Arizona Wendys employees sucker punches elderly man ( who is near death )

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

This man should be put to death. How can anyone attack an elderly man
This is the worst crime next to kid

Damn white supremacists....

I mean, the worker was a hated white devil, right?

I'll have to watch the video, but the Reich has told me that ONLY the Juden, the hated whites would hit a defenseless old man..

Disgusting, why the brutality and if this was unprovoked the perp needs a five year jail sentence.

This man should be put to death. How can anyone attack an elderly man
This is the worst crime next to kid
1. Thanks to the New York Post for reporting that story.

a. Bet most media ignored it -- for obvious reasons.

2. Of course, nobody was surprised by who the predator was.

3. Pity Wendy's. Even if the manager did not want to hire that individual, the restaurant is probably under orders to hire a quota of certain folks, so it had no choice. No doubt the perp has a long rap sheet.

4. There was no audio, so we do not know what was said.

a. It is possible the elderly gentleman did not know that in 2022, one should never,ever say anything that might seem negative to certain folks.

And some idealistic people keep saying this nation has a bright future!

It's obvious the attacker had no formal training. However he probably learned at an early age to use the momentum of his full body weight directly connected to his fist to "wallop" the hell out of someone.........( note 0.01/0.32 of OP video).. Simply throwing a punch is far different (and less lethal)....... "When a pedestrian gets hit by a car it is not the bumper that kills him..it was the mass behind the bumper." (Boxers call it an eight inch knockout punch.) That being said, this effective (but sloppy) attack makes me believe it was a learned behavior from trial and error.

Last edited:
1. Thanks to the New York Post for reporting that story.

a. Bet most media ignored it -- for obvious reasons.

2. Of course, nobody was surprised by who the predator was.

3. Pity Wendy's. Even if the manager did not want to hire that individual, the restaurant is probably under orders to hire a quota of certain folks, so it had no choice. No doubt the perp has a long rap sheet.

4. There was no audio, so we do not know what was said.

a. It is possible the elderly gentleman did not know that in 2022, one should never,ever say anything that might seem negative to certain folks.

And some idealistic people keep saying this nation has a bright future!
The future looks so bright the Brown Dwarfs gotta wear shades

Forum List

Back