we love Trump!!!!

gplus209143862.jpg

you-know-who-isnt-out-golfing-robert-mueller-28055820.png

:popcorn:

That has to be one of the most interesting things I've seen in quite some time.

I was never aware that a manatee could play golf & wear a red hat.

If Trump supporters thought not breathing would make libs mad they would suffocate themselves to death....

Their whole existence is predicated on not policies that help the majority of Americans, no...their existence is predicated on anything they think makes libs mad, which makes them pathetic...

I love listening to the whining liberals. Calling him names and making fun of him. Real mature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You idiots never make fun of Obama now do you.
Hypocrites.

no--not nearly as much--not even close

Feel free to show us the numbers.

here's the big one
Gingrich: Obama got a 'pass' on Rev. Wright controversy

I don't care what he does or doesn't do--what he did do/etc
Hail to the Chief
:salute:
so you can whine and cry all day long--we don't care
and:
hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

You love him no matter what he does....so he is your hero and you worship him.

What if he bans guns and backs tariffs which inhibit free trade?
can't you read??? I wouldn't CARE !!!!!
no one is banning guns
free trade is not FAIR trade for the US

Free is not fair, got it. Personally I agree. It seems a rather liberal, non capitalistic idea though. Long as you accept that its a valid point of view.

Funny you wouldn't care what Trump does. Must be nice to be on your knees hero worshiping. I find it very unAmerican of you.
..Japan used to not let us import rice--but they could import all kinds of crap to the US
..if you think free trade is fair, you don't know much about the world

JUST REMEMBER: Trump has a 45% approval rating so 45% of AmeriKKKans like a tiny (white) penis

Meh...and according to you they own all the guns.
Whoops!

not everyone is endowed with greatness; I also own firearms ......

been shooting since the age of 6 years = 52 years

I was considered a marksman at age 8 & I'm 58 now.

I could shoot a hemorrhoid out of someone's ass at any range & they would not require surgery

I don't even have a medical degree

fvck

So you're a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment?
The Wags Wearing Wigs Who Wrote That Blueprint for Tyranny Are What Put the Crack in the Liberty Bell

A piece a paper like that supremacy document doesn't protect our right to defend ourselves. Only our lethal weapons can do that. Constitutionazis' real purpose is to trick us into becoming serfs of the ruling class and its privately owned government, which your anti-Populist Constitution established.

JUST REMEMBER: Trump has a 45% approval rating so 45% of AmeriKKKans like a tiny (white) penis

Whoops!

I could shoot a hemorrhoid out of someone's ass at any range & they would not require surgery

fvck

Yes sir; I am

One more qualifier....
Do you support the 2nd for its intended purpose?
The Fatal Flaw After 9/11 Will Be Judged to Be the Selfishness of Not Having a War Tax and Draft

Follow the money. The purpose of it was to get the 18th Century plutocracy out of having to finance a standing army. Without national service, people in the separate states never became familiar with one another. That led to the Civil War.

Whoops!

fvck

Yes sir; I am

One more qualifier....
The Fatal Flaw After 9/11 Will Be Judged to Be the Selfishness of Not Having a War Tax and Draft

Follow the money. The purpose of it was to get the 18th Century plutocracy out of having to finance a standing army. Without national service, people in the separate states never became familiar with one another. That led to the Civil War.

Because as a fledgling nation we couldnt afford a standing army and had no use for one.
We tried to stay out of WW2 but once we engaged it was katy bar the door.

fvck

Yes sir; I am

One more qualifier....

Because as a fledgling nation we couldnt afford a standing army and had no use for one.
Trail of Tears for Women Who Were Raped After Having Their Husbands Scalped and Their Children Abducted

An army would have accelerated the development of the resource-rich territories occupied by bloodthirsty savages. Not only was the plutocracy too secure and stingy to fund that, it also had a self-interest in keeping the pioneers poor and defenseless. Third, just like the British whom true patriots rebelled against, the economic elite wanted its subjects crammed into easily controlled cages on the Eastern seaboard.

Yes sir; I am

One more qualifier....

Trail of Tears for Women Who Were Raped After Having Their Husbands Scalped and Their Children Abducted

An army would have accelerated the development of the resource-rich territories occupied by bloodthirsty savages. Not only was the plutocracy too secure and stingy to fund that, it also had a self-interest in keeping the pioneers poor and defenseless. Third, just like the British whom true patriots rebelled against, the economic elite wanted its subjects crammed into easily controlled cages on the Eastern seaboard.

Pricks like you deserve to be scalped.

Yes sir; I am

One more qualifier....

Wait....you never saw F Troop?:auiqs.jpg:

Yes sir; I am

One more qualifier....

Wait....you never saw F Troop?:auiqs.jpg:

F for Fratboys

You mean the Texas Air National Guard?

Forum List

Back