We had a relatively stagnant economy with terribly slow growth for 8 years. Then BOOM

And both ends tell me they have a vice-like grip on what's right, and that the other side is always wrong.

Funny, huh?

Well instead of just stopping at your conclusion, examine the facts pertaining to what each side says and you find who is right and who is not. For example, you say the labor market tightened under Obama. But really it did not. What you do not mention and what the conservatives here won't is the role congress played in the situation. Many of Obamas economic policies were denied him by the republicans in congress. You seem to ignore this. The republican congress showed up for fewer days than any congress in history and opposed anything Obama presented no matter if it was going to help the economy or not. So if the economy was moving slower than it should whose fault is it? The republicans who refused to vote on things Obama presented? Or Obama?
I have no idea what that has to do with what I said.

As unemployment decreases, the labor market tightens, the rate of job growth slows. That's a good thing. That happened under Obama and then continued under Trump. Because Obama took over such a shit show, he had a ton of room for job growth.

That's it. Just stating facts. I'll leave the partisan politics to you folks.

The problem you have with you claim of non partisanship is that you actually are siding with the right. The right are the ones using the both sides argument. And as you claim both sides say they have a vice grip on what is right examine the polices and you see that conservative policies especially on matter of the economy have failed. Not because if any partisan claim, but due to the fact they were implemented and failed.
I don't claim non-partisanship. I'm a left-leaning Independent, and that is proven clearly in the link at the end of the second line of my sig, in which I lay out my positions on the issues.

Both ends bitch at me and tell me I'm "with" the other "side". I'm bored with that conversation. Wingers are too shallow and binary for my tastes.

All that is well and good, but you do not look very deeply into things if you hold the position you do relative your claims about the responsibility of both sides.
I'm sure that, from your political perspective, you've really nailed it there.

We had a relatively stagnant economy with terribly slow growth for 8 years. Then BOOM

What BOOM?
170505135848-trump-unemployment-05052017-780x439.jpg

Well instead of just stopping at your conclusion, examine the facts pertaining to what each side says and you find who is right and who is not. For example, you say the labor market tightened under Obama. But really it did not. What you do not mention and what the conservatives here won't is the role congress played in the situation. Many of Obamas economic policies were denied him by the republicans in congress. You seem to ignore this. The republican congress showed up for fewer days than any congress in history and opposed anything Obama presented no matter if it was going to help the economy or not. So if the economy was moving slower than it should whose fault is it? The republicans who refused to vote on things Obama presented? Or Obama?

As unemployment decreases, the labor market tightens, the rate of job growth slows. That's a good thing. That happened under Obama and then continued under Trump. Because Obama took over such a shit show, he had a ton of room for job growth.

The problem you have with you claim of non partisanship is that you actually are siding with the right. The right are the ones using the both sides argument. And as you claim both sides say they have a vice grip on what is right examine the polices and you see that conservative policies especially on matter of the economy have failed. Not because if any partisan claim, but due to the fact they were implemented and failed.
I don't claim non-partisanship. I'm a left-leaning Independent, and that is proven clearly in the link at the end of the second line of my sig, in which I lay out my positions on the issues.

Both ends bitch at me and tell me I'm "with" the other "side". I'm bored with that conversation. Wingers are too shallow and binary for my tastes.

All that is well and good, but you do not look very deeply into things if you hold the position you do relative your claims about the responsibility of both sides.

I'm quite sure you don' know my political perspective.

Then quit complaining about mine. I didn't ask for your opinion.

Then quit complaining about mine. I didn't ask for your opinion.

Well you're getting it. And as each of us post everyone is free to respond to what we say. All I am saying to you is do more research and things get clearer as to where the problem lies.

I just realized what this thread was all about. Since the IG report was a nothing burger, the Trump zealots are trying to divert attention from the thing they have been pinning their hopes on.

Forum List

Back