‘We lost!': Russia admits defeat as Ukraine makes major gain in counter offensive push

The majority of people living in Crimea are ethnic Russians and spoke the Russian language. They were persecuted and treated as 3rd class citizens by the Ukraine government.
Putin finally decided to help the Crimean people and sent soldiers to liberate them.
Not a single person was killed and the people were overjoyed and voted for Crimea to become a part of Russia.
That's taken from Kennedy junior's talking points and is 100% true.

There's really no way of imagining a Ukraine victory in the Crimea.

The majority of people living in Crimea are ethnic Russians and spoke the Russian language. They were persecuted and treated as 3rd class citizens by the Ukraine government.
Putin finally decided to help the Crimean people and sent soldiers to liberate them.
Not a single person was killed and the people were overjoyed and overwhelmingly voted for Crimea to become a part of Russia.

That's taken from Kennedy junior's talking points and is 100% true.

There's really no way of imagining a Ukraine victory in the Crimea.
Crimeans hate Ukrainians. It would be a fight without end.

Don't count on it. The Crimeans will fight to their last breath.
The hatred they have for Ukraine is visceral and universal.
It will be a house to house, room by room fight.

59451.jpg

The majority of people living in Crimea are
ethnic Russians and spoke the Russian language.

11674.jpg

I wouldn't go as far as EvilCat and say Crimeans hate Ukraine but they did resent the policy of Ukrainization that was imposed on them after the end of the Soviet Union (just like the rest of Eastern Ukraine in general).

By "Ukrainization" they meant even Ukrainian classes. I will never forget an interview with russian speaking kids when Ukrainian started being taught in crimean schools around 1992:

"Why do we have to learn this crappy language that half of Ukraine can't even speak anyway?

What's the purpose of teaching people a language that isn't spoken even in their own country let alone abroad?

If we have to spend time and effort learning another language let's learn a useful, important one, like English."

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

First of all let me say I have the greatest respect in the world not only for Ukrainian but for all the members of the slavic language family, from Russian spoken on the shores of the Pacific Ocean to Serbo-Croatian that borders the latin world. I found it hillarious not because he disparaged the Ukrainian language, that deserves all my respect, but because of the blunt way he did it. Talk about not mincing words. :biggrin:

This little anecdotal example reveals something much more important: the divide between East and West that the western press conveniently chose to ignore to preserve the fantasy of a united country fighting for its freedom.

The moment you accept the reality of the political polarization of the ukrainian society you are forced to contemplate the unsavory prospect that the federal government in Kiev and their western allies are the oppressors and the people in the East and their Russian allies are the real freedom fighters (since the fight is currently occurring in Eastern Ukraine).

Toomuchbooze is just Trolling like a naughty school boy . He has been told elsewhere that the ex village he is talking about is deserted with 15 standing houses . It is not even near to the Russian first line of defence and is in the Security area . To be honest his Trolling is so childish it suggests he is a paid low grade bot . The Kyiv Nazis are now being hopelessly destroyed and Russia is making major advances . Poor Toomuchbooze just cannot process this .

Look at a map and it is clear Crimea is not vital to Russia's security, only to Putin's ego. Your suggestion that Russia is holding back is without any rational basis in fact or logic.
My gawd, how can people be this dumb?

Crimea is Russia’s biggest warm water port, and they have been there since the 1700’s.

You are a complete dolt if you think Russia will give that up without a nuclear war.

My gawd, how can people be this dumb?

Crimea is Russia’s biggest warm water port, and they have been there since the 1700’s.

You are a complete dolt if you think Russia will give that up without a nuclear war.
lol A nuclear war with whom?

At the very least, Ukraine. But also their bankrollers, USA.
A nuclear war with the US would be the end of Russia, so that's not going to happen, so you must be advocating for another Russian genocide against the Ukrainians like the Holodomor in 1933.

Originally posted by toomuchtime
A nuclear war with the US would be the end of Russia, so that's not going to happen, so you must be advocating for another Russian genocide against the Ukrainians like the Holodomor in 1933.

Bite you tongue!

If you like debating extreme, highly unlikely scenarios, Russia would drop a tactical nuke on ukrainian troops advancing from Kherson or Melitopol towards the peninsula.

Bite you tongue!

If you like debating extreme, highly unlikely scenarios, Russia would drop a tactical nuke on ukrainian troops advancing from Kherson or Melitopol towards the peninsula.
And kill some of the soldiers as well as many civilians and only slow down the AFU a bit.

lol A nuclear war with whom?
You sound as thick as Rhino shit, Crimea is Russian, its been Russian longer than Texas has been American, or California and Nevada.

Like when Russians also starved because of the mismanagement of farming, the so called Holodmor has passed into history without question, just like some other propaganda scams, the so called Srebrenica massacre is another.

Russia surrenders? They are going to have to pay a lot in reparations.

You live in some alternative UniverseView attachment 815867
You are living in some alternative Universe, as for Trump i am British so don't have a dog in the fight, but i have followed whats going on in the US, the Democrat scam against Trump has been a joke, now they are trying to take him out of the Presidential race, the Democrats are like some Banana Republic who can't stand any opposition, Biden is a senile Dictator, but he has powerful state actors behind him to keep the military industrial complex going.

You sound as thick as Rhino shit, Crimea is Russian, its been Russian longer than Texas has been American, or California and Nevada.

Like when Russians also starved because of the mismanagement of farming, the so called Holodmor has passed into history without question, just like some other propaganda scams, the so called Srebrenica massacre is another.
Crimea has been Ukrainian since 1955 and all maps but Russian show it as Ukrainian. It has been recognized by Russia as part of Ukraine several time since 1991.

You're probably a Holocaust denier, too. 80% of the deaths from starvation occurred in Ukraine, and there is a letter from Stalin in which he discusses the effect of starvation on the Ukrainian nationalist movement.

Stalin seized Ukrainian grain and sold it to finance his build up of the Red Army, but he also sent agents to raid the homes of Ukrainian nationalists to seize any food they might have, even taking family pets that might be eaten to avoid starvation. Stalin, Hitler, Putin, all the same.

Crimea has been Ukrainian since 1955 and all maps but Russian show it as Ukrainian. It has been recognized by Russia as part of Ukraine several time since 1991.

You're probably a Holocaust denier, too. 80% of the deaths from starvation occurred in Ukraine, and there is a letter from Stalin in which he discusses the effect of starvation on the Ukrainian nationalist movement.

Stalin seized Ukrainian grain and sold it to finance his build up of the Red Army, but he also sent agents to raid the homes of Ukrainian nationalists to seize any food they might have, even taking family pets that might be eaten to avoid starvation. Stalin, Hitler, Putin, all the same.
1955, i am going back over Centuries of history, your Nazi pals in Ukraine are going to be smashed, one Nazi Holocaust is more than enough.

The Ukrainians will have a hard time with Crimea. That's a blood feud. I doubt that Ukraine will prevail.

Never mind Crimea!

The Ukrainians will have a hard time with Ukraine itself, if anything is left of that country, when all is said and done at the end of this Russian special military operation!

Kyiv Troll , Toomuchbooze , is working overtime with his silly invented stories . Yesterday he posted that the Kyiv Nazis had taken a village which had been deserted and was no use for the Russians as a defensive position . This was in the Grey Zone before the OAPs and kids had even got near the Russian first line of defence . Are you Winkle Tittys sister Boozy -- he seems AWOL yet again ?

Forum List

Back