Zone1 Dems Panic Blacks Voting for Trump!

7020E192-4BBC-402D-9E32-7C28C6B555FA.jpeg

So you think a “woman” is an “el midgetron”?
Yeah, that’s a good one. But, that is not the definition of what a woman is.

If it was, all these trans fruitcakes would be “racists”….. Right?

Kid, I think it's dinner time. Turn off the computer, step out of the basement, and eat your supper. Wash up and go to bed.

Kid, I think it's dinner time. Turn off the computer, step out of the basement, and eat your supper. Wash up and go to bed.
Oh, “Mr. Witty“ doesn’t know what the words he uses mean…. big sad face

If you can’t define the words you use, then you don’t know what you are talking about. Throw up all the witty comments you want, they are just you hiding from your stupid self-inflicted reality.

Wrong. You see this is your problem, you are white and you are hoping to get enough blacks to vote for trump or republicans so that you can implement your racist agenda. I am black. I know black people, not imaginary blacks who you make up who want to support the right wing white nationalist agenda. Blacks will not be turning Republican because blacks like me stand opposed to the white racism in your party. Trump will get the same amount of support he got last time from blacks. Blacks will choose not to vote before they vote for trump, and you won't be getting any votes except a few impetuous young black voters who will not think things through before they shoot themselves in the foot.
You honestly think almost all blacks are that stupid? You may be, but not all of them

Democrats are always panicking. Everything is the end of the world. Everything is a total boot stamping on the human face for ever. These are folks who curl up in the fetal position when they hear the wrong pronoun.

What do black people have to lose? Black people have been voting for Democrats for 90 years. More than a half a century after segregation ended they are still disadvantaged by it?

The Republican Party was started to free the slaves. But in the early twentieth century black people started voting for the party that had always kept them down. And where are they today? Go figure.

“The Democratic Party didn’t welcome blacks then, and it wasn’t until 1924 that blacks were even permitted to attend Democratic conventions in any official capacity. Most blacks lived in the South, where they were mostly prevented from voting at all.”

https://www.factcheck.org/2008/04/blacks-and-the-democratic-party/
It was actually the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that turned a majority of black Americans to the Democrat Party because that was when most Americans trusted their government more. Now 60 years later we are two or three generations removed from that legislation. Most black Americans have no memory of circumstances back then and it has taken them a long time to realize that though the legislation effectively ended Jim Crow which very much need to happen, little of that legislation affected or helped them and some applications have harmed them. And, as it has been reported, LBJ had no interest in giving those "uppity n's" more power:

". . . There's no question that Lyndon Johnson, despite championing the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 and signing it into law, was also a sometime racist and notorious vulgarian who rarely shied away from using the N-word in private. For example, he reportedly referred to the Civil Rights Act of 1957 as the "****** bill" in more than one private phone conversation with Senate colleagues. And he reportedly said upon appointing African-American judge Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court, "Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******."

According to historian Doris Kearns Goodwin, he also uttered this cynical-sounding statement, which sometimes circulates in tandem with the "voting Democratic" remark:

These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again.

I cannot find my copy of Goodwin's biography--may have donated it to a library--but the famous LBJ quote "I'll have those 'n's' voting Democrat for the next 200 years" is also attributed to that biography but Snopes doesn't seem to think it's there. I can't remember. . .

But it is a fact that Republican policies have done more to allow all people, including black people, the power and ability to improve their status and quality of life. Maybe finally, the real progress of the black community during the Trump years compared with the hardships the Biden Administration has imposed on all but the rich is beginning to wake people up?

That would indeed distress both black and white Democrats with power as they could lose a great deal of their advantage to control America and keep it in decline and dependent on them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back