Its now a felony to block traffic in Florida...Desantis is the man.

And local municiplaies cannot sit back and let a riot happen Like the faggots in Portland,

Allows local governments to be sued for civil liability damages if a riot is not stopped
The new law also allows local governments to be sued if a riot happens and they fail to stop it, and creating the potential for a civil liability for damages leveled at the governing body. Specifically, the law states that:

“A municipality has a duty to allow the municipal law enforcement agency to respond appropriately to protect persons and property during a riot or an unlawful assembly based on the availability of adequate equipment to its municipal law enforcement officers and relevant state and federal laws.”

Run 'em over at high speed.

...or low speed, like the Israelis. Either way is good.

israel_idf_d9_bulldozer.jpg

I keep saying it on this board...you guys see me do it.

Leftist cucks need to stay out of Florida. Many of us have CCW permits and our laws are strong and we enforce them.

We have our share of pussies, like the ARMED guard at Majorie Stoneman Douglas who hid like a bitch while little chidren were shot. Utter faggotry.

If you come down here and fuck with the wrong person it many not go well for you.

Go down to Miami and fuck with a Cuban. See how that goes for you.

I keep saying it on this board...you guys see me do it.

Leftist cucks need to stay out of Florida. Many of us have CCW permits and our laws are strong and we enforce them.

We have pit share of pussies, like the ARMED guard at Majorie Stoneman Douglas who hide like a bitch while little chidren were shot. Utter faggotry.

If you come down here and fuck with the wrong person it many not go well for you.

Go down to Miami and fuck with a Cuban. See how that goes for you.
I bet you enjoy the toll roads as a means of keeping poh white trash out of Florida.

Like in Death Race 2000 do they have a point system? They get 10 points for a man, 20 for a woman, 40 for a baby, 70 for putting the elderly out their misery, and 100 points for “feebs,” which is the politically correct term for disabled people in the world that followed the World Crash of '79

Probably time to install a dashcam so if this kind of idiocy comes south, there'll be PROOF that while you can't FIX stupid, you can damned sure run over it when necessary... :p

Probably time to install a dashcam so if this kind of idiocy comes south, there'll be PROOF that while you can't FIX stupid, you can damned sure run over it when necessary... :p

Inthink there is an app other than straight video, that you can turn your smartphone into a dash cam.

What happened to good old fire hoses? That shit seemed to work. Portland should have used it.

Forum List

Back