We like children, but we love guns?

We Americans like our children, but we love our guns?
Domestic terrorism will continue within Texas and the remainder of the United States.
Respectfully, Supposn

There is no respect in that stupid post.

First of all, Democrats promote the slaughter of millions of children through the infanticide of abortion, so when it comes to children, they can just shut up.

Second of all, there is a price to pay for living in a free society. Criminals and terrorists and others take advantage of our openness and do us harm. That is a price we pay to live free.. The alternative is the Marxist lockdown state the Democrats want.

I prefer to live free. Now you can shuttup, a-hole.

We like our children but we demonstrate for the "right" to kill them in the womb up to the time of birth (and after birth) but lefties lecture us about the 2nd Amendment.
I'm pro abortion, not to be confused with pro-choice. The killers mothers drug addiction meant that she should have had forced abortions and been sterilized long ago.

obviously you didnt bother to read the article.

Also, Trump, Abbot, Cruz. They're all going there this friday to the NRA meeting, which means they're just as powerful as ever.
Again, so? Rs have attended NRA meetings for decades. Do you think this somehow means they’re the most powerful lobby in DC, like your demented leader said?

maybe you only like your children but the rest of us love our children and our love of guns has nothing to do with it,,
Progressive Hunter, yours, mine, and everyone elses children are OUR CHILDREN. To the extent that they must live and function in the same world, They share some common risks and benefits. To those extents our childrens lives are more or less pleasant and safe.
Respectfully, Supposn

Progressive Hunter, yours, mine, and everyone elses children are OUR CHILDREN. To the extent that they must live and function in the same world, They share some common risks and benefits. To those extents our childrens lives are more or less pleasant and safe.
Respectfully, Supposn
They also share the same Constitutional rights.

Again, so? Rs have attended NRA meetings for decades. Do you think this somehow means they’re the most powerful lobby in DC, like your demented leader said?
they certainly have the most attention.

I agree. Need to stop Fentanyl from coming across the border. If it takes more guns to do that then I get it.

We Americans like our children, but we love our guns?
Domestic terrorism will continue within Texas and the remainder of the United States.
Respectfully, Supposn
Pretend they were Ukrainian or illegal immigrants children, what steps would Progressives take to defend them?

Forum List

Back