We had a relatively stagnant economy with terribly slow growth for 8 years. Then BOOM

Trump won, tore down Obama's regulatory walls that surrounded our businesses, lowered taxes across the board, destroyed the job killing law known as Obamacare, gave the finger to supposed trade partners that rip us off, and the list goes on and on.

But who does the left thank? Obama. And despite the positive news that happens month after month these people can't line up fast enough to use the crying rooms.

Clearly you don't have investments. We had a boom prior to January 26. The five months since have been pretty "stagnant" .

So where's this "list that goes on and on"?

That boom is still happening. Good news. You've always got russia though.

Trump won, tore down Obama's regulatory walls that surrounded our businesses, lowered taxes across the board, destroyed the job killing law known as Obamacare, gave the finger to supposed trade partners that rip us off, and the list goes on and on.

But who does the left thank? Obama. And despite the positive news that happens month after month these people can't line up fast enough to use the crying rooms.

Are you drunk. The unemployment rate went from around 9.5% to 4.8. The economy was moving in the right direction when Trump took over although neither Trump or Obama has had anything to do with it.

You do understand that as the labor market tightens, job growth is going to slow, right?
So you are admitting by your defense of Donnie Dirt Bag that the labor market tightened under Obama.
Thank you.

You do understand that as the labor market tightens, job growth is going to slow, right?

Pretty much fundamental stuff there.

Just checking. I can never tell when wingers (either side) are being serious or just fooling around.

You know mac, in life there is a right and a wrong. It is just that simple.
And both ends tell me they have a vice-like grip on what's right, and that the other side is always wrong.

Funny, huh?

Clearly you don't have investments. We had a boom prior to January 26. The five months since have been pretty "stagnant" .

So where's this "list that goes on and on"?

That boom is still happening. Good news. You've always got russia though.

I have no investments in Russia. Thanks for the advice though. What do you recommend? Uppercase letters?

But no, that boom ain't happening. I have to know that -- I watch the stock market. They've got a chunk of my money.

Just checking. I can never tell when wingers (either side) are being serious or just fooling around.

And both ends tell me they have a vice-like grip on what's right, and that the other side is always wrong.

Funny, huh?

Well instead of just stopping at your conclusion, examine the facts pertaining to what each side says and you find who is right and who is not. For example, you say the labor market tightened under Obama. But really it did not. What you do not mention and what the conservatives here won't is the role congress played in the situation. Many of Obamas economic policies were denied him by the republicans in congress. You seem to ignore this. The republican congress showed up for fewer days than any congress in history and opposed anything Obama presented no matter if it was going to help the economy or not. So if the economy was moving slower than it should whose fault is it? The republicans who refused to vote on things Obama presented? Or Obama?

Stupid, do you know how to read a graph.?
The economy is following the same Obama line
Except, job creation in 2017 was less than in 2016?
Why don't you ever quote that?
Such stupidity.
Enough for you to chant Zelig heil? Or "America first"
Do you ever read?
Trump’s much-hyped ‘job boom’ is fake news: 2017 was the worst year for job creation since 2011
Iguess you are jealous of dons dragging his wife by the hair before raping her?

TRUTH....obama inherited from Bush the greatest Recession in USA's history

Obama's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org

Obama’s Final Numbers

Statistical indicators of President Obama's eight years in office.

By Brooks Jackson

Posted on September 29, 2017 | Updated on May 17, 2018

Summary
The numbers are nearly all in now. What they show about what really happened during the eight years that Barack Obama was president is sometimes different from what politicians claimed.

• The economy gained a net 11.6 million jobs. The unemployment rate dropped to below the historical norm.
    • Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 4.0 percent after inflation. The gain was 3.7 percent for just production and nonsupervisory employees.
    • After-tax corporate profits also set records, as did stock prices. The S&P 500 index rose 166 percent.
    • The number of people lacking health insurance dropped by 15 million. Premiums rose, but more slowly than before.
    • The federal debt owed to the public rose 128 percent. Deficits were rising as Obama departed.
    • Home prices rose 20 percent. But the home ownership rate hit the lowest point in half a century.
    • Illegal immigration declined: The Border Patrol caught 35 percent fewer people trying to get into the U.S. from Mexico.
    • Wind and solar power increased 369 percent. Coal production declined 38 percent. Carbon emissions from burning fossil fuel dropped 11 percent.
    • Production of handguns rose 192 percent, to a record level.
    • The murder rate dropped to the lowest on record in 2014, then rose and finished at about the same rate as when Obama took office.
Oh, be quiet.
Just chant Zelig hell and vote for don the con

Funny, huh?

Well instead of just stopping at your conclusion, examine the facts pertaining to what each side says and you find who is right and who is not. For example, you say the labor market tightened under Obama. But really it did not. What you do not mention and what the conservatives here won't is the role congress played in the situation. Many of Obamas economic policies were denied him by the republicans in congress. You seem to ignore this. The republican congress showed up for fewer days than any congress in history and opposed anything Obama presented no matter if it was going to help the economy or not. So if the economy was moving slower than it should whose fault is it? The republicans who refused to vote on things Obama presented? Or Obama?
I have no idea what that has to do with what I said.

As unemployment decreases, the labor market tightens, the rate of job growth slows. That's a good thing. That happened under Obama and then continued under Trump. Because Obama took over such a shit show, he had a ton of room for job growth.

That's it. Just stating facts. I'll leave the partisan politics to you folks.

Funny, huh?

As unemployment decreases, the labor market tightens, the rate of job growth slows. That's a good thing. That happened under Obama and then continued under Trump. Because Obama took over such a shit show, he had a ton of room for job growth.

The problem you have with you claim of non partisanship is that you actually are siding with the right. The right are the ones using the both sides argument. And as you claim both sides say they have a vice grip on what is right examine the polices and you see that conservative policies especially on matter of the economy have failed. Not because if any partisan claim, but due to the fact they were implemented and failed.

Please provide links to the economic indicates that "took off" after Trump won.

Which elements of the economy went boom?! Let’s look at some numbers and do some comparisons. You pick what you want to review. Unemployment, jobs, gdp, other...

Funny, huh?

The problem you have with you claim of non partisanship is that you actually are siding with the right. The right are the ones using the both sides argument. And as you claim both sides say they have a vice grip on what is right examine the polices and you see that conservative policies especially on matter of the economy have failed. Not because if any partisan claim, but due to the fact they were implemented and failed.
I don't claim non-partisanship. I'm a left-leaning Independent, and that is proven clearly in the link at the end of the second line of my sig, in which I lay out my positions on the issues.

Both ends bitch at me and tell me I'm "with" the other "side". I'm bored with that conversation. Wingers are too shallow and binary for my tastes.

Funny, huh?

I don't claim non-partisanship. I'm a left-leaning Independent, and that is proven clearly in the link at the end of the second line of my sig, in which I lay out my positions on the issues.

Both ends bitch at me and tell me I'm "with" the other "side". I'm bored with that conversation. Wingers are too shallow and binary for my tastes.

All that is well and good, but you do not look very deeply into things if you hold the position you do relative your claims about the responsibility of both sides.

Forum List

Back