Who was worse, Obama or Carter?

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who was the worst U.S. president, Barack Obama or Jimmy Carter? My vote is for Obama. He was and is fiercely anti-American, he made race relations in our country worse and he stoked hatred for the police. He accomplished absolutely nothing positive in his eight years as president. I think Carter meant well, but was totally ineffective as president.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who was the worst U.S. president, Barack Obama or Jimmy Carter? My vote is for Obama. He was and is fiercely anti-American, he made race relations in our country worse and he stoked hatred for the police. He accomplished absolutely nothing positive in his eight years as president. I think Carter meant well, but was totally ineffective as president.
This fails as both a loaded question fallacy and a false dilemma fallacy.

Well done!

OP
B

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This fails as both a loaded question fallacy and a false dilemma fallacy.

Well done!
They were BOTH awful presidents, NO doubt about that.

elongobardi

Gold Member
Reaction score
Obama. Not even close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Reaction score
Tramp hands down. Even the Right know how bad he is which is why they leave him off the worst list because he has no competition for hating America and loving Russia and Saudi Arabia and North Korea.

OP
B

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tramp hands down. Even the Right know how bad he is which is why they leave him off the worst list because he has no competition for hating America and loving Russia and Saudi Arabia and North Korea.
You didn't answer the question, "edith". Typical deflection by a lefty.

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Reaction score
You didn't read my answer. Typical playing dumb by an America-hating CON$ervoFascist.

Reactions: IM2
OP
B

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You didn't read my answer. Typical playing dumb by an America-hating CON$ervoFascist.
You DIDN'T answer either "Obama" or "Carter". That was the QUESTION, edith, now please go back to your safe space.

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Obummer, by far

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Reaction score
You DIDN'T answer either "Obama" or "Carter". That was the QUESTION, edith, now please go back to your safe space.
I did, I answered Tramp the worst FAKE president in the history of the universe.

Reactions: IM2
OP
B

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I did, I answered Tramp the worst FAKE president in the history of the universe.
Nope, again. You STILL haven't answered "Obama" or "Carter"! You keep DEFLECTING, and not giving an answer of the choices given. You are a hopeless lib, edith, I'm done responding to you.

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Reaction score
Nope, again. You STILL haven't answered "Obama" or "Carter"! You keep DEFLECTING, and not giving an answer of the choices given. You are a hopeless lib, edith, I'm done responding to you.
Your surrender is accepted.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
I honestly can not say because I wasn't even here yet when Carter was our leader.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (born in 1982)

August West

Gold Member
Reaction score
The DOW rose 258% under Obama. Orange Bin Laden has been stuck at 24% for about a year. See what you missed when you were looking for the birth certificate?

Pilot1

Gold Member
Reaction score
Obama. Divisive, wanted Fundamental Transformation (Communism), used Identity Politics to further divide people. He was economically INEPT, created higher energy prices and anemic GDP growth. Eight years of economic malaise, and a country that was told by him to HATE ITSELF.

He and his "wife" are RACISTS, and do not like white people, but will tolerate them if they are rich and/or give them money.

IM2

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump.

Everything you said about Obama is a lie. I don't know why whites think their opinion of race relations is the only one, but race relations here have never been good and whites like you were mad because a black man was president and they acted out.

DOTR

Gold Member
Reaction score
Obama did far more damage than Carter. But I don’t think an Obama would have been possible without Bill Clinton cheapening the office.
And I think Clinton was the first American president who worked for our enemies. Remember how much money the Chinese Communists funneled through Buddhist monks to the Clinton campaign?

iamwhatiseem

Gold Member
Reaction score
Neither.
Obama was clearly worse than Carter...but neither hold a candle to Harding, Buchanan and a handful of others.

Pilot1

Gold Member
Reaction score
Neither.
Obama was clearly worse than Carter...but neither hold a candle to Harding, Buchanan and a handful of others.
He should have said "in modern times". I think LBJ, or maybe FDR were the worst. They did more damage than Obama.

Most reactions - Past 7 days