We have built millions of new prisons

If America had the law of the jungle, no blacks would be in jail

If America had the law of the jungle, no blacks would be in jail

If white people treated blacks like they treat each other we wouldnt have any blacks.
Why can't democrats get that? White folks don't have many black friends, at least in rural areas.

I am friends with only 1, and that is just a beer drinkin friend. And, with 2 women as associates at a place I'm having to temporarily work, So, all the exposure that I really get to blacks is those 3 people, and other people I see in a store, or whatever I see on television.

That's not an excuse, that's just the way it is. The black people of America need a new image with rural America. Because we really think that most of the black people we know, are decent folks, but those we see in stores and on the tv, is just another person to avoid,

I know this, because I live in a rural town, I could fire a shotgun in the middle of the night, and no one would come out to see why, I'm the youngest on the block, by far, and I'm in my mid 40's, I am the only person, other than my wife, who would even go outside to check on things, others are to scared, or to old... It wasn't like this in this area just 10 years ago. 10 years ago, I could leave the door unlocked, 20 years ago, we could sleep with the damn doors open, no lie. this happened to me: I got drunk in a span of 20 miles, I must of stopped at 10 bars, and had multiple beers at each place, I can barely remember getting home. I didn't know any better, but I fell asleep on the porch

Hell folks, my father still calls black folks niggar's in public. And I speak up to him about it. But, it's hard teaching old folks, and now I'm getting old.

I have now come to believe that drinking and driving is stupid, I drink at home.

Anyway, there are a lot of progressive believers in the rural areas, folks that have sense enough to allow abortions to a point, because we don't want to foot the bill for thousands of more unwanted babies. We see white girls still in school pregnant in great numbers, and then hear that black girls outnumber the white girls in a huge way...Hey folks, that aint right, something has gone wrong with a generation. You shouldn't have a kid and not be able to afford that kid...Shit, pull it out for God's sake. Stay away from those women who want to make you a baby daddy, And girls stay away from those guys just want you for sex...JEEZ, that is what I see, and that is what I believe.

I am a young grandfather, a brand new breed of voters, who want Washington changed. We want short term politicians, not just on the national side, but on the local side as well. And we want the far wingers from both parties to cut the crap, and get along, and work some damn things out, those 70 year old conservatives need to realize that we are the generation who are watching out for them, and the under 30 crowd of liberals, needs to settle their asses down, find a damn job, and quit spending money that you don't even have yet, put a damn dollar up for hard times for Christ's sake. And lets get this damn national debt off our asses before we become the United States of the Orient. NO SHIT!

Both parties have people who believe these exact same things. And we aint gonna let this country end on our watch. Hell, we are the generation after Kennedy, we remember Tricky Dicky, and we knew of Billy Beer. We were disinterested until Ragan was shot, and somewhere between Ragan and Clinton, we voted for the first time.

We are the ones voting for Trump, because he aint Washington. We are scared to send our kids outside, or our grandkids. Because we can't trust people anymore, black or white, if we don't know you, we don't trust you.

That's just the way it is folks.

Actually I love my dog, and I spent a couple of hundred dollars and bought him a shock collar. It teaches him his boarders, and lets him run in a much greater area than tying him up with a chain, or putting him in a small cage.

He has the run of almost half an acre, and no one comes into my yard, unbidden.

Actually I love my dog, and I spent a couple of hundred dollars and bought him a shock collar. It teaches him his boarders, and lets him run in a much greater area than tying him up with a chain, or putting him in a small cage.

Sounds like you are a lazy, sadistic punk to boot. If you need a shock collar to train your dog where the borders are then you shouldnt own a dog.

Sounds like you are a lazy, sadistic punk to boot. If you need a shock collar to train your dog where the borders are then you shouldnt own a dog.
Yeah, because letting him play in traffic would be much more humane.

Training without a shock collar would be more humane and more responsible. Seeing that you are lazy and irresponsible I can see how the shock collar appeals to you.

That's easy, inject the monitor into their bloodstream, we have that technology, and the tech to electronically shock the shit out of them if they go beyond the borders. Just like I taught my dog.
If you shock your dog not only are you a sadistic punk, youre a failed human being.

Training without a shock collar would be more humane and more responsible. Seeing that you are lazy and irresponsible I can see how the shock collar appeals to you.
I guess it bothers you that my dog enjoys his life more than your dog/dogs do.

If you shock your dog not only are you a sadistic punk, youre a failed human being.

I guess it bothers you that my dog enjoys his life more than your dog/dogs do.
My dogs are trained and I never had to use a shock collar. I can walk with them off leash through anything without worrying about them disobeying. They were trained using mutual trust and appreciation. No dog that is in constant fear of a shock could have the enjoyment my two pits have.

Forum List

Back