We Have No Reason To Trust The FBI

A lot more than a "single" bad FISA warrant. A couple dozen in the coup attempt against Trump alone.

Peter Strzok is guilty of treason - period. We have proof the he and Lisa Page attempted to overthrow the executive branch of the United States Government.

Why has he not been executed? Or even arrested?

Oh, because there is no law in America.

The FBI, Gestapo really, is utterly corrupt. A criminal gang promoting the agenda of the Nazi democrat party.
Why has Strzok not been executed or arrested? Ask Barr and Trumps DOJ/FBI team that investigated the matter.

Criminal thugs are not to be trusted.

1660260582349.png

You need to take a break from the internet.

You need to take a break from DailyKOS.

Have you EVER backed up any of the idiocy you vomit on this site?

I back up every claim I make.

{
In an August 2016 text, Mr. Strzok wrote to a woman with whom he was having an affair: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration…that there’s no way he gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

The “insurance policy” was an apparent reference to the FBI’s need to pursue allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Mr. Strzok was the head investigator in the FBI’s probe of Mrs. Clinton’s use of a private email server while she served as secretary of state. Mr. Mueller removed Mr. Strzok from his team last summer after learning that he sent texts criticizing Mr. Trump.}

Whenever law enforcement cracks down on a Republican, you hear Democrats use terms like “rule of law” “law of the land” “no one is above the law”. Even when Republicans want to enforce laws that are on the books (eg immigration), the liberals use terms like “oppression” or “fascist” to give the impression Republicans are stepping outside the law.

Be consistent.

They've become a Neo-Marxist goon squad, soon to be supplanted with 80,000+ gun toting IRS agents.

Unless this totalitarian trend turns around, our Republic is finished!!
I suppose you are ready to move somewhere else. What other nation will have you? I hope you move soon.

They've become a Neo-Marxist goon squad, soon to be supplanted with 80,000+ gun toting IRS agents.

Unless this totalitarian trend turns around, our Republic is finished!!
BULLSHIT. If and only if trump is reelected as POTUS will the United States adopt fascism. It's people like you who are out of touch with reality.

The republic is gone. The question is can we restore it without massive bloodshed? Do we have the courage to take up arms against the Nazis who have seized the nation?
That deserves its own thread. Short answer is that the 2024 election will tell. That will be our last chance at a peaceful solution.

Forum List

Back