We continue to fall deeper and deeper into Depression.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Tomorrow the Unemployment Insurance claims come out. Hopefully they will show an actual improvement in the economy. Up to now there has been very little that would indicate that we are coming out of this Depression. One of the shill reporting agencies that the government set up to collaborate the government lies said today that only 20,000 people were permanently laid off from their jobs last month. they then claimed that was a sure sign of improvement in the economy, and the market took off only to realize that the reality was continued failure of the economy to start generating jobs. What a god damned lie was foised on the fools who were buying stocks! Those damned liars! They should be removed from the living for their blatant dishonesty. I expect they will be soon.

they initially reported that only 22K lost their jobs in January and then doubled down (60K ADP Employment Change)on that number after the headline had an effect to delude the public.

The fact remains that if 20,000 people were permanently removed from their industrial jobs, that means the economy is not growing. Even if you use the word "ONLY" in front of 20K. http://biz.yahoo.com/c/e.html

We are still collapsing and only the fools can not see it. Amerika Erwach!

Last edited:
You must have one hell of a short position.

While I have no faith in Obama, I am not quite so enthused at the decline as you are

Obama could pull a fast one this time. He is hiring 1,200,000 Census workers. This may give a unsustainable short term employment increase.

You must have one hell of a short position.

While I have no faith in Obama, I am not quite so enthused at the decline as you are
Why you keep on saying that crazy shit I do not know. I have explained that most of the time I am long the market. I occasionally short using DXD as the vehicle of choice. I report the truth about the economy and buffoons think that means I am a constant short.

The reality about the economy is the reality about the economy. Obama and his merry band of crooks constantly lie about everything associated to the economy. The outrageous lies about Unemployment, Unemployment Insurance Claims, the value about slight blips in the economy and so on annoy the hell out of me because I know that the lies are deceiving people into investing so they can be fleeced again by the likes of horribly corrupt bankers like Goldman Sachs.

When Roosevelt was President he told the public the truth about the economy and worked to help put people back to work. All Obama has done is lie like hell about the actual Depression we are in. Instead of doing anything substantive to promote employment he just helps make fat cat bankers richer by endorsing policies that allow them to suck at the government tit. They are not out making money the old fashion way bankers used to do. Instead, they are borrowing money at ZERO intererst and using it to manipulate the stock market or refinance mortgages which they sell to Fanny and Freddy at a quick profit. It is all so damned corrupt now it is beyond belief. There is absolutely no morality in the Federal Government anymore.

Denying the horrible corruption and pretending that everything is absolutely fine is totally insane. Every day, more and more people are laid off from their jobs. The comical reports that come out claim that only 20,000 lost their jobs in industry last month (ADP Employment Change) and that the service sector is growing and so on. Yet, two million people filed for Unemployment Insurance last month.

If only 20,000 lost their jobs in the factories and other surveyed businesses and the service sector is growing (We know that is a damned lie.) then where did the job losses come from? Can you figure that one out? Have you ever tried to add up the numbers that come out of Washington?

I just can not believe that people can be so fuggin stupid that they can not compare the numbers to reality and use a little common sense. How about January when three million people were laid off and filed for Unemployment Insurance? Where did those job losses come from?

Supposedly the surveyed factories and businesses in January were initially reported (ADP Employment Change) to have lost only 22,000 jobs. That was upgraded to a higher number (60,000) just before this most recent 20,000 report. At the same time for January the government was reporting that the service sector (70 percent of the economy) was stable. So where did the three million job losses come from???? If you have even half a brain, figure it out and get back to us on the board. We are curious to hear your answer.

As one fellow Democrat tried to tell me last month, all those people have to be paid Republican Shills trying to make Obama look bad by filing false unemployment reports. I smiled at him when he said it while wondering if he was insane or just trying to make up a poor joke.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back