We can only hope both Kavanaugh and McCabe go to court.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

For one thing, some Republicans are feeling that with so many judicial appointments the court will be on their side and they can break any laws and commit any crimes and right wing judges would have their backā€™s.

Well thereā€™s around 1800 federal judges and less than half are actually appointed by the president.

And itā€™s not clear that the ones Trump appointed will be complete sycophants for Trump and the GOP.

But thatā€™s not the hilarious part. Could you imagine Kavanaugh suing the media for libel?
There were dozens of people the FBI refused to interview. Could you imagine them one at a time up on the witness stand and if it made it all the way to the supreme court heā€™d have to recuse himself. It would be one of the best civil trials ever.

And McCabe......oh my God. Trumps people up on the witness stand having to defend their craziness? That would be as good as the Kavanaugh debacle.

So while you have judge Napolitano and others demanding that these people go to court or be taken to court, I totally agree.

Judge Napolitano says Brett Kavanaugh 'may actually have a case' for suing The New York Times

I still love the part when Kavanaugh was asked if he wanted an FBI investigation and he just couldnā€™t bring himself to say yes.

You can only hope? Hope is all you have, at this point.

Dean you are insane.. accept people are different then you

• Banned
I do except the people are different from me. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m not part of an all white party like the GOP. Duh!

I do except the people are different from me. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m not part of an all white party like the GOP. Duh!
All white? All our black leaders are republican, Ben Carson, Candace Owens, Ted Cruz is a Latino, blacks for trump, Latinos for trump. Are huge operations..
and race has nothing to do with different opinions,, why canā€™t you accept most Americans differ then you

For one thing, some Republicans are feeling that with so many judicial appointments the court will be on their side and they can break any laws and commit any crimes and right wing judges would have their backā€™s.

Well thereā€™s around 1800 federal judges and less than half are actually appointed by the president.

And itā€™s not clear that the ones Trump appointed will be complete sycophants for Trump and the GOP.

But thatā€™s not the hilarious part. Could you imagine Kavanaugh suing the media for libel?
There were dozens of people the FBI refused to interview. Could you imagine them one at a time up on the witness stand and if it made it all the way to the supreme court heā€™d have to recuse himself. It would be one of the best civil trials ever.

And McCabe......oh my God. Trumps people up on the witness stand having to defend their craziness? That would be as good as the Kavanaugh debacle.

So while you have judge Napolitano and others demanding that these people go to court or be taken to court, I totally agree.

Judge Napolitano says Brett Kavanaugh 'may actually have a case' for suing The New York Times

I still love the part when Kavanaugh was asked if he wanted an FBI investigation and he just couldnā€™t bring himself to say yes.

Kavanuagh should sue the NYTimes for a trillion dollars, maybe more

Kavanuagh should sue the NYTimes for a trillion dollars, maybe more
I agree.

Dude: You are white.
But Iā€™m not a racist and Iā€™m not a Nazi. Thatā€™s what makes the difference.

So your delusion is that the Republican Party is all white, all racist, and comprised of Nazis?

Ever think about seeking professional help? Oh, wait: Of course not. Crazy people seldom realize that they're crazy.

All white? All our black leaders are republican, Ben Carson, Candace Owens, Ted Cruz is a Latino, blacks for trump, Latinos for trump. Are huge operations..
and race has nothing to do with different opinions,, why canā€™t you accept most Americans differ then you
Oh please. Give me a break. Trumps personal African-American just quit. The last African-American in the house is quitting. The last African-American in the Senate is quitting.
And Ted Cruz name is Rafael. Ben Carson is a joke and Candace Owens?

Candace Owens condemned for using laughing emoji in NZ massacre post

AF50FA27-1FBB-4BEC-8278-154A449D5CB0.jpeg

But Iā€™m not a racist and Iā€™m not a Nazi. Thatā€™s what makes the difference.
Why are blacks rioting in towns run by democrats?

So your delusion is that the Republican Party is all white, all racist, and comprised of Nazis?

Ever think about seeking professional help? Oh, wait: Of course not. Crazy people seldom realize that they're crazy.
Nearly all white, probably all racist, and home of the American Nazi party. Weā€™re pretty much in agreement. Just a few small differences.

Oh please. Give me a break. Trumps personal African-American just quit. The last African-American in the house is quitting. The last African-American in the Senate is quitting.

Now we know that you're not only white, you're white and racist.

Sorry you don't like Ben and Candace because they're black. You should be less racist.

And they have a right to do so, but thousands of blacks are leavening the democrat party, so again why canā€™t you respect people that differ from you?

View attachment 279677

Why are white people committing suicide and taking opioids in Appalachia?

EEMPDPQX4AYFERF

Nearly all white, probably all racist, and home of the American Nazi party. Weā€™re pretty much in agreement. Just a few small differences.
But the oppression cries are only in towns run by democrats,, you are the nazis

View attachment 279677

Why are white people committing suicide and taking opioids in Appalachia?

EEMPDPQX4AYFERF
Because they want to? Lol I don know..

Now we know that you're not only white, you're white and racist.

Sorry you don't like Ben and Candace because they're black. You should be less racist.
Doesnā€™t bother me that you say that because itā€™s coming from a person that believes the earth is only thousands of years old, the Grand Canyon is evidence of Noahā€™s flood, and we were shimmered into being from dirt.

Forum List

Back