We Either Separate the Races, or the Death and Destruction Continue

Why not separate the races? First, nobody's hurt by this. You just live SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Are you going to amend the Constitution or attempt to get Brown and its prodigy overturned?

Setting the inconvenience of the law aside, who determines the criteria for ‘relocation’? Or will you merely channel Pol Pot?

Dont bother with logic from idiots like this human piece of trash.

I think he would actually slice children in half who were of mixed race to accomplish his "goals".

He is who I would like to Separate from our society.

You want to 'separate' anyone who disagrees with the liberal agenda.

Funny as hell that you back up the black racist, but get all hyperbolic about the white racist. Odd that. Racism is racism - it doesn't matter what color the racist is. It is no less racist from blacks than it is from whites - or hispanics for that matter.

Idiot.

Dont bother with logic from idiots like this human piece of trash.

But others read these forums and may be interested to research the facts for themselves.

He is who I would like to Separate from our society.

No, he’s needed in society – he serves as a reminder of how far we’ve come and how much we’ve accomplished.

And how far we have yet to go.

So do you.

I think Jews tried to separate themselves and start their own country. Last I checked, we're still getting blamed for the world's ailments.

The Jews are the most racist people on the earth.

They even stole a piece of land and turned it into an apartheid nation for them to live.

Yet they insist that everyone else diversifiy and mix races.

As a way to weeken all other nations and become dominant over them. :doubt:

I think Jews tried to separate themselves and start their own country. Last I checked, we're still getting blamed for the world's ailments.

They even stole a piece of land and turned it into an apartheid nation for them to live.

yes black genes will weaken any race!!!:eusa_eh:

yes black genes will weaken any race!!!:eusa_eh:

That is not what I said; nor what I meant. :eusa_hand:

They didn't steal it. Stop lying.

Racist idiots always want to suggest separating everyone else when the real problem is the racist idiots. Separate those fools out (stick 'em on an ice floe or something) and the rest of the world would be that much better off.

Sunni, would it be wise for the the Jews to have a person like yourself live within there borders?

[sic]

:rofl:

While I do NOT think it wise to have a segregated society overall, I DO THINK that we ought to create sanctuary communities for RACISTS.

And if people CHOOSE to live in those, really, folks...what's the problem?

While I do NOT think it wise to have a segregated society overall, I DO THINK that we ought to create sanctuary communities for RACISTS.

I see no reason why we should pander to racists. They are welcome to leave and find a country more suitable to their views, if that is what they want. Hell, I'd kick in for their relocation.

Most major cities in America already have segregated areas.

They are known as the Hood :doubt:

Thats not true, there are no laws stopping you from living there if you choose to.

Welcome to my hood, bitch.

n42111580_33016919_6372.jpg

n42111580_33016920_6640.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back