We Either Separate the Races, or the Death and Destruction Continue

Fucking seriously, people.

Flash mobs.

London riots.

Hate crimes at the county fair.

A country run by a black, on the brink of disaster (U.S., or Pick Your African Nation)

Terrorism. Illegals. Economic mess. You name it, race is at the bottom of it.

Why not separate the races? First, nobody's hurt by this. You just live SOMEWHERE ELSE. It's not "the holocaust" all over again. But it will be if we don't do something. Why not just admit that the races don't get along and NEVER WILL? It's been fucking centuries.

A black president was supposed to fix it all.

It didn't.

People are more pissed about race than ever.

I don't (usually) hate blacks, Hispanics or Jews. I just think WE DON'T WORK VERY WELL IN THE SAME SOCIETY. How much more fucking obvious can it be?

"I don't (usually) hate blacks, Hispanics or Jews." Hahahahaha

I vote for letting the death and destruction continue. We've only just begun.

The Republican Party is 90% white. They seem to be doing OK. Their kids breed like rabbits. Some even get married first.

The parasitic races have latched on very well to the host race.

The parasitic races have latched on very well to the host race.

Your brain slug starved to death ages ago, moron.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz00ZD6zEuE]fry's brain slug - YouTube[/ame]

Are you going to amend the Constitution or attempt to get Brown and its prodigy overturned?

Setting the inconvenience of the law aside, who determines the criteria for ‘relocation’? Or will you merely channel Pol Pot?

It seems the OP has elected to abandon his thread, for good reason, perhaps.

In any event my questions were not rhetorical. Anyone who agrees with the OP may respond. Or if you have no response, admit your ignorance and hate, at lest to yourself.

Forum List

Back