We just nuked a town in Ohio......

I think about the only thing the EPA is good for is finding ways to raise energy prices for a populace already suffering from massive inflation.

They really could care less about your health as we can see in this story. They just want your money

The EPA is the debbil. So are all of the other alphabet agencies.

Hi much did Chicom Joe get for infrastructure?
Hey retard guess what the American rail system is privately owned and maintained. So none of the infrastructure money goes to it. We have no control over it. So much for privatization working better huh retard. The last thing I did in engineering was work on an underpass for a railroad. The railroad said they did not like my plans. They wanted the underpass 45 feet south of where it was planned to go. I told them they were not my boss and to take a flying leap. Guess where that underpass is today?

Hey retard guess what the American rail system is privately owned and maintained. So none of the infrastructure money goes to it. We have no control over it. So much for privatization working better huh retard. The last thing I did in engineering was work on an underpass for a railroad. The railroad said they did not like my plans. They wanted the underpass 45 feet south of where it was planned to go. I told them they were not my boss and to take a flying leap. Guess where that underpass is today?
Seems YOU are the moron, Moron.

: crickets: from evenflow1969
No retard not crickets. Norfolk Southern is responsible for care and maintenance of their train and tracks not Joe Biden. The railroad and lines are a privately owned company ya ducking retard. The train tracks are not maintained by the government. Grants given for corridor enhancement and construction were given to the private companies and they were responsible for use of that money. Also note those grants were given for specific areas and the area of this wreck was not a part of those grants. Go duck your self very much.

No retard not crickets. Norfolk Southern is responsible for care and maintenance of their train and tracks not Joe Biden. The railroad and lines are a privately owned company ya ducking retard. The train tracks are not maintained by the government. Grants given for corridor enhancement and construction were given to the private companies and they were responsible for use of that money. Also note those grants were given for specific areas and the area of this wreck was not a part of those grants. Go duck your self very much.
You claimed none of the infrastructure money went to maintain railroads.

I proved you are a lying sack of shit.

Deal with it, Simp.

Forum List

Back