We are under assault as a country from within.

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
We are under assault as a country from within. What gives me hope is that the assaulter s are accomplishing very little. The victories they have are skirmish victories, but aren’t winning over the majority. Not a big return on their efforts. But what else can you expect from Pussy Hat wearers?

We are under assault as a country from within. What gives me hope is that the assaulter s are accomplishing very little. The victories they have are skirmish victories, but aren’t winning over the majority. Not a big return on their efforts. But what else can you expect from Pussy Hat wearers?
Joe McCarthy was right .

Yes we are, but now the FBI and Homeland Security are paying much more attention after Jan 6, fortunately.
To the chimera, in fact, of "white supremacy" another imaginary villain concocted by Jewish Bolshevists like their "enemies of the people" slur by which they murdered 66 million Russian Christians. The enemy within, for the Gentiles--black and white--is the new anti-American FBI

Yes we are, but now the FBI and Homeland Security are paying much more attention after Jan 6, fortunately.
Yes. That's the ticket. Focus on 30 minutes of idiots acting foolish and not 7 fucking months of shit from the other side.

How nonpartisan of you. Just when I think you might be coming back from leftist propaganda land, bam. Here you are again.

Like this one.

1625088780504.png

Forum List

Back