we love Trump!!!!

gplus209143862.jpg
There is so much truth to this.

They can go right back up the escalator and I bet they wish they never came down it. SDNY is waiting for you.
....a lot of patriots have given their lives fighting inequality/injustice
...so the Trumps are even more heroic/patriotic for being SLANDERED/falsely accused/etc---EVERY DAY---since the election

You mean like Bill Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama and Hillary??
.....like what??? they were never slandered/attacked as much as the Trumps

There is so much truth to this.

He lives on his golf courses, must of been before he was Potus.

They can go right back up the escalator and I bet they wish they never came down it. SDNY is waiting for you.
....a lot of patriots have given their lives fighting inequality/injustice
...so the Trumps are even more heroic/patriotic for being SLANDERED/falsely accused/etc---EVERY DAY---since the election

You mean like Bill Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama and Hillary??
.....like what??? they were never slandered/attacked as much as the Trumps

I'd say you have a selective memory.

not everyone is endowed with greatness; I also own firearms ......

been shooting since the age of 6 years = 52 years

I was considered a marksman at age 8 & I'm 58 now.

I could shoot a hemorrhoid out of someone's ass at any range & they would not require surgery

I don't even have a medical degree

fvck

So you're a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment?

Yes sir; I am

One more qualifier....
Do you support the 2nd for its intended purpose?

Well, I don't know; what, in your opinion, is the 'intended purpose?'

For myself, I like to keep a VERY accurate aim & that is the ultimate in 'gun control' IMO.

I prefer target practice, not hunting. The way I see it, if I'm good @ target practice, then if I ever desire to go hunting, I'm already there; capiche?

So you dont support the 2nd.

I answered YES to that earlier.

I prefer target practice, not hunting. The way I see it, if I'm good @ target practice, then if I ever desire to go hunting, I'm already there; capiche?
He axed you about supporting the SECOND AMEMDMENT, not hunting or target practice. Get back to us when you know the difference.

Btw, your correct answer is NO.

Capiche?

I don't care what he does or doesn't do--what he did do/etc
Hail to the Chief
:salute:
so you can whine and cry all day long--we don't care
and:
hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
The law and the Constitution does, and that trump's what you care about.; It's why we have checks and balances on evil, idiots, Sheep, cultists, and criminals.
Do you have evidence of something?? Lol

He axed you about supporting the SECOND AMEMDMENT, not hunting or target practice. Get back to us when you know the difference.

Btw, your correct answer is NO.

Capiche?

re: post 47.

Keep up with the conversation you brain dead bitch

Hail to the Chief
and:

You love him no matter what he does....so he is your hero and you worship him.

What if he bans guns and backs tariffs which inhibit free trade?
can't you read??? I wouldn't CARE !!!!!
no one is banning guns
free trade is not FAIR trade for the US

Free is not fair, got it. Personally I agree. It seems a rather liberal, non capitalistic idea though. Long as you accept that its a valid point of view.

Funny you wouldn't care what Trump does. Must be nice to be on your knees hero worshiping. I find it very unAmerican of you.

Hail to the Chief
and:

You love him no matter what he does....so he is your hero and you worship him.

What if he bans guns and backs tariffs which inhibit free trade?

He will never ban guns. That would be suicide for any president. You ban guns and crime will spiral out of control. You liberals are too stupid and don’t guns and the law abiding citizens that have them. England banned guns and look what is going on. Crime rate skyrocketed and they are having knife attacks every day. Venezuela banned guns and now there crime rate is out of control and people are fleeing the country. Austria as well. They are all regretting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liberals?

Someone backing Trump, Executive Orders and anti-capitalistic Tariffs is calling me Liberal?

All those are valid opinions btw. I just think its funny that "conservative" or "liberal" means different things different days.

Guess what red is gonna stand for at the stop light tomorrow lol.

Forum List

Back