or lockbox under the bed and you have to go get it, open the safe and locate some ammo. Only then can you return to your intended purpose. On top of that, your spouse knows how severely depressed you are, so he/she changes the combination on the gun safe and/or lockbox and puts the ammo out of reach.

Again, you're sitting with a bottle of pills in your hand...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Nope, completely relevent. No gun in the house, no suicide. Or maybe they'd use a method where medical attention could save them.

Actually most murders are people killing their family members, lovers, friends or neighbors in heated arguments that were made worse by the presence of a gun.

Again, show us where guns kept in the house for protection are a REAL threat to you, who does not live in the house. Then, show us where concealed carry permit holders (you know, the people that LEGALLY carry weapons with them) are a real threat to you. Don't try to whip out some stat about a drive by or getting caught in drug deal gone bad, we're talking about people legally carrying weapons. You're terrified of them, show us where they are a real threat to you, not just in your imagination that somebody MIGHT get ticked off at you being a jerk and blow you away. We're talking reality here, not imagination and paranoia.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
But yes, you turned your manhood over to the government. You want them to feed you. You also want them to defend you. Next you'll want them to burp you and tuck you in at night.

No, I want government to do things civilized countries do... and so do you. Like most Libertarians, you think Civilization happens without government.... which is just silly.

Again, show us where guns kept in the house for protection are a REAL threat to you, who does not live in the house.

33,000 gun deaths a year... that's a threat. Now go away, I'm done talking to you.
Good, then you won't have anything to say to this and it will stand unchallenged. Dude, you are seriously just throwing stuff at the wall hoping something will stick, because that statistic has absolutely nothing to do with what I said and doesn't address at all the source of your night terrors at the thought that somebody in your neighborhood might have a gun in their house. You might as well have said, "Because I have beans in my pockets" when somebody asked you why Tom Brady was such an effective quarterback.

because that statistic has absolutely nothing to do with what I said and doesn't address at all the source of your night terrors at the thought that somebody in your neighborhood might have a gun in their house

It's not what it does in his house, it's what he does when he goes nuts because someone parked in his parking spot or some such.

Go away now.

Forum List

Back