We dont need a civil war, whats the best way for a peaceful breakup?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
There are plenty of mutual divorces that dont get into a nasty court battle. How can we divide the nation peacefully? Its very obvious that a transgendered person in San Francisco has nothing in common with a hetero plumber in Alabama.

So blue states....go forth and be happy. Run your own shit and live how you want to live. I want no dominion over you. Go do your thing....and let me do my thing.

The blue states can acheive a peaceful coalition and so can red states.

How can this best be done?

There has to be an easy way to do this peacefully and we all just live the way we want to live. Want to live Red? Move to a red state. Want to live Blue? Move to a blue state.
We can peacefully coexist and let each other live the way we want to live.

choppers.jpg

The essential dividing line would be to have states decide whether they are willing to base their rights and laws on the Constitution. Those who want major changes to it should come together and form their own confederacy.
The issue will be dividing Federal assets. It would necessitate splitting our military according to the loyalties of the troops. THAT and the refusal of the Left to allow any loss of their power over the rest of us. For them, it's ALL about control and power to compel. Unless they change course, no peaceful way forward can be found.
IF the nation devolved into rebellion under the Tan Messiah's rule by puppet, I have no doubt the politburo would be willing to call in U.N. troops or even CCP invaders to crush said "rebellion".

There has to be an easy way to do this peacefully and we all just live the way we want to live. Want to live Red? Move to a red state. Want to live Blue? Move to a blue state.
its called the 9th and 10th amendments,,
They're being ignored, like the rest of the BoR and Constitution.

But staying together is going to destroy the constitution.

DC a state? Thats in the Constiution.

Packing the court? Adding trillions to our debt? Trying to diminish 2A.

We should have red and blue Constiutions. Blue states can have no police and no guns.

But staying together is going to destroy the constitution.

DC a state? Thats in the Constiution.

Packing the court? Adding trillions to our debt? Trying to diminish 2A.

We should have red and blue Constiutions. Blue states can have no police and no guns.
blue states may try that but it wont last but for a week or two,, then they will beg to have cops,,

I want no authority over those who want no guns and no police, and those who dl should not want authority over me.

What is wrong with doing our own thing?

There are plenty of mutual divorces that dont get into a nasty court battle. How can we divide the nation peacefully? Its very obvious that a transgendered person in San Francisco has nothing in common with a hetero plumber in Alabama.

So blue states....go forth and be happy. Run your own shit and live how you want to live. I want no dominion over you. Go do your thing....and let me do my thing.

Pssst: They don't want to coexist with you. The left will never be happy until they put a bullet behind your ear and march your family off to a Gulag.

Never forget that.

Why should any group have authority over another group? Thats not liberty.

If you want someone who was a male last week to dominate womens basketball...live that way. You do you. Why would anyone want to make me live that way?

Pssst: They don't want to coexist with you. The left will never be happy until they put a bullet behind your ear and march your family off to a Gulag.

Never forget that.

I will not, my friend. I have a GGF who was sent to the Gulag from his farm in Latvia thanks to Stalin.

It won't be. Stop being an anti-American defeatist weakling.

Forum List

Back