If Trump is convicted..

1716719155432.png

1716719347924.png

..I'm not saying he will be, but.. having looked at some opinions online, I think this judge probably doesn't like him..(already has multiple contempt of court against trump)

SO, if he is convicted, and fails an appeal, what happens? Does it fall to Nikki Haley? as the next candidate??
Can she beat Biden if so?

Tell me what you think, tired citizens.. I love to hear from you.
:itsok:
Hed better not eat the pillow mint while in prison

He'd probably run from prison.
If Trump is convicted his jet probably has enough fuel to get to Russia. He can live with Putin until a mansion is built for him.

This is why, if Trump is found guilty on all counts, he needs to be handcuffed and taken to prison immediately. He will do everything he can to appeal the conviction, but he needs to be incarcerated.

I say a conviction will turn the independent vote toward Trump, as these moderates wil be so appalled by the Dems’ attempt to keep power by convicting their rival via bogus charges that they will come out for Trump. Moderates do NOT want a North Korea style “election.”

(Biden will retain ONLY the 35% of diehard leftists who vote Democrat no matter what: if he is rendered speechless by dementia, they’d still vote for him.)

If Trump is convicted his jet probably has enough fuel to get to Russia. He can live with Putin until a mansion is built for him.

This is why, if Trump is found guilty on all counts, he needs to be handcuffed and taken to prison immediately. He will do everything he can to appeal the conviction, but he needs to be incarcerated.

I don't think Trump is going to get locked up for this. Mostly it'll be a fine.

What charges? He violated no election law, but the judge wouldn’t allow the election law expert witness to testify to that, thereby keeping the Trump-haters believimg he did something criminal.

Non-disclosure agreement: perfectly legal
“Falsifying” NDA contract as a legal expense: also legal, but even if not, a misdemeanor that has expired

Trump SHOULD be acquitted. But I’m sure there’s quite a few deranged Trump-haters like you (he should be incarcerates?! Really?) that it will be a hung jury.

I say a conviction will turn the independent vote toward Trump, as these moderates wil be so appalled by the Dems’ attempt to keep power by convicting their rival via bogus charges that they will come out for Trump. Moderates do NOT want a North Korea style “election.”

(Biden will retain ONLY the 35% of diehard leftists who vote Democrat no matter what: if he is rendered speechless by dementia, they’d still vote for him.)
We'll see.

What I think is more likely are Timothy McVeigh kinds of acts of terrorism. These will turn people again st Trump, especially if Trump makes statements that seem to endorse the terrorists. Trump is impulsive enough that he might do that.

We'll see.

What I think is more likely are Timothy McVeigh kinds of acts of terrorism. These will turn people again st Trump, especially if Trump makes statements that seem to endorse the terrorists. Trump is impulsive enough that he might do that.
What’s more likely is an Islamic terrorist attack due to Biden’s lax border “policy.” And Trump doesn’t endorse terrorists! Remember, it is Biden who is protecting HAMAS terrorists, or trying to, by threatning Israel if they proceed to exterminate them.

What’s more likely is an Islamic terrorist attack due to Biden’s lax border “policy.” And Trump doesn’t endorse terrorists! Remember, it is Biden who is protecting HAMAS terrorists, or trying to, by threatning Israel if they proceed to exterminate them.
We'll see.

That’s my fear. Look at little Somalia in Minnesota. You don’t think it’s become a terrorist training ground?
Hatred for Trump fuels sympathy for the extreme left. Why do you think he could not respond to the George Floyd riots? Why do you think there was so much support for Black Lives Matter?

You know I had no sympathy for the riots, or for BLM, but I try to understand emotions I do not share.

You also know that my support for Israel is unconditional. Nevertheless I understand the emotions generated by the fact that the Israeli Army has killed many more Palestinians, most of whom were not in Hamas, than the number of Israelis killed by Hamas.

If one feels something strongly it is easy to over estimate the number of people who feel the same way. It is easy to under estimate the difficulty of changing others to one's perspective. This is true of me too, but I try for it not to be true.

Last edited:

wow, there's some wishful thinking.

According to a Hill poll, the number of people who think Trump did something illegal has increased since the Trial started.

..I'm not saying he will be, but.. having looked at some opinions online, I think this judge probably doesn't like him..(already has multiple contempt of court against trump)

SO, if he is convicted, and fails an appeal, what happens? Does it fall to Nikki Haley? as the next candidate??
Can she beat Biden if so?

Tell me what you think, tired citizens.. I love to hear from you.
:itsok:
Red herring.

The judge will not be deciding Trump's fate. A jury comprised of US citizens will be.

The Quinnipiac University national poll, conducted Thursday through Monday, shows 46 percent of registered voters say they think Trump did something illegal, while 29 percent say they think Trump did something unethical but not illegal. Another 21 percent say they think Trump did nothing wrong.

Voters have similar positions today on whether Trump did anything illegal in this case as they did in a poll conducted at the very start of the trial. At the time, 46 percent of registered voters also said they thought Trump did something illegal.

Forum List

Back